PDA

View Full Version : What Can I Do to Make Your Flight More Uncomfortable?

thedrifter
11-25-06, 06:51 AM
What Can I Do to Make Your Flight More Uncomfortable?

by Ann Coulter

Six imams removed from a US Airways flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix are calling on Muslims to boycott the airline. If only we could get Muslims to boycott all airlines, we could dispense with airport security altogether.

Witnesses said the imams stood to do their evening prayers in the terminal before boarding, chanting "Allah, Allah, Allah" -- coincidentally, the last words heard by hundreds of airline passengers on 9/11 before they died.

Witnesses also said that the imams were talking about Saddam Hussein, and denouncing America and the war in Iraq. About the only scary preflight ritual the imams didn't perform was the signing of last wills and testaments.

After boarding, the imams did not sit together and some asked for seat belt extensions, although none were morbidly obese. Three of the men had one-way tickets and no checked baggage.

Also they were Muslims.

The idea that a Muslim boycott against US Airways would hurt the airline proves that Arabs are utterly tone-deaf. This is roughly the equivalent of Cindy Sheehan taking a vow of silence. How can we hope to deal with people with no sense of irony? The next thing you know, New York City cab drivers will be threatening to bathe.

Come to think of it, the whole affair may have been a madcap advertising scheme cooked up by US Airways.

It worked with me. US Airways is my official airline now. Northwest, which eventually flew the Allah-spouting Muslims to their destinations, is off my list. You want to really hurt a U.S. air carrier's business? Have Muslims announce that it's their favorite airline.

The clerics had been attending an imam conference in Minneapolis (imam conference slogan: "What Happens in Minneapolis -- Actually, Nothing Happened in Minneapolis"). But instead of investigating the conference, the government is now investigating my favorite airline.

What threat could Muslims flying from Minnesota to Arizona be?

Three of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 received their flight training in Arizona. Long before the attacks, an FBI agent in Phoenix found it curious that so many Arabs were enrolled in flight school. But the FBI rebuffed his request for an investigation on the grounds that his suspicions were based on the same invidious racial profiling that has brought US Airways under investigation and into my good graces.

Lynne Stewart's client, the Blind Sheik, Omar Abdel-Rahman, is serving life in prison in a maximum security lock-up in Minnesota. One of the six imams removed from the US Airways plane was blind, so Lynne Stewart was the one missing clue that would have sent all the passengers screaming from the plane.

Wholly apart from the issue of terrorism, don't we have a seller's market for new immigrants? How does a blind Muslim get to the top of the visa list? Is there a shortage of blind, fanatical clerics in this country that I haven't noticed? Couldn't we get some Burmese with leprosy instead? A 4-year-old could do a better job choosing visa applicants than the U.S. Department of Immigration.

One of the stunt-imams in US Airways' advertising scheme, Omar Shahin, complained about being removed from the plane, saying: "Six scholars in handcuffs. It's terrible."

Yes, especially when there was a whole conference of them! Six out of 150 is called "poor law enforcement." How did the other 144 "scholars" get off so easy?

Shahin's own "scholarship" consisted of continuing to deny Muslims were behind 9/11 nearly two months after the attacks. On Nov. 4, 2001, the Arizona Republic cited Shahin's "skepticism that Muslims or bin Laden carried out attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon." Shahin complained that the government was "focusing on the Arabs, the Muslims. And all the evidence shows that the Muslims are not involved in this terrorist act."

In case your memory of that time is hazy, within three days of the attack, the Justice Department had released the names of all 19 hijackers -- names like Majed Moqed, Ahmed Alghamdi, Mohand Alshehri, Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi and Ahmed Alnami. The government had excluded all but 19 passengers as possible hijackers based on extensive interviews with friends and family of nearly every passenger on all four flights. Some of the hijackers' seat numbers had been called in by flight attendants on the planes.

By early October, bin Laden had produced a videotape claiming credit for the attacks. And by Nov. 4, 2001, the New York Times had run well over 100 articles on the connections between bin Laden and the hijackers -- even more detailed and sinister than the Times' flowcharts on neoconservatives!

