PDA

View Full Version : That Rubber Will Still Work

Osotogary
11-25-06, 07:30 PM
This one is for you, FISTFU68 and all the other "Rough Rider's out there.

FISTFU68-
"OH,THAT RUBBER WILL STILL WORK;I WRAPPED GREEN~DUCT~TAPE AROUND IT, IT'S THE ORIGINAL~ROUGH~RIDER! "

jinelson
11-25-06, 07:43 PM
Thanks Gary I saw that one coming.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/lmaodog.gif

Osotogary
11-27-06, 08:22 AM
Ooops! Sorry for the typo. (off of the) typed twice.
It won't happen again. It won't happen again.
Gary

drumcorpssnare
11-27-06, 03:06 PM
Once knew a Marine of Scottish origin. He would use a condom, turn it inside-out, shake the fu#% out of it...and use it again!:banana:

drumcorpssnare

Osotogary
11-28-06, 10:06 AM
Once knew a Marine of Scottish origin. He would use a condom, turn it inside-out, shake the fu#% out of it...and use it again!

I see cartoon possibilities in your statement...big time. Do you want me to give it a shot and draw something that could possibly ruin and tarnish my somewhat saintly reputation or would you settle for me just not following my creative impulse and feeling miserable the rest of my life. LOL.
Gary

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 11:56 AM
Osotogary- Go for it Marine! Or a cartoon of how most Marines 'secure' that condom to keep it from slippin' off...electric staple gun. Two staples. One on top; one underneath.:D

drumcorpssnare

FistFu68
11-28-06, 01:13 PM
:beer: (LMAO)~BROTHER!!!YOU ARE A TALENTED FELLOW!IN A WORLD OF MADNESS~YOU'R HUMOR GOES A LONG~WAY~GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :)

Osotogary
11-28-06, 01:31 PM
FISTFU68-
Hope the condom's dimensions were to your liking. LOL

drumcorpssnare
11-28-06, 01:51 PM
I think "Trojan" should manufacture a few thousand condoms the size of a wind sock, package them in O.D. green foil wrappers, stamp them "U.S.M.C.-small" and distribute them all over the Middle East. Then sit back and watch the local women take off their burkas, and request visas to America!:banana: