PDA

View Full Version : Dems are working for an openly gay military

SkilletsUSMC
11-18-06, 11:52 PM
Sad....

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/meehan-frank-want-open-homosexuality-in-military :cry:

bigdog43701
11-19-06, 09:45 AM
bought time...the Marines need LIVE moving targets.

DWG
11-19-06, 10:00 AM
C'mon guys, think of how much nicer the squad bays will look with a "decoraters'" touch!
:banana:

yellowwing
11-19-06, 11:21 AM
Steven Colbert had a great line while interviewing a Democratic Congressman, "What's first on the Democratic agenda? Cut and run, tax and spend, or Man on Man?" :banana:

If you are going to make fun of us Dems, at least try to make it funny :D

LCPLE3
11-19-06, 11:23 AM
C'mon guys, think of how much nicer the squad bays will look with a "decoraters'" touch!
:banana:

Think about the uniforms they could make!:yes:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/lcple3/Gay_country.jpg

DWG
11-19-06, 02:11 PM
Steven Colbert had a great line while interviewing a Democratic Congressman, "What's first on the Democratic agenda? Cut and run, tax and spend, or Man on Man?" :banana:

If you are going to make fun of us Dems, at least try to make it funny :D
If I was a dem I'd leave the country, too!:p

DWG
11-19-06, 02:12 PM
Think about the uniforms they could make!:yes:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/lcple3/Gay_country.jpg Would everbody get those hot pearl handled six shooters, or just the gays?

crate78
11-19-06, 09:24 PM
I liked it better the way it was when I was active. There was someone you wondered about once in a while, but nobody made a big deal of it.

What REALLY torques me is when gays act like I'm the one with a problem because I find the thought of sexual activity with anyone but an adult, consenting female thoroughly disgusting.

SF
crate

OLE SARG
11-19-06, 09:34 PM
ms jane fonda kerry would make a wonderful "happy" leader plus the fact that he spent three (3), count them, three (3) months in Vietnam. He earned three (3) elephant grass Purple Hearts and a self-written recommentation for a Silver Star (shot a wounded, running Viet Cong in the back - oooouuuu!!). PLUS, likes to suck both of his own feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
11-19-06, 10:25 PM
I liked it better the way it was when I was active. There was someone you wondered about once in a while, but nobody made a big deal of it.

What REALLY torques me is when gays act like I'm the one with a problem because I find the thought of sexual activity with anyone but an adult, consenting female thoroughly disgusting.

SF
crate

It was so bad in Pendleton in '62, the Division Psychiatrists were giving lectures in the base flicks to all units about the evils of homosexuality, prostituting oneself to queers and rolling them.

Sh*t you couldn't go down to the beach in Oceanside after dark without being propositioned. Nobody was kissing and hugging each other in my outfits but we had'em.

The civilian queers were smart, they were luring Marines with girls.

The big joke we use to pull on the new guys was, to have them get their free photograph in Oceanside http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/11.gif... We'd send 'em in and wait outside http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif... http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/12.gif

Don't forget Alexander the Great was a Homosexual and he conquered half the world and cried for weeks after his lover died.

rktect3j
11-20-06, 10:15 AM
Great. The pink pansy brigade is coming to get you. I am certain our enemy will be scared. Or at least scarred for life from the event.

rktect3j
11-20-06, 10:18 AM
Don't forget Alexander the Great was a Homosexual and he conquered half the world and cried for weeks after his lover died.
Well crap, that makes it all right now don't it. Alexander was gay. Alexander was a military leader. Therefore all miltary commanders ought to be gay. Nice freakin logic.

10thzodiac
11-20-06, 11:04 AM
Well crap, that makes it all right now don't it. Alexander was gay. Alexander was a military leader. Therefore all miltary commanders ought to be gay. Nice freakin logic.

Maybe we wouldn't be stuck in Iraq ?

"The tribe needs a boss. Alexander understood this. Unlike the United States, the Macedonians knew how to conquer a country. When Alexander took Babylon in 333 B.C., he let the people know he was the man. They accepted this. They welcomed it. Life could go on.

