PDA

View Full Version : Lets Ask Our Enemy For Help????

jinelson
11-28-06, 12:11 PM
Iraqi president to meet Iranian ayatollah
Nov. 28, 2006 at 7:37AM

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani Tuesday sought help from Iran to stem sectarian violence tearing his country apart, buoyed by remarks by Iran's president.
Talabani was set to meet Tuesday with Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Tehran, the second day of a state visit. After meeting with his Iranian counterpart Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Monday, Talabani continued in his bid for help in stemming sectarian violence in Iraq between majority Shiites and minority Sunnis from the theocratic ruler of Iran, the BBC reported. Monday night on Iranian state-run television, Talibani made his plea public. "We are in dire need of Iran's help in establishing security and stability in Iraq," Talabani said. For his part, Ahmadinejad was supportive of assistance, saying stability in Iraq was important for the entire region. Tuesday, Talabani and his delegation laid a wreath at the tomb of the Father of the Islamic Revolution in southern Tehran, Ayatollah Khomeini, the state run IRNA news agency reported. Meanwhile on Monday, United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in New York that Iraq was on the brink of civil war and drastic action was needed to prevent it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/upi/20061128-060805-4979r.htm

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 12:35 PM
Ahmadinejad is a wolf, licking his lips...ready to gobble up the three little pigs-Sunni's, Shiites, and Kurds! Just you wait and see!

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Sgt Leprechaun
11-28-06, 01:34 PM
Dialogue is not always a bad thing, tho. I'm all for it, as long as it's backed up with the proper force...

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 02:00 PM
Dialogue is not always a bad thing, tho. I'm all for it, as long as it's backed up with the proper force...
Which in my book means, the Marine NCO that frequently attends the President, should draw his .45, and shoot Ahmadinejad in the freakin' face, at the conclusion of the talks!

SEMPER FI !:usmc:
drumcorpssnare

DWG
11-28-06, 03:34 PM
Which in my book means, the Marine NCO that frequently attends the President, should draw his .45, and shoot Ahmadinejad in the freakin' face, at the conclusion of the talks!

SEMPER FI !:usmc:
drumcorpssnare
And then ask "who else wants to negotiate?"- as in The Fifth Element!:marine:

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 03:54 PM
Hey, remember Sam Elliot's portrayal of the crusty, tough Army Sgt./Maj. in the movie "We Were Soldiers Once, and Young"? Fearless, two .45 Colts, bad-ass mother-f#c&@r???

We should send the Sgt./Maj. of the Marine Corps to these 'talks' in the Middle East. In utilities, w/two .45's...locked and loaded!

Then we tell G.W. to sit there, and not say one word!

Then, as each raghead opens his mouth to speak, the Sgt./Maj. walks over, tells him to shut his f*c%#n@ mouth! Then shoots him in the face. Twice!

This continues until the Sgt./Maj. and Bush are the only two remaining alive.
G.W. will smirk. The Sgt./Maj., with smoke still trailing off his pistols, looks at the President and says, "Don't do it!?!?!"

:banana: :D :banana:

drumcorpssnare

Sgt Leprechaun
11-28-06, 04:09 PM
Hilarious...and I WISH.

BTW, I read an interview when they did that movie..and that old SgtMaj that Sam Elliot played, according to Mr Elliot, was a helluva lot more "hard core" than he was able to show in the movie...they actually had to 'tone him down' a bit, because they thought they'd be accused of 'overacting'...

Guy shoulda been a Marine...

10thzodiac
11-28-06, 06:44 PM
Hey, remember Sam Elliot's portrayal of the crusty, tough Army Sgt./Maj. in the movie "We Were Soldiers Once, and Young"? Fearless, two .45 Colts, bad-ass mother-f#c&@r??? drumcorpssnare

While prospecting for diamonds in the 1980's, a fellow prospector turned out to be a retired Vietnam veteran, a Sergeant Major from the 101st Airborne.

This is what he told me, "The first thing you have to learn in the Army is to
stay away from stupid people, they will get you killed!"

Never did find any diamonds http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif

SF
10th

yellowwing
11-28-06, 11:40 PM

drumcorpssnare

Actually written in the Iroquois Constitution (http://www.indigenouspeople.net/iroqcon.htm):

...At the third council the War Chief of the Five nations shall address the Chief of the foreign nation and request him three times to accept the Great Peace.

If refusal steadfastly follows, the War Chief shall let the bunch of white lake shells drop from his outstretched hand to the ground and shall bound quickly forward and club the offending chief to death.

War shall thereby be declared and the War Chief shall have his warriors at his back to meet any emergency. War must continue until the contest is won by the Five Nations.