PDA

View Full Version : The Rights of Muslim Americans

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 11:22 PM
The rights of Muslim Americans should NEVER be violated, even though we have a war on terrorism, radical Muslims are committing acts of violence everywhere in the world, and anti-American sentiment is rampant in the Arab world.

The rights of Muslim Americans should still be guaranteed. Why? Because they are AMERICANS. American citizens are guaranteed by Federal Law and the Constitution of the United States to:

(a freely practice their religion
(b not be discriminated against based on their religion
(c have equal protection of the law...and
(d access to defense counsel and a fair trial

I don't know why some Marines here want to label the entire Muslim American community as hostile. Last time I checked the people who commited the atrocious acts of 9/11 were NOT American citizens of the Muslim faith but rather foreign nationals who have infiltrated the United States.

In World War II, not only the government but the community unfairly discriminated against Japanese Americans, ruining their lives and businesses by forcefully seperating them into internment camps, designed as a "national security measure"

How did the Japanese Americans respond? With the GREATEST COLLECTIVE ACT OF BRAVERY IN THE MILITARY HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. I'm not a Japanese American myself, but everytime I read about the 442nd Regimental Combat Team (an all Japanese American regiment) it moves me emotionally.

It's taking it one step further than "turning the other cheek". It is keeping an intense love and loyalty to your country even though society rejects you and the government labels you as an "enemy alien"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Regimental_Combat_Team

3000 American soldiers of Japanese ancestry brought home:

21 Medals of Honor
52 Distinguished Service Crosses (equivalent to a Navy Cross)
1 Distinguished Service Medal
560 Silver Stars (plus 28 Oak Leaf Clusters for a second award)
22 Legion of Merit Medals
15 Soldier's Medals
4,000 Bronze Stars (plus 1,200 Oak Leaf Clusters for a second award; one Bronze Star was upgraded to a Medal of Honor in June 2000)
9,486 Purple Hearts

in order to prove their loyalty and love to the United States.

Lets not put our FELLOW AMERICANS of the Muslim faith in the same predicament as we did to our AMERICANS of Japanese ancestry.

A Muslim American is a FRIEND, not an ENEMY. And he/she is innocent unless proven to be guilty.

greensideout
11-26-06, 11:57 PM
I am waiting for the outcry of the "American Muslims" to end the hate and accept all faiths to be equal and deserving of the same respect that they demand.

003XXMarineDAD
11-27-06, 12:11 AM
The Anti -American Muslim rant is not just over seas. There are groups here in the USA doing the same rant of hate and jihad here. They have a big group in NY. of all the places to have it.
SunMan someday you just might have to face some of that Jihad hate you are so willing to allow.

SkilletsUSMC
11-27-06, 07:36 AM
The Anti -American Muslim rant is not just over seas. There are groups here in the USA doing the same rant of hate and jihad here. They have a big group in NY. of all the places to have it.
SunMan someday you just might have to face some of that Jihad hate you are so willing to allow.

In other words "what do you know, youre still a boot....":D

But seriously. Sunman, You will think differently about muslims when one of them tries to kill you. We'll see how PC you are then. Like I said earilier, I like you because you are very idealistic, but your opinions read like you wrote them out of a Poli-Sci text book. Life is ****ing harsh. Civil Rights is one thing that sets us apart from the 3rd world, but it takes loyalty to our nation for things to go smoothly. Why are you concerned about fairness to a religion that is anti-american, and anti democracy by design?

David Jameson
11-27-06, 08:27 AM
I must have missed somt section in the paper this week.I did"nt know there Friging rights were being violated.

OLE SARG
11-27-06, 09:04 AM
It is very hard to respect a religion (and I use that word loosely) whose primary teaching is HATE!!!!!!!! It is a hostile religion. Muslins are hostile people. THEY WANT INFIDELS "DEAD"!!!!!!!! Rights or no rights, that bothers the **** out of me!!!
Be politicially correct, take a sheethead to dinner - MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

SuNmAN
11-27-06, 09:22 AM
I don't care if I'm a boot

the rights of Americans need to be respected. I'm not saying they HAVE been violated often (even though surely there are isolated cases) but there are many on this forum who advocate violating the rights of Muslim AMERICANS for the sake of "national security"

please. If we can't trust our own people, who CAN we trust?

Deduke
11-27-06, 09:55 AM
What about my rights? Who do I talk to when I am offended by a religious fanatic? Somehow I don't think Al Sharpton will be on my side. Kerry? Kennedy? Fonda? I kinda doubt it. As soon as I see a battalion of Muslims in U.S. uniforms land in Iraq I will give them the same respect I hold for the Japanese units.

I didn't survive this long by being stupid.

Semper Fi

Deduke

rktect3j
11-27-06, 09:56 AM
Amazingly as you have pointed out the Japanese Americans showed us what they were made of and came to the aid of America. Show me that in the Muslim community.

David Jameson
11-27-06, 10:15 AM
No one on this sight has advocated taking away anyones rights.You may find a lot of people (like myself) that have wondered why the so called Muslim Community has not spoken up about the actions of some of there frigin arab brothers,but I think most of us are over that.We have already concluded why.And the still ave there rights.

6yrforMar
11-27-06, 10:19 AM
You are not going to see it in the Muslim community,first they have to show some loyalty to the USA.You don`t see them lining up to join the military,like the Japanese Americans did during WW2.They just want to live the good life here in the USA until they become 51% of the population.

rb1651
11-27-06, 10:46 AM
Show me an example where their civil rights are being violated. I'm taking your original post as saying all Muslim American rights are being violated. Give us some examples, i.e., being sent to internment camps, places of religious practices being shuttered, etc. Good luck, but until you prove otherwise, their rights are not being abused.

jinelson
11-27-06, 10:58 AM
by SuNmAN - I don't know why some Marines here want to label the entire Muslim American community as hostile. Last time I checked the people who commited the atrocious acts of 9/11 were NOT American citizens of the Muslim faith but rather foreign nationals who have infiltrated the United States.

Bro its not just "some Marines here" its the American public. Check out this poll by Cornell University ( I hope you dont find them too conservative lol). I think that you may find these results interesting.