When we Americans declared in essence to the Iraqis, "Here, folks, you're free now; set up your own government," they looked at us as if we were crazy. The tribal mind doesn't want freedom; it wants security. Order. It wants a new boss. The Iraqis lost all respect for us then. They saw us as naive, as fools. They saw that we could be beaten.

The heart of every tribal male is that of a warrior. Even the most wretched youth in a Palestinian refugee camp sees himself as a knight of Islam. The Pathan code of nangwali prescribes three virtues -- nang, pride; badal, revenge; melmastia, hospitality. These guys are Apaches.

It took Alexander three years, but he finally got a handle on the tribal mind. (Perhaps because so many of his own Macedonians were basically tribal.) Alexander produced peace by marrying the daughter of his most powerful enemy, the princess Roxane. The tribe understands such an act. This is respect. This is honor.

If you want to get out of a tribal war, you must find a scenario by which the tribe can declare itself victorious. The tribal mind is canny; it knows when it's whipped. But its warrior pride is so fierce, it cannot admit this. The tribe has to be allowed its face.

What the warrior craves before all else is respect. Respect from his own people, and, even more, from his enemies. When we of the West understand this, as Alexander did, we'll have taken the first step toward solving the unsolvable."

SF
10thzodiac

Hobson
11-20-06, 07:29 PM
I don't want some dick hugging gay person compromising the morale or security of my beloved Marine Corps. I'm against this.

yellowwing
11-20-06, 07:38 PM
Actually the security risk came about because they were afraid to be exposed as gay. The KGB targeted them and blackmailed them. It is still a somewhat decent method of forced recruitment with Don't Ask Don't Tell, but not as much.

Alexander's Empire is long gone, and so are the really gay Spartans. The Army has raised enlistment ages, lowered recruiting quotas and standards. But I think we would see a draft before they openly allow homosexuality in the ranks.

OLE SARG
11-21-06, 08:54 AM
I guess we should make "Skipping to Cadence" part of bootcamp now!!!!!!!!!
LOGIC?????????????? 10th and his ****ing quotes - if he couldn't "quote" something he wouldn't have anything to say - I guess that could be GOOD!!!!
Hey, if Alexander was a dicksucker, that makes IT ALL OK!!!!!!!!! MY ****ING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT LOGIC SSSUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!

SEMPER FI,

DWG
11-21-06, 09:13 AM
Maybe we wouldn't be stuck in Iraq ?

It took Alexander three years, but he finally got a handle on the tribal mind. (Perhaps because so many of his own Macedonians were basically tribal.) Alexander produced peace by marrying the daughter of his most powerful enemy, the princess Roxane. The tribe understands such an act. This is respect. This is honor.
SF
10thzodiac
:idea:

So if George W. takes unto himself a hadji wife, our troubles are over? If it's OK with Laura it's fine with the rest of us! Will he have to take a suuni and a shi'ite and a kurd? It might get alful crowded in the White House at that point, but it it will make the moslem bastards go away, cool! How about a Afghani bride also?

:)

Actually, you hit the nail on the head about respect over there-if you don't have your boot on their throat, they don't fear(respect) you. Saddam was very good at knowing how to rule these people-if you lighten up for a minute they will eat you.
:!:

eddief
11-21-06, 10:43 AM
Wow! And to think that there are gays who still want to serve knowing this attitude is prevalent. Amazing! I salute them. They really love their country.

rktect3j
11-21-06, 11:25 AM
What ever happned to the men only rule? Can I not join any freakin group and not have to worry about gays, transexuals, metrosexuals, or any other person unlike myself? I am just asking if by law or any other rule known to man if there could be say a club for a group such as straight male jews who are black or how about straight male hispanic hindus. OR lets try this one. straight white male christians. Why is it that when people see a group that is exclusive we have to find a freakin way to infiltrate it, break it down, and destroy it.

I don't want to be a part of your gay commando brigade so stay out of my Corps already.