Also, if I remember correctly, al Qaeda had taken out full-page ads in Variety and the Hollywood Reporter thanking their agents for the attacks.

But now, on the eve of the busiest travel day in America, these "scholars" have ginned up America's PC victim machinery to intimidate airlines and passengers from noticing six imams chanting "Allah" before boarding a commercial jet.

Ellie

10thzodiac
11-25-06, 11:13 AM
Back in '65 in uniform, I was boarding a jet from Chicago on way way down to Camp Lejeune. As I was walking down the isle to my seat three young Arab's about my age were passing me from the opposite direction. I have
never forgot the spontaneous look all three gave me.

I always wondered specifically, why those looks back then, that could kill ?

Puzzled, April 1965

SF
10th

SuNmAN
11-25-06, 11:40 AM
Again, we should not be complacent about our national security but we also can't blatantly discriminate.

Muslim Americans are Americans first and Muslims second. They deserve all the same rights that are entitled to an European American citizen.

OLE SARG
11-25-06, 03:16 PM
They might deserve some rights, IF THEY ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS, BUT THESE SHEETHEADS NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE. I don't feel sorry for these sheetheads as they KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING, AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS BS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND AND I WOULD THINK OUR GOVERNMENT COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I AIN'T KISSING NOBODY'S ASS TO GET ALONG WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT ALSO ADD HERE THE SHEETHEADS ARE NOT GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET ALONG WITH "ANY BODY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

ErikHeiker
11-25-06, 08:22 PM
Again, we should not be complacent about our national security but we also can't blatantly discriminate.

Muslim Americans are Americans first and Muslims second. They deserve all the same rights that are entitled to an European American citizen.

Son. you need to educate yourself about the enemy. They are muslims, first and foremost. Their alligiance is to islam, first and foremost. You can't apply those sissy-assed PC rules about discrimination when it comes to the enemy. Just remember, if you're not one of them, they want you dead.

greensideout
11-25-06, 08:39 PM
Son. you need to educate yourself about the enemy. They are muslims, first and foremost. Their alligiance is to islam, first and foremost. You can't apply those sissy-assed PC rules about discrimination when it comes to the enemy. Just remember, if you're not one of them, they want you dead.

That cuts it to the quick. Well said! :thumbup:

SuNmAN
11-25-06, 09:05 PM

There are many Muslim Americans who are just as patriotic to the United States as you or I. We cannot over-generalize and discriminate.

Obviously if someone is yelling "down with the US government, all American soldiers are criminals and should be killed" they need to be handled appropriately, but we need to keep in mind the 1% of bad apples in the Muslim faith are ruining it for everyone else.

jinelson
11-25-06, 09:06 PM
Well said indeed EricHeiker!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/156100.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/semperfi05in.gif

SuNmAN
11-25-06, 09:14 PM

I'm not being politically correct. I hate that **** too

what I am saying is that American Muslims deserve all the same rights a Christian American has. It is under the Bill of Rights in the Constitution of the United States.

First Amendment – Freedom of speech, press, religion, peaceable assembly, and to petition the government.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Fourteenth Amendment - Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I'm sorry, but Muslim Americans are AMERICANS. How many times have the above Consitutional Amendments been violated on the basis of an American CITIZEN's religion? I say, far more than they should be.

lol, please don't mistake me for a whiny extreme left wing wussy. I just believe that all AMERICANS deserve equal protection of the law. I'm not talking about the thread in this case, I'm more talking about IN GENERAL.

For example I've got a friend who plays on the Fighting Illini Baseball Team here in Champaign. He is a Canadian Muslim recruited out of Canada by the university of Illinois. I treat him just like anyone else and I do not think any less of him because of his religious faith.

jinelson
11-25-06, 10:35 PM
by SuNmAN - I'm sorry, but Muslim Americans are AMERICANS. How many times have the above Consitutional Amendments been violated on the basis of an American CITIZEN's religion? I say, far more than they should be.

