PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Earle Comstock!!!!!!

thedrifter
01-26-03, 07:15 AM
Happy Birthday Earle!!!!!!!
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!
May all your wishes come true.
May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Sempers,

Roger

leroy8541
01-26-03, 07:34 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :banana:

firstsgtmike
01-26-03, 07:36 AM
I don't think candles will be enough.

He was waiting for a Harley.

If you have a scanner, send him a picture of one.

Some guys can get off with a pin-up photo of a broad. Perhaps a photo of a Harley will work with Earle.

BTW: Happy birthday Earle.

leroy8541
01-26-03, 08:05 AM
I keep having to shrink it

Earle Comstock
01-26-03, 08:31 AM
THANKS MARINES , YOU DONT KNOW , BUT YOU MADE MY DAY . THE ole lady thinks I'm crazy , aint none of those guys gonna send you birthday wishes , I say bullsh*t , they are brother Marines are they not . Yea but you didn't serve with hardly any of them . I say , "It dont matter , they are still my brothers ", she says "we'll see " . I guess I showed her , once a Marine , always a Marine .
Thanks again MARINES
SEMPER FI

Proud to hold the Title
USMC
Cpl Comstock:marine:

Barndog
01-26-03, 09:53 AM
Hey Earle.....

I'd say get hammered, but ya don't need to do that today. Tell the Missus that my wife won't ever understand that sh*t either, join the club.
Even in the face of some of greatest accomplishments we can possibly imagine.... we're still the most sensitive creatures around.

Hell, I'm sure you don't mind that either do ya.... I love it personally. I hope you do too. Naaaa, I'm sure of it.

Semper Fidelis

Tony 'Barndog' Barnhart
USMC 1978-1983
MI ARNG 1984-1992

Happy Birthday Brother

SHOOTER1
01-26-03, 12:07 PM
Happy Birthday Earle, seems leroy covered all the bases, the scooter and the girl, hope thats what you wished for , Semper Fi. Marine.:D

Earle Comstock
01-26-03, 12:15 PM
I just wanna know where the party is so I can spend all day with my brothers and sisters . And where is my 2003 (100th anniversary) FLHT HARLEY-DAVIDSAON Electraglide . I just got to find it this year .
Love You Guys
Cpl Comstock:p
GO TAMPA BAY !

wrbones
01-26-03, 12:35 PM
Congratulations Earle!

Survived another one did ya? LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Marine!

CAS3
01-26-03, 12:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I will have a few for ya'.
Enjoy your day and don't go overboard with cake and pepsi!!
Oh screw it...have as much as you want!

lurchenstein
01-26-03, 07:37 PM
I'm a day late & a dollar short on that Harley. This is all I could scrounge up (a new minibike & a new son - he's already in trouble). Happy Birthday & Best Regards Bro!