PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Jan 2nd 2007

Blomquist
12-07-06, 08:10 PM
On to San Diego right after New Years... Can't wait. Going to love every minute of it. :D

Anyways i just registered, i have been on the forums for a while but didn't want to register till i was either a Marine or a Poolie. So here i am.

My name is Kameron Blomquist I live in Oregon, I heading to Boot on Jan 2nd 2007 to spend 13 weeks and become a Marine.

Blomquist

Roogger
12-07-06, 08:43 PM
On to San Diego right after New Years... Can't wait. Going to love every minute of it. :D

Anyways i just registered, i have been on the forums for a while but didn't want to register till i was either a Marine or a Poolie. So here i am.

My name is Kameron Blomquist I live in Oregon, I heading to Boot on Jan 2nd 2007 to spend 13 weeks and become a Marine.

Blomquist

Do not... Do not.... DO NOT drink on the 1st or 31st....

Do everything as fast as you possibly can, as loud as you can, with as much motivation as you can, and remember it will never be good enough. Good luck, Don't quit....
Next time I hear your name it better be "Hey guys! :usmc: :flag: I made it."
Or someone telling us you died... no quiting.

jinelson
12-07-06, 09:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/156100.jpg

Welcome aboard Poolee use your time here to learn what will soon be expected of you and how to survive the challenge and earn the title.

Jim

jackson07
12-07-06, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the DEP. Earn the title.

PooleeGray
12-07-06, 09:56 PM
hey blomquist, im leaving the 2nd also. ill see u there!

crzyredneck
12-08-06, 01:21 AM
Hey guys.. Though i wont be there when yall arrive... But I leave on the Third to SD, so i will be right behind yall... Good luck and Hope that you all complete Boot Camp, and I plan on Joining yall right Afterwards, Good luck guys,

Smalcom
01-03-07, 07:14 AM
Kameron used to live in MT with me, good luck bro, dont come back unless youre a Marine!