SuNmAN I submit to this question if Muslim Americans are Americans then where is their outcry against terrorism by their members? Where are Muslim demonstrations against terror? All I noticed in the Arab world after 9/11 were celebrations. The very few courageous Arab writers who think and speak independently are often attacked and terrorized for their views, accused of being puppets of the Zionists. Apparently, standing strong against terrorism and for reformations in the Muslim world is viewed as a “Zionist” conspiracy no matter how heinous the murders carried out by militant Islamists. Would it be from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) I dont think so they are traitors and terrorists too. You may want to get another point of view at this link http://www.anti-cair-net.org/ yeah I know right wing extremism.

We are engaged in a war of survival here in America. The enemy is using our constitutional rights to his advantage and once we are either all dead or Islamics there will no longer be any use for a Constitution or Bill Of Rights. I say to all Muslims if you are not happy in America just leave and go to say Iran or Syria where you will be much happier. Stay here and you will be treated as the enemy regardless of our politicians wishes. Yes I am a radical American who believes that you are my enemy and you should die before you kill me as you and your religion promises me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/thPoliticallyIncorrect.gif

SkilletsUSMC
11-26-06, 12:10 AM
I'm not being politically correct. I hate that **** too

You would never guess it by your posts

lol, please don't mistake me for a whiny extreme left wing wussy. I just believe that all AMERICANS deserve equal protection of the law. I'm not talking about the thread in this case, I'm more talking about IN GENERAL.

OK... a question for you Sunman... What is wrong with detaining suspicious individuals? What if the people that had attacked the US on 9/11 had been European Neo-Nazis, and you were boarding a plane with a bunch of bald guys with Doc Martins and red shoelaces talking about the master aryan race? Is it ok to pull them off the plane NOW? My hope is that you will say yes. We need to look at Islam as being similar to Nazism. I dont buy any of that religion of peace **** either. Islam sucks, at minimum for how it treats its women. Now ARABS arent all muslims, so this isnt a race issue. But after having to fight these guys I dont like them.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:22 AM
SuNmAN I submit to this question if Muslim Americans are Americans then where is their outcry against terrorism by their members? Where are Muslim demonstrations against terror? All I noticed in the Arab world after 9/11 were celebrations. The very few courageous Arab writers who think and speak independently are often attacked and terrorized for their views, accused of being puppets of the Zionists. Apparently, standing strong against terrorism and for reformations in the Muslim world is viewed as a “Zionist” conspiracy no matter how heinous the murders carried out by militant Islamists. Would it be from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) I dont think so they are traitors and terrorists too. You may want to get another point of view at this link http://www.anti-cair-net.org/ yeah I know right wing extremism.

We are engaged in a war of survival here in America. The enemy is using our constitutional rights to his advantage and once we are either all dead or Islamics there will no longer be any use for a Constitution or Bill Of Rights. I say to all Muslims if you are not happy in America just leave and go to say Iran or Syria where you will be much happier. Stay here and you will be treated as the enemy regardless of our politicians wishes. Yes I am a radical American who believes that you are my enemy and you should die before you kill me as you and your religion promises me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/thPoliticallyIncorrect.gif

Staff Sergeant, you're joking me

"protest" terrorism?

I don't see regular American folk protesting terrorism either...because its worthless

you gotta FIGHT terrorism, not protest it.

If the enemy wants to use our Constitutional rights against us, thats their problem. To win this war on terrorism we MUST maintain the moral high ground. We cannot stoop to the same level as our enemies.

Which means we must continue to protect the rights of Muslim AMERICANS until there is reasonable evidence to suspect the individual's guilt.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:31 AM
You would never guess it by your posts

OK... a question for you Sunman... What is wrong with detaining suspicious individuals? What if the people that had attacked the US on 9/11 had been European Neo-Nazis, and you were boarding a plane with a bunch of bald guys with Doc Martins and red shoelaces talking about the master aryan race? Is it ok to pull them off the plane NOW? My hope is that you will say yes. We need to look at Islam as being similar to Nazism. I dont buy any of that religion of peace **** either. Islam sucks, at minimum for how it treats its women. Now ARABS arent all muslims, so this isnt a race issue. But after having to fight these guys I dont like them.