Jim

In a study to determine how much the public fears terrorism, almost half of respondents polled nationally said they believe the U.S. government should -- in some way -- curtail civil liberties for Muslim Americans, according to a new survey released by Cornell University. About 27 percent of respondents said that all Muslim Americans should be required to register their location with the federal government, and 26 percent said they think that mosques should be closely monitored by U.S. law enforcement agencies. Twenty-nine percent agreed that undercover law enforcement agents should infiltrate Muslim civic and volunteer organizations, in order to keep tabs on their activities and fund raising.

From Cornell University:

Fear factor: 44 percent of Americans queried in Cornell national poll favor curtailing some liberties for Muslim Americans

In a study to determine how much the public fears terrorism, almost half of respondents polled nationally said they believe the U.S. government should -- in some way -- curtail civil liberties for Muslim Americans, according to a new survey released today (Dec. 17) by Cornell University.

About 27 percent of respondents said that all Muslim Americans should be required to register their location with the federal government, and 26 percent said they think that mosques should be closely monitored by U.S. law enforcement agencies. Twenty-nine percent agreed that undercover law enforcement agents should infiltrate Muslim civic and volunteer organizations, in order to keep tabs on their activities and fund raising. About 22 percent said the federal government should profile citizens as potential threats based on the fact that they are Muslim or have Middle Eastern heritage. In all, about 44 percent said they believe that some curtailment of civil liberties is necessary for Muslim Americans.

Conversely, 48 percent of respondents nationally said they do not believe that civil liberties for Muslim Americans should be restricted.

The Media and Society Research Group, in Cornell's Department of Communication, commissioned the poll, which was supervised by the Survey Research Institute, in Cornell's School of Industrial and Labor Relations. The results were based on 715 completed telephone interviews of respondents across the United States, and the poll has a margin of error of 3.6 percent.

The survey also examined the relation of religiosity to perceptions of Islam and Islamic countries among Christian respondents. Sixty-five percent of self-described highly religious people queried said they view Islam as encouraging violence more than other religions do; in comparison, 42 percent of the respondents who said they were not highly religious saw Islam as encouraging violence. In addition, highly religious respondents also were more likely to describe Islamic countries as violent (64 percent), fanatical (61 percent) and dangerous (64 percent). Fewer of the respondents who said they were not highly religious described Islamic countries as violent (49 percent), fanatical (46 percent) and dangerous (44 percent). But 80 percent of all respondents said they see Islamic countries as being oppressive toward women.

''Our results highlight the need for continued dialogue about issues of civil liberties in time of war,'' says James Shanahan, Cornell associate professor of communication and a principal investigator in the study. Shanahan and Erik Nisbet, senior research associate with the ILR Survey Research Institute, commissioned the study, and Ron Ostman, professor of communication, and his students administered it.

Shanahan notes: ''Most Americans understand that balancing political freedoms with security can sometimes be difficult. Nevertheless, while a majority of Americans support civil liberties even in these difficult times, and while more discussion about civil liberties is always warranted, our findings highlight that personal religiosity as well as exposure to news media are two important correlates of support for restrictions. We need to explore why these two very important channels of discourse may nurture fear rather than understanding.''

Researchers found that opinions on restricting civil liberties for Muslim Americans vary by political self-identification. About 40 percent of Republican respondents agreed that Muslim Americans should be required to register their whereabouts, compared with 24 percent of Democratic respondents and 17 percent of independents. Forty-one percent of Republican respondents said that Muslim American civic groups should be infiltrated, compared with 21 percent of Democrats and 27 percent of independents.

On whether mosques should be monitored, about 34 percent of the Republicans polled agreed they should be, compared with 22 percent of Democrats. Thirty-four percent of Republicans said that profiling of Muslim Americans is necessary, compared with 17 percent of Democrats.

The survey also showed a correlation between television news-viewing habits, a respondent's fear level and attitudes toward restrictions on civil liberties for all Americans. Respondents who paid a lot of attention to television news were more likely to favor restrictions on civil liberties, such as greater power for the government to monitor the Internet. Respondents who paid less attention to television news were less likely to support such measures. ''The more attention paid to television news, the more you fear terrorism, and you are more likely to favor restrictions on civil liberties,'' says Nisbet.

Jon Taylor
11-27-06, 11:37 AM
shut your suck boot...

I give a damn about your rights, pedro's rights (if he's here with proper documentation), chang's rights, hansel's rights, and akmed habib's right's just as much as I do mine. But when one of these bastards belongs to an organization or religion that CONDONES blowing yourself up to rid the world of INFIDELS such as pedro, chang, hansel, yourself and myself alike, for the glory of allah; stepping on the safety, well-being, and GOD FORBID the rights of everyone else around them... well then f*ck, (this isn't the free speech forum is it?) the hairs start to stand up on the back of your neck and make you wonder if its time for habib and all of his durka durka buddies to go.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

KEYWORD IN BOLD. PEACEABLY. NOT "BLOWINGYOURSELFUPABLY". So the next time you're watching the news, and see Mr. Sunni walk into a crowded market full of women and children and flip the switch, ask yourself why anyone who belongs to a religion that commands ridding the world of infidels should be awarded the same rights as you and I? Isn't he violating mine and your's right to PEACEABLE practice?

Jon Taylor
11-27-06, 11:40 AM
apology... "your's" is incorrect in the last line. It should read "yours and mine".

outlaw3179
11-27-06, 11:42 AM
The sad truth is until the Muslim community starts taking accountability and responsibility and more importantly starts policing their own, then unfortunatatly they will all be placed in the same category. Sunman you are 100% correct in saying that no ones rights should be violated. Not all muslims are terrorists but the ugly truth is people are sick and tired of Muslim terrorists waging their war agains everyone they dont like. Its called muslim fatigue. Im tired of having to walk on eggshells for the religion of peace. So for that reason I will profile, and I will look at them with distrust, and I will never truly trust one. Their allegiance is to Allah. Not to America.

