PDA

View Full Version : Now Rangel is saying it...

Ironrider
11-27-06, 03:22 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/11/26/video-rangel-says-men-join-the-army-only-if-they-cant-have-a-decent-career/

Apparently, if we're too dumb or unfortunate too have any other decent career, we enlist. Can't someone shut these peoples mouths? Gawd:mad:

outlaw3179
11-27-06, 03:40 PM
What a stupid *****. Someone shut that fu*cker up.

Hobson
11-27-06, 03:43 PM
I wonder when these ****ing idiots are going to understand that all the studies done on the Military recruits contradict their stupid ****ing opinion.

OLE SARG
11-28-06, 09:22 AM
TOO BAD THAT ******* CAN'T BE DRAFTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rangel would make some sheethead a wonderful *****!!!

SEMPER FI,

rktect3j
11-28-06, 10:02 AM
I wonder when these ****ing idiots are going to understand that all the studies done on the Military recruits contradict their stupid ****ing opinion.
Unfortunatly people are more willing to believe either the past stigmatism or the latest opinion rather then the truth/studies which requires a bit of searching.

Fuqumall.

Sgt Leprechaun
11-28-06, 10:49 AM
...and this surprises.....ANYONE? These 'people', so to speak, have thought this way for years/decades, and very rarely, except amongst 'their own kind' (other libs, etc) and 'off the record', spoke like this. With the advent of all the neat gadgetry we have now, more and more, you are hearing this stuff.

It's sad, but not surprising to me at all.

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 12:03 PM
Rangel is another dick-smoker like Kerry. The Corps should see if he'd volunteer to be a pugil stick dummy for recruits to practice on!:banana:

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

FistFu68
11-28-06, 01:27 PM
:evilgrin: I DON'T HAVE ANTHING GOOD TO SAY, ABOUT THE C**K~SUCKER;SO I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING!!!:evilgrin: