wrbones
01-25-03, 07:27 PM
The Dark Side of Freedom: <br />
Terrorists Celebrate 911 in London Mosque: <br />
Cleric Wanted by FBI <br />
Jonathan Rhodes <br />
efreedomnews.com <br />
September 15, 2002 <br />
Overlooked by the media - for the most part -...

wrbones
02-02-03, 01:26 PM
Title AuthorItem NumberEntire Description

The Sword of the Prophet
Trifkovic, Serge
Item #: C6077
Product Type: Paperback

Retail Price: $19.95
Our Price: $15.95
You Save: 20%

(Expected 2/22/2003)

Read Member Book Reviews

What Muslims, multiculturalists, and the media hope you never find out about Islam

Printer Friendly Version

Since the attacks of September 11, dozens of books have been rushed to market purporting to "explain" the religion in whose name the terrorists acted. Most of them strike a common theme: "true" Islam -- as opposed to the "fundamentalist" variety of the hijackers -- is a "religion of peace" that promotes charity, tolerance, freedom, and culture no less than "true" Christianity.

Such an viewpoint, argues Serge Trifkovic, foreign affairs editor of Chronicles magazine, is not only false but dangerous, since it blinds to the true nature of the enemy that threatens us. Moreover, it betrays a hidden agenda: to discredit Christianity and the West by comparison to an sanitized, idealized Islam that bears no resemblance to its actual teachings or history.

To correct this, Trifkovic gives us the unvarnished, "politically incorrect" truth about Islam -- including the shocking facts about its founder, Mohammed; its rise through bloody conquest; its sanctioning of theft, deceit, lust and murder; its persecutions of Christians, Jews, Hindus and other "infidels"; its cruel mistreatment of women; the colossal myth of its cultural "golden age"; its irreformable commitment to global conquest by any means necessary; the broad sweep of the military, political, moral, and spiritual struggle that faces us; and what we must do if we wish to survive.

Get the details and documentation for hundreds of "politically incorrect" facts about Islam -- such as:

The Koran sanctions pillage, looting, ransom, and the rape of captive women as an incentive to join in jihad or "holy war"

Mohammed kept one-fifth of all spoils of war for himself

The Koran allows a man to have up to four wives -- at any one time. He can divorce a wife by simply saying so 3 times

Mohammad had as many as 25 wives. One was six when they married; he was 54. He consummated the marriage when she was 9

At least 27 people were murdered on Mohammed's orders

Mohammed allowed temporary marriage "for three nights" or more, so that soldiers in the field could "marry" prostitutes

The Koran assures the Muslim the right to own slaves by purchasing them or as a bounty of war. Mohammad had dozens

Almsgiving and mercy is commended in Islam -- but the beneficiaries have to be Muslims only

In Islam, the definition of what is "right" or "just" is not fixed, but changeable by divine decree -- enabling the most henous sins and crimes to be declared "the will of Allah"

The joys and glories of the Islamic "paradise" are tangible and sensual and include sex with virgins -- and young boys

As Mohammad progressed from visionary and teacher to warlord and ruler, his style and message became more depraved, violent and intolerant. It is these later "revelations" that are considered definitive by Islamic authorities when they conflict with earlier ones often cited for Western consumption

The Crusades were a belated military response to three centuries of Muslim aggression against Christian lands and peoples

Islam divides the world into the House of Islam (where Islam rules) and the House of War (where it doesn't). The two are permanently at war; there may be temporary truces, but peace will come only upon the completion of global conquest

When Muslims are a minority community, the Koran permits them to adopt a peaceful attitude to deceive their neighbors, until they feel strong enough to dispense with the pretense

The massacres perpetrated by Muslims in India are unparalleled in history, bigger in sheer numbers than the Holocaust

Muslim persecution of Christians has caused suffering and death for millions over 13 centuries -- and continues today

The myth of Islam's "tolerance" of religious minorities contradicts its teaching, history, and present reality

Islam's "golden age" was parasitic on the Christian cultures and peoples it conquered, and ended when it "killed the host"

In 1993, Saudi Arabia's supreme religious authority declared that the world is flat, and that anyone who disagrees is an infidel to be punished

Like Communism, Islam cannot foster prosperity, and is always reliant on plunder or unearned wealth (e.g., from oil)

Islam recognizes no distinction between temporal and divine authority; the only "legitimate" government is a theocracy

America's "ally" Saudi Arabia remains the most intolerant Islamic regime in the world, where the practice of any religion besides Islam is as strictly prohibited as in Mohammed's day

The first imam to deliver a Muslim prayer for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1991, declared in 1997 that Muslims will eventually elect the president and replace the constitutional government with an Islamic caliphate

"The arbiters of official Islam will not tell us what Islam is, only what they want it to be. For the truth, we must turn Dr. Serge Trifkovic, a European historian of broad learning, sound philosophy and keen political insight." -- Brian Mitchell, Washington Bureau Chief, Investor's Business Daily

wrbones
02-02-03, 01:27 PM
continued

Member Book Reviews

What Reviewers Say
This exceptionally fluid argument against militant Islam omits too many articles bu reports more Islamic savagery than Rober Spencer's "Islam Unveiled" and critiques Muslim theology more thoroughly than Timothy George'' "Is the Father of Jesus the God of Muhammad?" Its most important distinction is Trifkovic's insistence that "the problem [for the West] is not prejudice about Islam, but folly in the face of its violence and cruelty," manifested today in such horrors as the ongoing slaughter of Sudanese Christians and the appalling anti-Semitism of the Islamic press and such Islamic legal authorities as the mufti of Jerusalem. Like Roger Scruton in "The West and the Rest" Trifkovic doesn't endorse war against Islam. Instead, the West must defend itself against Islamic aggression (e.g., by restricting immigration and reducing dependence on Islamic-controlled oil) and help non-Muslims oppressed in Islamic societies. Powerful stuff powerfully presented. - Ray Olson in BOOKLIST (published by American Library Association), October 1, 2002