SuNmAN
11-27-06, 01:11 PM
As a matter of fact you guys have some solid argument points

I'm somewhat persuaded...

drumcorpssnare
11-27-06, 02:11 PM
I learned a new word today...:banana: "BLOWYOURSELFUPABLY"-v....to be a rag-head idiot, specifically one who is a danger to others. 2. Islamic terrorist nut-case. (origin...Middle Eastern; Jihadist)

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

rktect3j
11-27-06, 02:25 PM
The sad truth is until the Muslim community starts taking accountability and responsibility and more importantly starts policing their own, then unfortunatatly they will all be placed in the same category. Sunman you are 100% correct in saying that no ones rights should be violated. Not all muslims are terrorists but the ugly truth is people are sick and tired of Muslim terrorists waging their war agains everyone they dont like. Its called muslim fatigue. Im tired of having to walk on eggshells for the religion of peace. So for that reason I will profile, and I will look at them with distrust, and I will never truly trust one. Their allegiance is to Allah. Not to America.
In my mind all they would need to start with is a strong condemnation of those who would use terrorist tactics. Excommunicate (Catholic church) them from the Muslim faith. That would be a good start.

Please do not post any article which shows one of the 4 imams who has indeed done this. They are not the norm.

horselady
11-27-06, 03:46 PM

the rights of Americans need to be respected. I'm not saying they HAVE been violated often (even though surely there are isolated cases) but there are many on this forum who advocate violating the rights of Muslim AMERICANS for the sake of "national security"

please. If we can't trust our own people, who CAN we trust?

You might want to read the Muslim Bill of Rights, the Qur'an. I'm not
saying all Muslim Americans follow this, but the majority do if they
call themselves believers in Islam. And let's not forget there are 1.3
billion Muslims in the world. If just 1% of them believe in this (which
is a very conservative number), that's 13 million (or something like
that, I stink at math).

The following is not ancient beliefs, it is the Holy Book Muslims follow
today. Suicide is not permitted under Islam, but when it is practiced
in the cause of Jihad, it is, as are all the other atrocities we are
seeing today. Allah permits any and every kind of evil as long as it
is done in the name of Jihad (the goal being to force the whole world
to submit to Shar'ia law)

Qur’an 5:33 “The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Qur’an 8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an 47:4 “When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”

Qur’an 4:74 “Let those who fight in Allah’s Cause sell this world’s life for the hereafter. To him who fights in Allah’s Cause, whether he is slain or victorious, We shall give him a reward.”

Qur’an 8:57 “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned. If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.”

Qur’an 33:60 “Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, they shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy—a fierce slaughter—murdered, a horrible death.

Qur’an 33:26 “Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.”

Qur’an 33:60 “Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, they shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy—a fierce slaughter—murdered, a horrible murdering.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/timedjumpoff/WarningMuzzies.jpg

Jon Taylor
11-27-06, 03:49 PM
I learned a new word today...:banana: "BLOWYOURSELFUPABLY"-v....to be a rag-head idiot, specifically one who is a danger to others. 2. Islamic terrorist nut-case. (origin...Middle Eastern; Jihadist)

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

damn straight its a word... got it straight from Mr. Webster himself

ErikHeiker
11-28-06, 02:56 PM
In the 1930's, to see what Hitler had planned for the world, all one needed to do was read "Mein Kampf". To understand what the Communists had planned for the world, all one needed to do was read "The Communist Manifesto". To see what islam has planned for the world, all one needs to do is read the koran. It's all spelled out right there.

Sunman, since you've obviously not taken that step, I'll clue you in. Islam seeks to dominate the world. As far as islam is concerned, there is no room for any other belief system. Ever been to a muslim country? Don't bother looking for a church...there are none. That's what islam wants for the rest of the world. Wherever islam becomes dominant there are two choices...convert or die. All those muslims you think are such nice people...they're just biding their time.

We've seen enough examples of what islam has in store for us. Now the Western world needs to get a spine and grow a pair in order to do what is necessary. First of all, islam needs to be decertified as a religion. It then needs to be classified as what it really is...a subversive organization dedicated to the overthrow of our gvernment and country. And then we need to kick the anti-American ingrates out of our country and send them back to their third-world hellholes. But I don't see that happening for decades.

But we'll get to see our potential future in France. French birthrates have dropped to about 1.2 children per couple. Muslim birthrates are three to four times that. The replacement birthrate needs to be 2.1 for sustainment. You don't need to do the math, Sunman. Demographers have already done it for you. In short, France is screwed. The French birthrate is declining while the muslim birthrate is exploding. In about 40 years France will be a muslim majority nation. And when it is, the French will live in dhimmitude. Christianity will be outlawed and eventually the French will have to convert or die. This isn't some far-fetched chicken little fantasy tale. This will be the reality for the French. And it will be our reality if we don't take action. But unlike the French, we still have a chance.

SkilletsUSMC
11-28-06, 03:01 PM
We've seen enough examples of what islam has in store for us. Now the Western world needs to get a spine and grow a pair in order to do what is necessary. First of all, islam needs to be decertified as a religion. It then needs to be classified as what it really is...a subversive organization dedicated to the overthrow of our gvernment and country. And then we need to kick the anti-American ingrates out of our country and send them back to their third-world hellholes. But I don't see that happening for decades.

Thats what Im saying. Start a revolution!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
11-28-06, 04:27 PM
Something that I now always remember is a quote that I saw on another board, in regard to the "Religion of Peace"...

"Every Haji is just one religious ceremony away from becoming a terrorist"

I am no advocate of "round em all up", but, by the same token, THEY are the ones, generally, who've been killing "American boys and girls" since long before 9/11, in the name of their "religion".

When I see a mass outpouring of muslims protesting in the streets the next time some turban wearin nutbag cuts the head of a journalist, or drags someones body down the highway, or commits some other abomination, "in the name of religion", then I'll start to think that "They" are on our side against the terrorists. The Japanese Americans thought of themselves, primarily, as "Americans of Japanese descent", as did the German Americans who lived here in and before WWII.

How many Imams do you see exhorting their American followers to "Support the troops"???

How many times on the news have you heard of the dearth of Arabic speakers, not only in the military, but in the Federal gummint? And how, pray tell has the muslim 'community' responded to this appeal? Where are the "Imams" now, calling for followers to enlist?

I will continue to hold this religion in suspicion and distrust, until it proves itself otherwise, and grows the hell up. (Any religion that cannot poke fun at itself, or even let it's leader be shown in cartoon form, or in a drawing, is still trapped someplace in the 13th Century...and shouldn't be taken seriously in much else they rant about, either).

BTW, my cover's off to US Airways for tossin the "Prayin Imams" off the airplane. They acted like terrs, they got treated like terrs. They are lucky they weren't tossed into a nice, damp, dark cell someplace...but, noooooo....they are ranting about how "mistreated" they were, and how "racist" the rest of us are. Yep. Goes to show you just how much their 'rights' have been violated.........................they are still walking around free and giving interviews.