Camper51
11-21-06, 11:34 AM
I can hear the order now...

"Peter puffers up! You guys are gonna take point!"

killerinstinct
11-21-06, 11:38 AM
I dont mind as long as its only for reserves...lol

ggyoung
11-21-06, 11:52 AM
OK+++++++++Here it is++++++++Lots of shrinks say that 1 in 4 men have homesexual thoughts. This was from "Newsweek" a few years ago. Makes one wonder about that 1 in 4 men you "hang out with"

DWG
11-21-06, 11:54 AM
OK+++++++++Here it is++++++++Lots of shrinks say that 1 in 4 men have homesexual thoughts. This was from "Newsweek" a few years ago. Makes one wonder about that 1 in 4 men you "hang out with"

And if your three best buddies seem OK-IT'S YOU!!!:scared:

10thzodiac
11-21-06, 12:12 PM
And if your three best buddies seem OK-IT'S YOU!!!:scared:

Boy, did he walk into that onehttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif

That's an old one too !

I like this one:

There is a queer amongst us !

Who ?

Kiss me, I'll tell you http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/10.gif

DWG
11-21-06, 12:17 PM
Oldies are the best-that's why they hang around! And no, I'll just keep guessing!

10thzodiac
11-21-06, 12:30 PM
Oldies are the best-that's why they hang around! And no, I'll just keep guessing!

Monty: Don't smirk Patton. I shan't kiss you.

Patton: Pity. 'cause I shaved very close this morning in preparation for getting smacked by you.

rktect3j
11-21-06, 01:09 PM
No it makes me wonder about the fruitloop who wrote up the report. Maybe he has a hidden agenda.

rktect3j
11-21-06, 01:11 PM
Also did it ever ocur to you that the people the shrinks are seeing have problems. 1 in 4 people seeking mental help might have identity crisis'.

LivinSoFree
11-21-06, 01:30 PM
Honestly, who the fu*k cares?! Should we also bring back the order relegating black Marines to segregated units? Or abolish women in the Corps? This is the way things are- society adapts to change much more slowly than the changes come. Why is the Marine Corps the model of equality, until it comes to sexual orientation, at which point we're 50 to 100 years behind the times? Would it have anything to do with a bunch of old brass that's scared to have their comfort zone infringed upon?

I could give a good god*amn which way you swing in the sack, as long as your muzzle doesn't swing across my grape in the field. A Marine is a Marine is a Marine. Period. Time to grow up.

DWG
11-21-06, 01:41 PM
Unfortunately that's not the way it works LsoFree. Homosexuals have shown they don't want tolerance, they want their lifestyle accepted as "alternate" as opposed to "deviant". In my view it is not an acceptable alternative lifestyle and I will never condone it. I think I speak for a lot of people in this regard (I maybe dead wrong). I don't care what people do on their own time, but the gay crowd don't seem to be satisfied unless they can throw it in your face; and if you don't like it, you're "homophobic". I've known and worked with gays, knew they were gay, didn't care-they didn't flaunt it every minute of the day, wouldn't really know they were gay if they hadn't said so-might have suspected! But they were'nt constantly "we're queer, we're here and we're in your face". Once the behavior is tolerated openly in the military it will, most likely, go ape**** like it has in the civilian population. That is not conducive to good military order. My opinion, and you know what opinions are worth.

10thzodiac
11-21-06, 01:44 PM
This was floating around the office...
<!-- center--><CENTER>The Ballad Of Clinton's Queen Berets
------------------------------------

Falling Fairies from the sky,
O broke a nail, Oh I could cry.
Don't you like how my tushy sways?
We are the fags of the Queen Berets.

Bill Clinton's words upon my ears,
"You Guys have rights, be proud you're Queers."
I once was scared, now I'm okay,
Cause I'm a Fag in the QUEEN BERETS.

Put silver earclips on my nuts,
I love the pain, now spank my butt.
The way you walk is awfully cute.
I sure would LOVE to pack your chute.