* * * * * * In his excellent new book, The Sword of the Prophet, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam, Serge Trifkovic documents how Muhammad, like a mafia don, put out contracts on those who dared to criticize his august personage. Trifkovic also describes Muhammads genocidal campaign against Arabia's Jewish tribes [?] Thus was the precedent firmly established for holy warriors, wars of annihilation, suicide bombers, forced conversions, snipers and those who fly jetliners into skyscrapers. We are in the midst of another global struggle. Like communism and Nazism (mere blips on the historical radar screen, by comparison), the foe this time is as much an ideology as a religion. Its an all-encompassing dogma that regulates the lives of its followers down to the most minute detail. Its an ideology which can not coexist with other creeds. Its a worldview which sanctions -- nay, glorifies -- mass murder to advance its goal of world conquest. - Don Feder

Neither Christians nor Jews can claim that their religion has always been innocuous. What Serge Trifkovic argues in "The Sword of the Prophet," however, is that the raw stuff from which Islam is made is particularly dangerous and unpromising, that the bellicose tradition is worse than admitted by the influential Islamic Studies lobby, that the present threat from Islam is alarming, and that the future demands the vigilance of non-Muslims. In doing so, he challenges the opinion that all religions are equally valid. [?] The most striking claim in "The Sword of the Prophet" is that the American elite's extreme version of post-Christian religion is bent more aggressively against historic Christianity than any other religion in the West and could even enter into partnership with Islam. - Michael Stenton in CHRONICLES, November 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL CARL
Serge Trifkovic's piercing analysis of the true nature of Islam is accurate, factual and brutally truthful.

Islam is more than a simple religion: Islam is a comprehensive cultural, political and religious movement that covers every aspect of a Muslim's daily life, a fact that Americans fail to appreciate or choose to ignore.

As he begins his journey through his narrative, Trifkovic accurately points out that it was Muhammad who promoted Allah to the status of supremecy. Allah, whose name comes from Al-ilah, was originally the Quraysh tribe's moon god. This explains why, in a dose of irony, flags of Muslim nations sport the crescent moon.

In a flash of truth, the author also confronts the clue-less politically correct crowd who spin an evil web of disinformation when they tell us that Islam is a religion of peace. This is a lie, for the Qu'ran in Sura 2:216 tells Muslims that war is good. The Qu'ran says in Sura 9:5 to slay those who will not believe in Islam and in Sura 5:33 to execute those who resist Islam.

Then he covers the tragic social aspect of the Muslim treatment of women, where in Sura 4:34, a man is given permission to "punish his wife," (including physical abuse) if she is "disobedient."

Serge Trifkovic is courageous and he should be applauded for his grand effort to "Open the eyes of the blind and to set the captives free."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lurchenstein
02-03-03, 02:18 PM
Bones, is "peace loving Muslim" considered an oxymoron?
Semper Fi!

wrbones
02-03-03, 02:25 PM
LMAO ROTF.

If it ain't, perhaps it oughta be!

We're infidel! They're allowed to TRY to lie to us all they want! Their book says we're to convert to Islam or die. Period! It is, at it's heart, a militant religion and thereby more subject to abuse by extremists and allows others within the religion to stand by and applaud the excesses of the extemists while maintaining a facade of peaceful co-existance with the infidel.

The only time they are to live in peace with us is if they can't kill us outright because we're militarily too strong!

There is much that may be good about the religion, but it does not allow for any type of secular government. It only allows for an autocratic or theocratic type of government.

NamGrunt68
02-03-03, 04:20 PM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Sgt Sostand
02-04-03, 04:03 PM
Muslim huh i have bad Vibes about them i know one and when 911 happend he told me the USA got what was comeing to them
i came about a heart beat form going to jail cause i was going to put Foot to A-s-s to him and i am disable but not dead.

Rob Parry
02-06-03, 02:54 PM
I'm in the strange position of being an agnostic. I don't believe in a God of any form, or any greater being or creator. In Muslim terms I am an unbeliever and liable to be stoned to death. My American friends, the majority of whom live in Montana, think I'm totally out of the loop and cannot understand my logic. However they do allow me to retain my views. Therein lies a subtle yet vital difference. The ability to allow and accept free and unfettered thought.
Just because I don't believe in your God, it doesn't make me dangerous
:)

firstsgtmike
02-06-03, 04:40 PM
Rob Parry,

Can I have your address? I know a ton of Mormans, Seventh Day Adventists, Born Again Christians, Wandering Jews, and Jahovahs Witnesses that will want to come and show you the error of your ways.

It may get them off my backside. (I would have said ass but it would have been bleeped.)

Rob Parry
02-07-03, 04:50 AM
Every time they knock on the door they get the old "Do you believe in sex, drugs and rock and roll? No, well Foxtrot Oscar!"