Sorry for the rant, all...but it needed to be said...IMO....

:)

DWG
11-28-06, 04:31 PM
Thats what Im saying. Start a revolution!!!
I believe we will call it a CRUSADE; better sooner than later as they are breeding like flies!

rktect3j
11-28-06, 04:35 PM
I believe we will call it a CRUSADE; better sooner than later as they are breeding like flies!
Jihad. Jihad. Jihad. :yes:

SuNmAN
11-28-06, 05:02 PM
You guys have made some very logical and reasonable arguments

I am thoroughly convinced. thanks.

Besides...ErikHeiker, I've read Mein Kampf lol...had to do a 20 page research paper

as for the Koran, I'd much rather read the word of the true and living God - the Holy Bible than that crappy book.

USMCVet1992
11-28-06, 05:04 PM
blowyourselfupably...that is awesome....As far as muslim rights go, tell them to stop blowing up airplanes and people, then ask about rights.

Camper51
11-28-06, 05:54 PM
You guys have made some very logical and reasonable arguments

I am thoroughly convinced. thanks.

Besides...ErikHeiker, I've read Mein Kampf lol...had to do a 20 page research paper

as for the Koran, I'd much rather read the word of the true and living God - the Holy Bible than that crappy book.

If you know nothing about your enemy how can you possibly defeat him? To understand a muslim is to read his holy book so you better understand what you truly face. Most Americans have no clue as to what we really face in Iraq or Afghanistan. Until we understand their thought processes we will NEVER defeat them except by totally destroying their entire being.

These people have been fighting for hundreds/thousands of years. We aren't going to change their way of life by trying to force (yes we are forcing them) democracy on them.

They wanted Saddam Hussein out, we did that for them, now they want us out. They aren't going to change in the next hundred years.

I would be willing to bet that no matter when we finally leave Iraq the Iraqis will, within a year, revert to their old ways of feudal warlords taking over and running the country. Anyone who believes otherwise is foolish and very short sighted.

Our best hope is that any new government is sympathetic to the US for whatever reason. Look at what happened to our former ally, Iran. The loss of ONE MAN changed the outlook of the entire country. The shah's death enabled the country to change it's path and now they look upon us as enemies not friends or benefactors.

Think about what THEY think and feel. If you really want them to be defeated you will have to totally destroy them, utterly and completely. Anything less will not make any difference to them...

ErikHeiker
11-28-06, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the backup, Camper51. My sentiments exactly. You can fight the enemy much more effectively if you understand his history and motivation. To do that, you have to read what's important to him.

SuNmAN
11-29-06, 12:05 AM
I'll probably read the Koran someday

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle. " - Sun Tzu

SkilletsUSMC
11-29-06, 07:25 AM
I read the Qu'ran in iraq while on radio watch. Its really not that long. It went a long way in impressing our terps. The Book actually starts out talking **** about jew and christians. either that, or I was supposed to read it right to left.:D

It was in english though.... The whole thing never made much sence.

Dave Coup
11-29-06, 12:14 PM
Well said Jon but watch out, 10th Zodiac doesn't like it when other people post quotes, especially quotes that don't trash the government.

Semper Fi Brother

Dave

Zulu 36
11-29-06, 12:59 PM
Y

You read ALL of Mein Kampf? You're either tough or silly. I fell asleep thirty pages into that pack of toilet paper. I'm glad I didn't pay for the damn thing.

Even the Koran was a little more interesting. I made it forty pages into that one.

SuNmAN
11-29-06, 07:39 PM
You read ALL of Mein Kampf? You're either tough or silly. I fell asleep thirty pages into that pack of toilet paper. I'm glad I didn't pay for the damn thing.

Even the Koran was a little more interesting. I made it forty pages into that one.

took it out of the university library

no I didnt read the whole thing, I read parts I needed to do my research paper. Just Hitler running his suck for 700 pages, thats all.

rktect3j
11-29-06, 07:46 PM
Yeah, my teacher made me read something like 40 pages of that nonsense. Good grief. I still want to read the quran for info but I don't think I will be surpirsed by anything in there.

Darkside03
12-09-06, 09:46 PM
Maybe we should ship all back to the middle east where they all belong. Being a veteran of OIF I really have a hard time trusting even the ones who live in America.

Darkside03
12-09-06, 09:50 PM
Sunman why are you so sympathetic to muslims in this country

SuNmAN
12-09-06, 10:25 PM
Sunman why are you so sympathetic to muslims in this country

BECAUSE THEY ARE AMERICANS DAMMIT

semperfiman
12-09-06, 10:32 PM
right sunman they are americans until ?????

SuNmAN
12-09-06, 10:39 PM
right sunman they are americans until ?????

you are American until????

semperfiman
12-09-06, 10:48 PM
till i die and then some bro they are american until they get more turban wearers here

jinelson
12-10-06, 01:18 AM
Im with you Darkside03 they cannot be trusted, Im a Nam vet and it seems that some young Marines have forgotten that our enemy wants us all dead.

Jim

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 02:27 AM
till i die and then some bro they are american until they get more turban wearers here

they are just as American as you are.

Their passport indicates the United States of America as their nationality just as yours does.

You're not better than they are.

The answer to your question:

The are American until....

they renounce their citizenship or commit an act of treason and have their citizenship stripped.

just like you and I

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 02:31 AM
Im with you Darkside03 they cannot be trusted, Im a Nam vet and it seems that some young Marines have forgotten that our enemy wants us all dead.

Jim

It seems like some Marines, regardless of young or old, have forgotten the values this country represents - LIFE, LIBERTY, JUSTICE and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. It is WHAT WE FIGHT FOR.

I don't like the Muslim faith. I believe its a militant religion.

But Muslim Americans are AMERICAN CITIZENS. And they don't deserve to be mass executed/deported or whatever other crazy ideas you guys have come up with in this forum.

OLE SARG
12-10-06, 10:09 AM
It bothers me that the MAIN THEME of the MUSLIM religion is DEATH to AAAAALLLLL INFIDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 10:12 AM
It bothers me that the MAIN THEME of the MUSLIM religion is DEATH to AAAAALLLLL INFIDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

It bothers me too. I don't like their religion.

