PDA

View Full Version : Taking All Bets

Shaffer
01-26-03, 12:53 PM
It's about that time.... Oakland or Tampa Bay. Which one do you think will win?

My vote goes Tampa Bay. Growing up a Steeler fan in the 80's, I learned to loath the silver and black.

Go Bucs!

Jerry

future_recon
01-26-03, 01:02 PM
OHH RAH!!!!!! GO BUCS!!!!!

:marine:

greybeard
01-26-03, 03:24 PM
Being a Houston oiler fan in the 70's & 80's I learned to loathe the hated steelers-particularly Franco Harris & Bradshaw, AND Oakland.

But that's ancient history-GO Oakland!!!

Osotogary
01-26-03, 03:37 PM
Having grown up in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area and having watched the SF. 49ers play in a shared football stadium with Poytechnic High School (Kezar Stadium) and then watching the fledgling Oakland Raiders of the "Old" American Football League before they moved to Los Angeles. I'd say my preference in this contest is for the Oakland Raiders. However, I live in South Florida (just a few hundred miles south of Tampa Bay). I'm surrounded by Tampa Bay Fans. What to do? I think I'll have a Cuban Sandwich on San Francisco Sour Dough bread and drink some San Francisco Anchor Steam Beer but I'll pour it into a Busch Gardens(Florida) beer mug. I'll defiantly root for Oakland but more than that I'll wish that my son, the Marine, is doing well with his squad. Life goes on but it would be nice if he could be here with me. Maybe soon. Enjoy the game everyone. Enjoy your friendships and never take anything for granted.

future_recon
01-26-03, 11:13 PM
HA BUCS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

:marine:

SHOOTER1
01-26-03, 11:28 PM
Ok, the games over, Ill pick the Bucs, O hay i win Ha Ha.