This Army stuff is awfully slick,
Free meals and clothes, and lots of dicks.
When I retire, I'll still get paid.
I thank you Bill, from the Queen Berets.
</CENTER>

DWG
11-21-06, 01:58 PM
Awwwcrap! Now we got Z10 singing-Come to think of it-you did kinda favor Monty(?)

drumcorpssnare
11-21-06, 02:43 PM
10thzodiac- Robert the Bruce was a warrior, as was Julius Ceasar, Erwin Rommell, and Lewis Puller. These men weren't 'dick-smokers', they were leaders. So was Bobby Lee. And he wasn't queer either. So, what the heck IS your point about Alexander the Great. Was he a faggot who happened to be a conquerer...or a conquerer who happened to be a faggot?

I have read histories that describe some of the roughest, toughest, mean, nasty, fearless, gung-ho combat vets who were quietly, secretly gay after taps. I don't understand or condone it. Just stating what I've researched.

But...the attitude of today's gays openly flaunting their sexuallity, and thinking we all should embrace them with open arms, respect their rainbow flag, excuse the AIDS problem and spend money on that deplorable disease...just because they like to pack fudge! NOT!!! They need to go back into the closet. Deep into the closet. And keep their freakin mouths SHUT.

If they want to be in MY Marine Corps, they can volunteer as moving targets for the rifle ranges, and tank and arty ranges! Period!:yes:

SEMPER FI
:usmc: drumcorpssnare

SkilletsUSMC
11-21-06, 04:01 PM
What ever happned to the men only rule? Can I not join any freakin group and not have to worry about gays, transexuals, metrosexuals, or any other person unlike myself? I am just asking if by law or any other rule known to man if there could be say a club for a group such as straight male jews who are black or how about straight male hispanic hindus. OR lets try this one. straight white male christians. Why is it that when people see a group that is exclusive we have to find a freakin way to infiltrate it, break it down, and destroy it.

I don't want to be a part of your gay commando brigade so stay out of my Corps already.

Amen brother

+1,000,000

FistFu68
11-21-06, 05:13 PM
:usmc: HE'S JEALIOUS OF THE GREEN~BERET'S,HE COULDN'T WIPE THE FUDGE:OUTTA A GREEN~BERET'S~SKIVVIE'S!!!:usmc:

eddief
11-21-06, 07:26 PM

They're already in and doing our country and Corps proud.

eddief
11-21-06, 07:31 PM

Most likely it's the guys that are the biggest gaybashers.

rktect3j
11-21-06, 07:37 PM
They're already in and doing our country and Corps proud.
You mean prior to the don't ask don't tell policy they were actually breaking the law and now...well we need toi get back to thr prior to the don't ask don't tell so we can prosecute them for breaking the law.

SkilletsUSMC
11-21-06, 07:52 PM
You mean prior to the don't ask don't tell policy they were actually breaking the law and now...well we need toi get back to thr prior to the don't ask don't tell so we can prosecute them for breaking the law.

Hell Yeah:thumbup:

10thzodiac
11-21-06, 08:14 PM
The preponderance of evidence is growing......

Boy's odds of being gay traced to womb
Study looks anew at puzzling role of brothers' birth order

Sabin Russell, Chronicle Medical Writer
Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A boy's chances of growing up gay increase with the number of older brothers he has, and the Canadian researcher who spotted the trend a decade ago now believes he is closer to explaining why: It all starts in the womb.

Brock University psychologist Anthony Bogaert first reported in 1996 the startling finding that a boy's probability of growing up gay increases by about one-third with each older brother in his family. It's a subtle phenomenon -- nearly all boys even in large families still grow up straight -- but subsequent research has affirmed that the "fraternal birth order effect" is real.

Since that discovery, researchers have been trying to figure out what might explain it. The most likely answer, they thought, had something to do with how younger brothers are raised -- perhaps having many older brothers drives the youngest to adopt a different sex role.

But in a study released Monday by the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Bogaert unearthed another surprise. The sexual orientation of younger brothers appears to be established before birth.