But 99.99% of AMERICAN MUSLIMS do not believe in that, and as American citizens they have the right to believe in whatever religion they choose without their rights threatened or compromised.

Dave Coup
12-10-06, 11:05 AM
I agree they are Americans and do have and deserve the same rights all Americans have. Having said that I don't trust them and don't believe they or at least a majority of them have the same loyalities that we do. That's not to say we should treat them like the Japanese were treated during WW II. I'm not smart enough to know what can be done to prevent some sort of terrorist act by a citizen. I just feel like there has to be some sort of survielance or watch dog group for security. We'll all have to endure some loss of privacy/rights in order to protect the majority of the people. We're at war! It's as simple as that.

SF

Dave

FistFu68
12-10-06, 11:15 AM
:evilgrin: THEY REALLY ARE F~EN,WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE;BETWEEN ILLINOIS &WISCONSIN!THERE ARE ONLY 3 MILLION REGISTERED GUN'S~LET 'EM BRING IT ON!!!TIS~THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY~HO~HO~HO!!!:D

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 11:24 AM
I agree they are Americans and do have and deserve the same rights all Americans have. Having said that I don't trust them and don't believe they or at least a majority of them have the same loyalities that we do. That's not to say we should treat them like the Japanese were treated during WW II. I'm not smart enough to know what can be done to prevent some sort of terrorist act by a citizen. I just feel like there has to be some sort of survielance or watch dog group for security. We'll all have to endure some loss of privacy/rights in order to protect the majority of the people. We're at war! It's as simple as that.

SF

Dave

wow someone is being reasonable

thank you

OLE SARG
12-10-06, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=SuNmAN] But 99.99% of AMERICAN MUSLIMS do not believe in that(QUOTE)

I would have to say BS to that statement. THEIR RELIGION MANDATES DEATH TO THE INFIDELS and there is no selectivity clause in there. And it doesn't hinge on the fact that they might be an American citizen!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI, :devious:

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 12:08 PM

I would have to say BS to that statement. THEIR RELIGION MANDATES DEATH TO THE INFIDELS and there is no selectivity clause in there. And it doesn't hinge on the fact that they might be an American citizen!!!!!!!!!!

really?

when was the last time an American citizen committed an act of terrorism?

I believe it was Timothy McVeigh, and he was NOT EVEN MUSLIM.

rb1651
12-10-06, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=SuNmAN

really?

when was the last time an American citizen committed an act of terrorism?

I believe it was Timothy McVeigh, and he was NOT EVEN MUSLIM.[/QUOTE]

Different set of circumstances here. McVeigh did his cowardly act for himself. I do not condone what he did, and yes, it was an act of terrorism, but not because his Religion mandated it. Major difference.

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 04:45 PM
Different set of circumstances here. McVeigh did his cowardly act for himself. I do not condone what he did, and yes, it was an act of terrorism, but not because his Religion mandated it. Major difference.

you missed the point - when was the last time an American citizen who was Muslim committed an act of terrorism?

I don't think there has been

10thzodiac
12-10-06, 06:03 PM
<BIG>Arab Protection Of U.S. Ports</BIG>
<BIG></BIG>
Does anybody remember the concern over Bush’s approval of a deal allowing a company based in the United Arab Emirates, who had ties to the Sept. 11 hijackers, to monitor security of select U.S. ports. What do you think?

"Why not? Some of those al-Qaeda people have probably done much more research on our ports than anybody else."

"I think that we should have a little faith in these people. I mean, they were gracious enough to take Michael Jackson off our hands."

rb1651
12-10-06, 06:23 PM
you missed the point - when was the last time an American citizen who was Muslim committed an act of terrorism?

I don't think there has been

No, I didn't miss the point. Just in the last few months there have been numerous highly publicized arrests of American born Islamic terrorists. Some of the more recent ones: December 8th, 2006 in Chicago, IL. Derrick Shareef, aka, Talib Abu Salim Ibn Shareef, plotting to detonate 4 hand grenades in the CherryVale Mall, Rockford, IL. June 23, 2006, Miami, FL. The FBI detains 7 members of a radical Muslim group who were plotting to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago. The list goes on and on. Just do a google search on American Islamic terror arrests, or just check Wikipedia with the same criteria.

The point is, these a*****s failed because of being arrested. If not for them being behind bars right now, how many body bags do you think might have been filled? And I should worry that ther rights might have been violated because they were being observed? I don't friggin' think so.

10thzodiac
12-10-06, 06:30 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/december2006/081206camp.jpg <!--start-->
Last Act Of Congress Preserves Internment Camps

Suspicious restoration in name of "historical interest" will raise fears of link to Halliburton camps for dissidents
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet (http://www.prisonplanet.com/index.html)
Friday, December 8, 2006
One of the last acts of Congress was to send President Bush a bill that establishes a $38 million program of National Park Service grants to preserve Japanese POW internment camps in Hawaii, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho. Is this really in the name of historical interest or does it dovetail with programs on the books to intern hundreds of thousands of dissidents in a time of crisis?
The Honolulu Advertiser (http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Dec/05/br/br3986154072.html) reports,
"Notorious internment camps where Japanese-Americans were kept behind barbed wire during World War II, including a camp in Honouliuli Gulch, will be preserved as stark reminders of how the United States turned on some of its citizens in a time of fear."
"The National Park Service already operates facilities at two of the 10 War Relocation Authority camps: Manzanar National Historic Site in California and the Minidoka Internment National Monument in Idaho. The money in the bill the House passed today on a voice vote and sent to Bush would go to them and eight others, to be operated by state and local governments or organizations."
Precise details of exactly what the "restoration" of these camps will entail remain absent from news reports, but suspicions will undoubtedly be cast as to whether making the camps accessible again to process people in whatever form is part of a wider agenda to set up a network of internment camps that will be used to forcibly detain American citizens under emergency provisions.
During the Iran Contra hearings in the 80's, previously classified information came to light about Continuity of Government (CoG) procedures in times of national crisis. The masterminds behind these programs were Oliver North, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney and the Rex-84 (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/010306_b_camps.htm) 'readiness exercise' discussed the plan to round up immigrants and detain them in internment camps in the context of uncontrolled population movements across the Mexican border.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/010306north.jpg
The real agenda was to use the cover of rounding up immigrants and illegal aliens as a smokescreen for targeting political dissidents and American citizens . From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.

