PDA

View Full Version : Permission to enter

QBM
01-26-03, 08:06 PM
Happy Super Bowl Sunday DevilDogs!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently attending The Ohio State University (Home of the National Champion Buckeyes!) and look forward to many years of active duty in the FMF once I finish school. I recognize some names here from other "hooches". Well, Semper Fi and Ooh Rah to all. Look forward to getting to know y'all.

QBM:marine:

thedrifter
01-26-03, 08:21 PM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........Get a chance stop over at the Slope Chute, Gary and I will buy you a few drinks........But watch out for Chesty.......likes his beer, only dog I found could open a beer can........LOL

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Sempers,

Roger

Barndog
01-26-03, 08:34 PM
* yawns * yeah well, I still think Woody Hayes was an as*hole
(Michigan State University - the Original Land Grant University -alumni) - and long after the Marine Corps. (I liked to work)
You were probally not even a thought in yer Daddy's loins at that point - sheeeesh LOL.
I'd been a Lance Corporal for maybe... half as long as dirt by then...

The really bad thing of that is.... I'm not even old.

Welcome. Roger says Chesty likes beer............ nevermind that beer smell in your clean sheets then - it's the soap we use down at base laundry.

LOLOLOLOL

wrbones
01-26-03, 10:03 PM
Is this you!

Self Description: Graduated from Texas A&M University in '99. Did the civilian thing for 3 years before deciding to do something more with my life. Graduated from OCS in August '02. Will graduate from The Ohio State University College of Law in '05. I love serving my God, my Country and my Corps and I look forward to puttin away the bad guys for years to come. I just hope law school doesn't make me soft! Semper Fidelis.

Welcome aboard, LT.

Be aware! We got some staff level types runnin around! ;)

Grab a beer, find a rack and cop a squat. Yer home!

SHOOTER1
01-26-03, 10:40 PM
Welcome aboard LT., as bones says, grab a cold one, and the bottom rack is mine, youll find yourself feeling like its home, normal spats, and etc. etc., but its home, so sit a spell now and then, and jump in with boots on when the urge hits ya.

Kegler300
01-27-03, 07:42 AM
QBM - welcome from the "other" side!:banana:

QBM
01-27-03, 10:06 AM
OMG, I came here to get away from the likes of yous!!! Just kidding. Glad to see some friendly faces. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to behave.

gemntx
01-27-03, 11:50 AM
Welcome Aboard

Glad to have you. Don't forget to stop by the Slop Chute for a cold one.
Finally an OOD.

'Bones, take my name off the list.

Glenn

QBM
01-27-03, 12:03 PM
gemntx,

You live in The Colony, Sir? I just moved to Ohio from Grapevine. I miss Texas right about now. I stepped outside this morning and the -2 degrees reminded me of just how much I miss it!!! I have spent many an hour following my wife around Stonebriar Center. Oh well, it prepared me well for those OCS humps!

Semper Fi:marine:

wrbones
01-27-03, 12:11 PM
Yer name's off the list, Major!

QMB has the duty!

How the hell ya been Major! Good to see ya, sir!

SHOOTER1
01-27-03, 09:40 PM
Yup R H I P, Lt., you better git some junior buddies to come on line to git off that list, clean up is a b**ch. But the Beer is cold, so enjoy.

NEWB
02-11-03, 06:06 AM
Welcome aboard LT.. I guess I will have to throw away all my officer jokes now. LOL. Don't let the salts get to you to much. Good Luck!

gemntx
02-11-03, 07:50 AM
Damned Slave drivers! They actually expect me to work.

NEWB don't throw away the officer jokes, some of them are pretty good.

Bones - I started flying again, a Schweizer 300. Boy is it different.

Gotta go, the work Nazis are coming back. I'm going to have to set up some defensive fires.

Glenn

Barndog
02-11-03, 08:33 AM
Get it done, Major. I'll call my CO in on yer ass, Sir.

He's a Major General, Retired 3rd MAW CG.

What's the first thing you learned about us Enlisted Marines, Sir?

Answer:

Yer screwed with us, and without us. LOLOL

Semper Fidelis, Sir

Tony 'Barndog' Barnhart
HML-267, MAG-39 1979-1982
USMC 1978-1983