Answer to your question -

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DETAINING SUSPICIOUS INDIVIDUALS !! I'm not against that ! But these detainees still deserve the due process of law and a fair trial AS GUARANTEED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.

This is the America I'm willing to fight for.

I agree...Islam sucks. Thats gotta be the crappiest and most violent religion in the world. BUT MOST MUSLIMS ARE STILL GOOD, INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11, NOTHING TO DO WITH AL QAEDA AND NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ.

In an American court, a defendant is INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

And again, I said that my post in response was not directed at the original thread. I have no problems with those 6 imams who might have been terrorists pulled of the plane. I'm talking about the treatment of American Muslims in general.

Think back in World War II...the Japanese Americans were definitely being unfairly treated and discriminated against, even put into internment camps. It turned out that the US government could not find a single case of a Japanese American betraying the United States...and look how they responded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Regimental_Combat_Team

the most highly decorated military unit in American history

21 Medal of Honor recipients - All Japanese American

I'm not saying Muslim Americans would respond the same way. Highly unlikely. But I am saying that an individual American Muslim is innocent until proven guilty and I refuse to look at him or her different based solely on their religion.

SkilletsUSMC
11-26-06, 12:38 AM
Answer to your question -

I agree...Islam sucks. Thats gotta be the crappiest and most violent religion in the world. BUT MOST MUSLIMS ARE STILL GOOD, INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11, NOTHING TO DO WITH AL QAEDA AND NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ.

There are people of arab decent that are really cool people. But the culture of islam is very cruel to its women and is in sync with dark-ages christianity. It needs to be disposed of.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:43 AM
There are people of arab decent that are really cool people. But the culture of islam is very cruel to its women and is in sync with dark-ages christianity. It needs to be disposed of.

absolutely agree

SkilletsUSMC
11-26-06, 12:46 AM
absolutely agree

This is excelent.... a post that came to a polite end:D

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:49 AM
lol I'm liberal on some things and conservative on others

I know I probably seem highly liberal to most Marines on this board as most Marines are pretty conservative

but yeah...to put it simply Islam sucks...no other religion kills so many people in the name of their god.

jinelson
11-26-06, 12:44 PM
Staff Sergeant, you're joking me

"protest" terrorism?

I don't see regular American folk protesting terrorism either...because its worthless

you gotta FIGHT terrorism, not protest it.

If the enemy wants to use our Constitutional rights against us, thats their problem. To win this war on terrorism we MUST maintain the moral high ground. We cannot stoop to the same level as our enemies.

Which means we must continue to protect the rights of Muslim AMERICANS until there is reasonable evidence to suspect the individual's guilt.

Brother not once did I use the word protest, the word used was outcry (as in my fellow Muslims are wrong). There is a big difference. We are at war and again I say a war of our survival. Did we not suspend the constitutional rights of Japanese and German Americans during WWII? Do you also think that was wrong? There is no moral high ground in a war only life and death. We need to prosecute this war like we want to win it and survive.

OLE SARG
11-26-06, 01:25 PM
AND terrorists ARE NOT covered by the Geneva Convention PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 11:05 PM
Brother not once did I use the word protest, the word used was outcry (as in my fellow Muslims are wrong). There is a big difference. We are at war and again I say a war of our survival. Did we not suspend the constitutional rights of Japanese and German Americans during WWII? Do you also think that was wrong? There is no moral high ground in a war only life and death. We need to prosecute this war like we want to win it and survive.