Since 9/11 shadow government and CoG programs that were outlined in Rex-84 have been activated, including mass warrantless wiretapping of American citizens. The internment camp program is being readied for execution following the announcement (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/010306gulagsforamericans.htm) on January 24th that Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps.
A much discussed and circulated report, the Pentagon's Civilian Inmate Labor Program (http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf), has recently been updated and the revision details a "template for developing agreements" between the Army and corrections facilities for the use of civilian inmate labor on Army installations."
The pretext given for which the camps would be used as reported by the New York Times (http://www.alternet.org/rights/32647/) was stated as, "an unexpected influx of immigrants, to house people in the event of a natural disaster or for new programs that require additional detention space."
Following the news first given wide attention by this website, that Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root had been awarded a $385 million dollar contract by Homeland Security to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency, the Alternet website (http://www.alternet.org/rights/32647/) put together an alarming report that collated all the latest information on plans to initiate internment of political subversives and Muslims after the next major terror attack in the U.S.
The article highlighted the disturbing comments of Sen. Lindsey Graham, who encouraged torture supporting Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to target, "Fifth Columnists" Americans who show disloyalty and sympathize with "the enemy," whoever that enemy may be.
Respected author Peter Dale Scott speculated that the "detention centers could be used to detain American citizens if the Bush administration were to declare martial law."
Daniel Ellsberg, former Special Assistant to Assistant Secretary of Defense, called the plan, "preparation for a roundup after the next 9/11 for Mid-Easterners, Muslims and possibly dissenters. They've already done this on a smaller scale, with the 'special registration' detentions of immigrant men from Muslim countries, and with Guantanamo."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/010306tower2.jpg
The current terrorist suspect list was revealed earlier this year (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/14/AR2006021402125.html) to contain the names of 325,000 people. The government claimed that only a tiny fraction were American citizens living in America but when compared to the potential terrorist list in the UK, which under section 44 of the terrorism act has ensnared at least 119,000 people, most of them innocent protesters, the number is likely to be far higher. Britain's population is only 60 million compared to the US at 295 million.
Under the enemy combatant designation anyone at the behest of the US government, even if they are a US citizen, can be kidnapped and placed in an internment facilit (http://www.prisonplanet.com/090402camps.html)y forever without trial. Jose Padilla, an American citizen, has spent over four years in a Navy brig.
In 2002, FEMA sought bids from major real estate and engineering firms to construct giant internment facilities (http://www.prisonplanet.com/080702camps.html) in the case of a chemical, biological or nuclear attack or a natural disaster.
Okanogan County Commissioner Dave Schulz went public three years ago (http://www.prisonplanet.com/022703camps.html)with his contention that his county was set to be a location for one of the camps.
Alex Jones has attended numerous military urban warfare training drills (http://www.infowars.com/ouwmar9901.html) across the US where role players were used to simulate arresting American citizens and taking them to internment camps. Actors scream out that they have constitutional rights as they are handcuffed and hauled off to the detainment facility.
One of the camps Jones visited was the Manzanar facility in California, which still has a "Federal Detention Center" sign outside, running water, electricity and all the requirements necessary for processing large numbers of people. <!--end-->

yellowwing
12-10-06, 06:36 PM
The Justice Department, aka FBI, really have not had much luck with domestic suspects. Their only victories have been pscycopath idiots that blab before hand.

There are about 6 million muslims in America right now. If they really did follow a jihad tenet, martial law would have been declared along time ago.

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 07:12 PM
The Justice Department, aka FBI, really have not had much luck with domestic suspects. Their only victories have been pscycopath idiots that blab before hand.

There are about 6 million muslims in America right now. If they really did follow a jihad tenet, martial law would have been declared along time ago.

I find myself fully agreeing everytime yellowwing posts...

the point I've been trying to make forever with no luck

greensideout
12-10-06, 07:33 PM

OLE SARG takes it to the core of the problem. :thumbup:

10thzodiac
12-10-06, 08:48 PM
Christian Holy War

When a Moslem city was captured and the rule of the Latin Christian Crusaders was firmly established it proved of no advantage to the Eastern Christians, even when compared with their bitter experience under the Moslem yoke. In many cases it was even a change for the worse, for their former conquerors had been more tolerant than Christians of the West, and had allowed the Orthodox to continue their Church life unmolested. But the Crusaders tried to convert the Orthodox to Latin Christianity, confiscating their Church buildings, imprisoning their clergy and treating them as though they professed a wholly alien religion.

By the time of the Fourth Crusade the papal powers had lost control over these monastic knights, leading to the excommunication of the Templars by Innocent III.

In 1185, the monastic Crusading Christian Knights captured and sacked Salonika, the second largest city of the Byzantine Empire; they conducted themselves with such complete disregard for the sanctity of Christian Churches that horror and indignation overwhelmed the whole of the Christian East. Contemporary Greek historians describe how the drunken soldiers danced on the alters of Orthodox Churches, how the sacred vessels and reserved sacrament, together with the icons, were made the object of the most revolting abuses, and how the corpses of men, women, and children were profaned by the conquerors. The Greeks were staggered by the scenes of deliberate cruelty and sacrilege, for the Moslem's, their inveterate enemies, had always showed a genuine respect for places of worship.

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 09:05 PM
Christian Holy War

When a Moslem city was captured and the rule of the Latin Christian Crusaders was firmly established it proved of no advantage to the Eastern Christians, even when compared with their bitter experience under the Moslem yoke. In many cases it was even a change for the worse, for their former conquerors had been more tolerant than Christians of the West, and had allowed the Orthodox to continue their Church life unmolested. But the Crusaders tried to convert the Orthodox to Latin Christianity, confiscating their Church buildings, imprisoning their clergy and treating them as though they professed a wholly alien religion.

By the time of the Fourth Crusade the papal powers had lost control over these monastic knights, leading to the excommunication of the Templars by Innocent III.

In 1185, the monastic Crusading Christian Knights captured and sacked Salonika, the second largest city of the Byzantine Empire; they conducted themselves with such complete disregard for the sanctity of Christian Churches that horror and indignation overwhelmed the whole of the Christian East. Contemporary Greek historians describe how the drunken soldiers danced on the alters of Orthodox Churches, how the sacred vessels and reserved sacrament, together with the icons, were made the object of the most revolting abuses, and how the corpses of men, women, and children were profaned by the conquerors. The Greeks were staggered by the scenes of deliberate cruelty and sacrilege, for the Moslem's, their inveterate enemies, had always showed a genuine respect for places of worship.

that is almost 1000 years ago

I'm pretty sure if you're talking about tolerance today Islamic states lag far behind modern secular states with majority Christian population.

