PDA

View Full Version : Referals

ianmusto
11-28-06, 05:32 AM
I'v got one referal, I need advice of good places where kids unsure about they're future hang out, anyone got any suggestions

WJason777
11-28-06, 05:55 AM
School

Hectic
11-28-06, 06:29 AM
School, the malls, movie theaters pretty much anywhere that kids would hang out

thezero
11-28-06, 07:31 AM
School, the malls, movie theaters pretty much anywhere that kids would hang out

that pretty much hits the nail on the head, try the local b-ball courts, skate parks also thats where i would be if i could be thereff

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-28-06, 11:54 AM
If there is a local college you may be able to find some people there. About this time every year there are people deciding college just isn't for them, or they are about to flunk out. Either way, they need something to do next.

SonnyD
11-28-06, 04:17 PM
try anywhere. be the walking talking good deal. there are guys and girls who hate their jobs, but don't know what to do all over the place....like me. i'm wroking on losing weight though, so i don't count. try walmart, the mall, the guy who moves furniture for a living. make a friend, then find a need, the rest is history. you can do it. set your sights on the goal, and do it mano.

ianmusto
11-28-06, 09:17 PM
i'v fished my high school dry, but the college sounds good thanks

Accord
11-28-06, 11:51 PM
Just wear your poolee shirt EVERYWHERE you go and people will come up to you... just hand them your recruiters card and with your name on the back and you're good to go.

Christiansen
11-29-06, 06:46 AM
Basically any establishment that sells, trades, buys, rents, produces, serves or markets alcohol, tobacco, or firearms.