"SuNmAN I submit to this question if Muslim Americans are Americans then where is their outcry against terrorism by their members? Where are Muslim demonstrations against terror? All I noticed in the Arab world after 9/11 were celebrations. The very few courageous Arab writers who think and speak independently are often attacked and terrorized for their views, accused of being puppets of the Zionists. Apparently, standing strong against terrorism and for reformations in the Muslim world is viewed as a “Zionist” conspiracy no matter how heinous the murders carried out by militant Islamists. Would it be from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) I dont think so they are traitors and terrorists too. You may want to get another point of view at this link http://www.anti-cair-net.org/ yeah I know right wing extremism.

I'm sorry, the word you used was "demonstration" and I took that to mean the same thing as "protest"

Taking away the rights of Japanese Americans and German Americans was SURELY WRONG, because their number one allegiance laid with the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as they were AMERICAN CITIZENS only of Japanese or German descent.

However, I will say that the Japanese and German Americans largely remained VERY loyal to the United States (Staff Sergeant, please look up the 442nd Regimental Combat Team, it will touch your heart)

but although I am not as sure about the loyalties of some Muslim Americans, it is obvious that we need to PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF OUR AMERICAN CITIZENS, even if they are Muslim.

DWG
11-27-06, 06:36 AM
The internment of Japanese/Americans during the war was an unpleasant but necessary step at that point of the war. There were agents among the population, we knew it but did not want to divulge how much we knew of their codes. The theft of their property while they were interned was wrong, and unconstitutional-it has been somewhat rectified. There was also a safety issue as far as reprisals against the Nisei-a very real possibility in those days.

ggyoung
11-27-06, 12:21 PM
Ask any WW11 vet who fought the japs what they think of the japs. They mostly hate them to this very day. The damn japs that that they inturned had a lot of spys in them and lots of them were pro jap. Then you get this PC bullskeet and we then gave them money. The POWSof the japs ask for money from japan and got nothing. As we said in the 50s and 60s They got "japed". I for one don't want to hear anymore of this PC sheet. SuNman you have a lot to learn and most of that you have learn in combat. I wish you luck in you luck when when you get in combat. You will come away with a differet look on life.

SuNmAN
11-27-06, 01:00 PM
The internment of Japanese/Americans during the war was an unpleasant but necessary step at that point of the war. There were agents among the population, we knew it but did not want to divulge how much we knew of their codes. The theft of their property while they were interned was wrong, and unconstitutional-it has been somewhat rectified. There was also a safety issue as far as reprisals against the Nisei-a very real possibility in those days.

DW George

Cite me a reliable source of ONE instance of where a Japanese American committed treason by aiding the enemy (his/her country of ancestry) and I will shut up for the rest of this thread.

SuNmAN
11-27-06, 01:08 PM
Ask any WW11 vet who fought the japs what they think of the japs. They mostly hate them to this very day. The damn japs that that they inturned had a lot of spys in them and lots of them were pro jap. Then you get this PC bullskeet and we then gave them money. The POWSof the japs ask for money from japan and got nothing. As we said in the 50s and 60s They got "japed". I for one don't want to hear anymore of this PC sheet. SuNman you have a lot to learn and most of that you have learn in combat. I wish you luck in you luck when when you get in combat. You will come away with a differet look on life.

I read somewhere that research done during 1944 shows that 98% of Japanese Americans remained FULLY LOYAL to the United States.

Read this article please:

http://www.sfmuseum.org/war/issei.html

I don't need to go to combat to know whats right and whats wrong.

Prejudice against Japanese Americans was WRONG and prejudice against Muslim Americans today is WRONG.

drumcorpssnare
11-27-06, 01:42 PM
In these times, anyone, American or not, who acts in a manner that is suspicious or threatening, at an airport in this country...should be detained, questioned, and further investigated if needed. This should hold true regardless of the religious affiliation of said person, and regardless of their citizenship. The failure to take these precautions might lead to another catastrophic attack by our enemies. Allowing them to succeed, in the name of being politically correct, is simply not an option.