10thzodiac
12-10-06, 09:19 PM
that is almost 1000 years ago

I'm pretty sure if you're talking about tolerance today Islamic states lag far behind modern secular states with majority Christian population.

Any idea why they had a change of heart ??? http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif Moslem's that is !

SuNmAN
12-10-06, 09:22 PM
Any idea why they had a change of heart ??? http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif Moslem's that is !

we changed and they remained the same..in backwardness

Chewy
12-11-06, 05:52 AM
The rights of Muslim Americans should NEVER be violated, even though we have a war on terrorism, radical Muslims are committing acts of violence everywhere in the world, and anti-American sentiment is rampant in the Arab world.

The rights of Muslim Americans should still be guaranteed. Why? Because they are AMERICANS. American citizens are guaranteed by Federal Law and the Constitution of the United States to:

(a freely practice their religion
(b not be discriminated against based on their religion
(c have equal protection of the law...and
(d access to defense counsel and a fair trial

I don't know why some Marines here want to label the entire Muslim American community as hostile. Last time I checked the people who commited the atrocious acts of 9/11 were NOT American citizens of the Muslim faith but rather foreign nationals who have infiltrated the United States.

In World War II, not only the government but the community unfairly discriminated against Japanese Americans, ruining their lives and businesses by forcefully seperating them into internment camps, designed as a "national security measure"

How did the Japanese Americans respond? With the GREATEST COLLECTIVE ACT OF BRAVERY IN THE MILITARY HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. I'm not a Japanese American myself, but everytime I read about the 442nd Regimental Combat Team (an all Japanese American regiment) it moves me emotionally.

It's taking it one step further than "turning the other cheek". It is keeping an intense love and loyalty to your country even though society rejects you and the government labels you as an "enemy alien"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Regimental_Combat_Team

3000 American soldiers of Japanese ancestry brought home:

21 Medals of Honor
52 Distinguished Service Crosses (equivalent to a Navy Cross)
1 Distinguished Service Medal
560 Silver Stars (plus 28 Oak Leaf Clusters for a second award)
22 Legion of Merit Medals
15 Soldier's Medals
4,000 Bronze Stars (plus 1,200 Oak Leaf Clusters for a second award; one Bronze Star was upgraded to a Medal of Honor in June 2000)
9,486 Purple Hearts

in order to prove their loyalty and love to the United States.

Lets not put our FELLOW AMERICANS of the Muslim faith in the same predicament as we did to our AMERICANS of Japanese ancestry.

A Muslim American is a FRIEND, not an ENEMY. And he/she is innocent unless proven to be guilty.
You got a be ****'n me!!!! This ain't no WWII!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
12-11-06, 06:32 AM
10th, you post some interesting stuff....but lets see..hmmm....what did Saladin do? Better yet, had the Christians NOT turned back the Moslem tide at Vienna, we'd probably all have the crescent moon on our flags.

Part of the Muslim (todays spelling of the word) duty is to win converts; now, Mohammed said that folks should not be forced to convert at swordpoint, (and he was pretty tolerant in that regard for the time period), however, to live in a land ruled by Muslims, those who did NOT convert would be considered second class citizenry, and not have all the rights of Muslims. This is a readers digest condensed version, mind you, but it's known as 'Dhimmitude'. Bottom line, anyplace the Muslims have occupied/conquered, if you are not Muslim, you either immigrate, or become a second class citizen.

SuN, quoting WWII stats on the Nisei is like me quoting Civil War stats on Confederate soldiers. While interesting, it has no bearing whatsoever on the current discussion.

What you seem to forget sometimes, or can't see through the curtains of liberalism, is that while many muslims are Americans, they are Muslim first. They are not 'Muslim American's' (unlike the Japanese who called themselves Japanese Americans) and there is no great swelling of patriotism on their part to rush to the colors. Again, I note, the gummint is paying big bucks on the civilian side for Arabic speakers these days...I see no rush of Muslims to join the FBI, CIA, etc, much less the military forces defending 'their' country.

Mike McIntyre
12-11-06, 11:17 AM
What have any American Muslims done? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
SunMan, I know you are in school but where have you been?<o:p></o:p>
Foiled plot in Canada, the DC sniper, Miami, Atlanta, the shoe bomber, the London scare, the six Imams pulled of plane, and this last nut with the 4 grenades that were going to be set off in a mall (He was a Muslim CONVERT).<o:p></o:p>
And by the way, what about my Religious Freedom?<o:p></o:p>
Ø Can’t say Christmas<o:p></o:p>
Ø Can’t have Nativity Scenes<o:p></o:p>
Ø Can’t publicize “The Nativity” movie <o:p></o:p>
Ø No Menorahs<o:p></o:p>
Ø Christians are right wing idiot radicals<o:p></o:p>
Ø Jews are hated <o:p></o:p>
Ø The Holocaust is denied <o:p></o:p>
I for one don’t want to live in either Saudi Arabia or Amsterdam!!! <o:p></o:p>

FistFu68
12-11-06, 12:11 PM
Good~Marine~Sonboy~now You've Got You'r Woodfield Shopping Partner!!!YellowWing & Sonboy;sitting In A Tree!!!(lmfao)

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 01:12 PM
You got a be ****'n me!!!! This ain't no WWII!!!

this isn't World War II but our laws concerning the rights of American citizens remain the same.

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 01:17 PM
What have any American Muslims done?

SunMan, I know you are in school but where have you been?

Foiled plot in Canada, the DC sniper, Miami, Atlanta, the shoe bomber, the London scare, the six Imams pulled of plane, and this last nut with the 4 grenades that were going to be set off in a mall (He was a Muslim CONVERT).

And by the way, what about my Religious Freedom?
Ø Can’t say Christmas
Ø Can’t have Nativity Scenes
Ø Can’t publicize “The Nativity” movie
Ø No Menorahs
Ø Christians are right wing idiot radicals
Ø Jews are hated
Ø The Holocaust is denied

I for one don’t want to live in either Saudi Arabia or Amsterdam!!!

Mr. McIntyre - the 6 Imams were not convicted of anything, the DC snipers were not terrorists fighting for a cause, they were pretty much just serial killers, the London scare was not by American citizens, the Muslim that wanted to set grenades off in a mall was a nutcase but I'll give you that one.

What about your religious freedoms?

I'll say Christmas if I want. I cant stand the word "X-mas"
Jews are not hated they are very powerful in this country
Christians are not right wing idiot radicals, even though a small preportion are. I myself am Christian. I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ to be my Savior.

The Holocaust is not denied in this country.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-11-06, 01:53 PM
One thing of note, SuN, the terrs in Iraq have adapted the DC sniper 'mobile' since it worked so well. And, BTW, remember the ringleaders name.."John Allen Mohammed". He changed it to that from something else. NOT reported in the MSM. And, if you lived around the DC area in Oct of that year, you'd damn sure say they were terrorists. They effectively paralized this area quite well; if that's not terrorism, I don't know what is.

The six Imams gave the perception of being terrs, and acting like them. Furthermore, it's now believed that they are in it for the money, as they are looking for a 'monetary settlement'. What a big surprise.

The London 'scare'?? More like, terror attacks. They were all BRITISH citizens who hit their own country.

What is the common thread? Hmmm.....let...me....see.....could it be.....Islam???

Mike McIntyre
12-11-06, 01:54 PM
So until something “Big” goes down in the US, you’ll just sit back and watch?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Look what happened in Spain, in France, in Israel, and in Chechnya. These were not military targets. These people hate us. <o:p></o:p>
Muslims are persecuting Christians and Jews all over the world. <o:p></o:p>
Where is the outrage?

10thzodiac
12-11-06, 02:22 PM
So until something “Big” goes down in the US, you’ll just sit back and watch?<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Look what happened in Spain, in France, in Israel, and in Chechnya. These were not military targets. These people hate us. <O:p></O:p>
Muslims are persecuting Christians and Jews all over the world. <O:p></O:p>
Where is the outrage?

All kidding aside Mike, what are you suggesting that the World and America should to do with Moslem's ? Don't tell me that we should turn Horselady loose on them now ! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/11.gif

10th

Mike McIntyre
12-11-06, 02:33 PM
Zodiac:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
When Muslims act like terrorists, you treat them like terrorists. When they threaten, you act on it. And there is a reason profiling is used in law enforcement, because it works!<o:p></o:p>
And in defense of the “Horselady”, Israel would not exist if they followed a wait and see policy some seem to propose. <o:p></o:p>

Chewy
12-11-06, 03:13 PM
this isn't World War II but our laws concerning the rights of American citizens remain the same.SO YOU'RE A "RIGHTS" FREAK!!! TELL THAT TO THE DEAD PEOPLE AND THEY'RE FAMILIES OF 9/11 AND THE OTHER ATTACTS MUSLIMS MADE ON AMERICA OVER THE PAST UMM-I-DY-UMM-I-DY YEARS AND ALL THE AMERICAN HOSTAGES TAKEN AND KILLED BY MUSLIMS TERRORISTS AH'S, CS, MF'S

Chewy
12-11-06, 03:37 PM

please. If we can't trust our own people, who CAN we trust?YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY - SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE, AN ATTORNEY WILL BE APPOINTED TO YOU - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT THAT'S YOU!!! WE ARE MARINES HERE. YOU APPEAR NOT TO BE. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR A POSER?

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 03:43 PM
One thing of note, SuN, the terrs in Iraq have adapted the DC sniper 'mobile' since it worked so well. And, BTW, remember the ringleaders name.."John Allen Mohammed". He changed it to that from something else. NOT reported in the MSM. And, if you lived around the DC area in Oct of that year, you'd damn sure say they were terrorists. They effectively paralized this area quite well; if that's not terrorism, I don't know what is.

The six Imams gave the perception of being terrs, and acting like them. Furthermore, it's now believed that they are in it for the money, as they are looking for a 'monetary settlement'. What a big surprise.

The London 'scare'?? More like, terror attacks. They were all BRITISH citizens who hit their own country.

What is the common thread? Hmmm.....let...me....see.....could it be.....Islam???

Not "could be"

it is.

But it doesn't mean we should screw over the other 99.99% of innocent Muslim Americans who have nothing to do with it.

I agreed earlier that profiling for national security purposes is fine, but suggestions of mass deportation/ethnic cleansing/genocide by Marines on this board are out of this world.

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 03:44 PM
SO YOU'RE A "RIGHTS" FREAK!!! TELL THAT TO THE DEAD PEOPLE AND THEY'RE FAMILIES OF 9/11 AND THE OTHER ATTACTS MUSLIMS MADE ON AMERICA OVER THE PAST UMM-I-DY-UMM-I-DY YEARS AND ALL THE AMERICAN HOSTAGES TAKEN AND KILLED BY MUSLIMS TERRORISTS AH'S, CS, MF'S

none of those perpetrators were US citizens.

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 03:46 PM
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY - SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE, AN ATTORNEY WILL BE APPOINTED TO YOU - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT THAT'S YOU!!! WE ARE MARINES HERE. YOU APPEAR NOT TO BE. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR A POSER?

yeah I'm a poser. I pretend to be a Marine in my spare time because I have nothing better to do and it makes me look really really cool.

I'm really just a big, fat liberal hippie and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is my heroine and I hope she gets elected president in 2008

please dude, seriously not every Marine has to have that "kill kill kill them all" bs mentality the try to give you in boot camp.

Chewy
12-11-06, 03:57 PM
yeah I'm a poser. I pretend to be a Marine in my spare time because I have nothing better to do and it makes me look really really cool.

I'm really just a big, fat liberal hippie and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is my heroine and I hope she gets elected president in 2008

please dude, seriously not every Marine has to have that "kill kill kill them all" bs mentality the try to give you in boot camp.U NEVER WAS-NEVER WILL BE & NEVER CAN....A POSER GOT THRU THE WIRE....SH..HAPPENS

yellowwing
12-11-06, 04:01 PM
That's about enough for now.

SuNmAN
12-11-06, 04:01 PM
U NEVER WAS-NEVER WILL BE & NEVER CAN....A POSER GOT THRU THE WIRE....SH..HAPPENS

sweet life I'm glad you were able to pick up on my sarcasm