Any Islamic terrorists who might be hiding out in America, who need to fly, should use their freaking magic carpets!:banana:

Finally, regarding Japanese-Americans committing treason against their country in WW II...there WAS a small group (5-6) in Hawaii who collaborated with Japanese spys, in events which lead up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

DWG
11-27-06, 01:43 PM
DW George

Cite me a reliable source of ONE instance of where a Japanese American committed treason by aiding the enemy (his/her country of ancestry) and I will shut up for the rest of this thread.
I wil have to look up the case I have in mind-in involved a Japanese family on one of the out islands in Hawaii who were convinced by a downed jap pilot to assist in his escape-I believe(don't quote me) it was from a recent book, oddly called, the Argument for Internment. Michelle Malkin will probably have a link to it. There are several stories of Japanese who, while they may not have actively aided, certainly supported the royal Japanese family. I will check this later, when I have time. Continue " running off at the mouth" for the time being. I still say the internment was for good cause but theft of their property was wrong. It should have been held by the gov. until the end of the internment. Americans were terrified of an invasion at that time and didn't trust the Japanese-there could have been a lot of bloodshed if they stayed on the coast. You can't judge history by the way people "feel" now.

jinelson
11-27-06, 02:03 PM
by SuNmAN - Cite me a reliable source of ONE instance of where a Japanese American committed treason by aiding the enemy (his/her country of ancestry) and I will shut up for the rest of this thread.

Bro here are a couple. I know that you will argue with Tokyo Rose as the democrats fell all over themselves to give her a pardon and a medal. Thats not unusual they do the same for any enemy of our nation. But old Tomoya Kawakita just may shut you up.

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/tokyorosemug.jpg
U.S.-born Iva Toguri D'Aquino, who was dubbed "Tokyo Rose" for broadcasting anti-American propaganda from Japan during World War II, was convicted of treason and sent to federal prison for about seven years (this picture was taken at the lockup in Alderson, West Virginia). D'Aquino was pardoned by President Gerald Ford in 1977.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/27/AR2006092700133.html

The last person convicted of treason against the United States was Tomoya Kawakita, a Japanese-American sentenced to death in 1952 for tormenting American prisoners of war during World War II. Even such a clear-cut case of treason created qualms; President Eisenhower commuted Kawakita's sentence to life imprisonment.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200610/NAT20061011c.html

Osotogary
11-27-06, 02:04 PM
Not too much is mentioned about the German Americans during both the World Wars.
Check out this link. It opened my eyes because I had heard about it but never read about it.
http://www.foitimes.com/internment/gasummary.htm
In times of strife, scrutiny does have its place, justifiable or not.

drumcorpssnare
11-27-06, 02:48 PM
A comparison stat I remember reading.......

Survival rate of Allied POWs held by Germany in WW II........76%

Survival rate of Allied POWs held by Japan in WW II........12%

Draw your own conclusion.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

DWG
11-27-06, 05:28 PM
DW George

Richard Kotoshirodo. If you google his name you can pull up the article by Richard McGrath (I don't have the computer savvy to post the web site-sorry). He was arrested following Pearl Harbor but since the government did not want the Japanese to know we were reading their mail(via MAGIC) he was interned along with other agents known to the FBI. Michelle Malkins' book IN DEFENSE OF INTERNMENT also lists several cases. Her blog of 8/6/04, 0816, highlights the case for relocating the Japanese on the west coast, along with testimony by Japanese/American leaders saying they were worried about reprisals and agreeing to relocation.

ggyoung
11-27-06, 05:47 PM
:mad: :thumbdown SuNmAN========There were lots of spies in Hawiie and on the west coast. The FBI said that there could be as meany as 1200 spies. Take the Rossenburgs most of the bleeding harts in America said they inacent(sp). After the fall of of the commies KGB records showed them to be guilty as hell. I read that paper you said for me to read. You want to know whats wrong with it? Look where it came from. San Fransico(sp) The city os the fags and home of the commies. That is the same bunch of people that called me a "baby killer. The same bunch of a$$holes that hung two Marines in L.A. for having been to Vietnam. I will not have any good thoughts about that kind of a$$holes or any body who thinks like that.