"These results provide evidence that a prenatal mechanism ... affects men's sexual orientation development,'' he wrote.

Bogaert came to his latest conclusion in a study involving the birth order and family history of 944 men -- about half identifying as straight and the other half gay or bisexual.

In one analysis, he examined the fraternal birth order effect in families in which unrelated older brothers were added to the mix through remarriage of divorced couples or through adoption. In short, if there was something about growing up with a lot of older brothers that raised the chances of a younger boy being gay, it did not show up in these blended families of stepbrothers, half-brothers and adoptees.

Bogaert also examined families in which biologically related brothers were raised separately by families after divorce. No matter where the boys were raised -- in small or large families -- the only factor that showed the elevated chance of growing up gay was having older biological brothers.

By ruling out child-raising factors and ruling in biological factors, Bogaert concluded that the results "support a prenatal origin to sexual orientation development in men.''

The finding is consistent with -- but does not prove -- a theory that some male homosexuality may be caused by exposure in the womb to maternal antibodies created in the mother's blood during previous delivery of male children.

Although the placenta provides a barrier between the blood of mother and fetus, during childbirth there is an "inevitable" mixing of maternal and newborn blood, wrote Michigan State University neuroscientist Marc Breedlove, in a commentary accompanying Bogaert's article.

The theory suggests that mothers during childbirth may develop antibodies to proteins made by their firstborn son's Y chromosome, and subsequent pregnancies may stir up those antibodies in an immune reaction that affects the development of a male fetus. "Whether this is really what is happening ... remains to be seen, but it is provocative hypothesis,'' said Breedlove.

So far, scientists have found no similar relationship between birth order and the probability that a girl will grow up to be lesbian. That could be because a female baby has the same double X chromosomes as her mother and is less likely to provoke an immune reaction during childbirth.

Breedlove stressed in an interview Monday that these biological "perturbations" possibly affecting male fetuses should not be confused with disease or a birth defect. They are simply biological effects that steer development. "It just means there is a variation,'' he said.

Breedlove said that he is surprised that Bogaert's original findings about the fraternal birth order effect are not more widely known, because the work is so interesting and has been replicated by other researchers. One reason may be that homosexuality occurs in about 4 to 5 percent of the population, so the increase noted among boys with several older brothers is a small effect involving a small percentage of all people.

Similarly surprising research has found that the fraternal birth order effect is limited to younger boys who are right-handed. In other words, if a younger boy has many older brothers but is left-handed, he does not have an elevated chance of being gay.

"We never dreamed of such an association,'' said Breedlove, a co-author of that study.

The right-handed exception to the fraternal birth order effect was particularly surprising because other research had previously uncovered another puzzler: Both men and women who are left-handed are slightly more likely to be gay.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/06/27/MNGPHJKU0V1.DTL&type=science (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/06/27/MNGPHJKU0V1.DTL&type=science)

Gary Jones
11-21-06, 08:29 PM
The dems hate the military. Clinton started the crap with the don't ask or tell. I say BULL to that. The Military is no place for Homosexuals. I sure would not have wanted to buck with one. :evilgrin:
Gary Jones
U.S.M.C. 68-70

LivinSoFree
11-21-06, 11:49 PM
What kind of a statement is that? "The Democrats hate the military." Really? Then it must also be true that the Republicans all oppose gay marraige. All Frenchmen must also hate Americans without exception, and everyone from China must also be a communist at heart.

Ridiculous generalizations get no one anywhere.

Hobson
11-22-06, 03:41 AM
Honestly, who the fu*k cares?! Should we also bring back the order relegating black Marines to segregated units? Or abolish women in the Corps? This is the way things are- society adapts to change much more slowly than the changes come. Why is the Marine Corps the model of equality, until it comes to sexual orientation, at which point we're 50 to 100 years behind the times? Would it have anything to do with a bunch of old brass that's scared to have their comfort zone infringed upon?

I could give a good god*amn which way you swing in the sack, as long as your muzzle doesn't swing across my grape in the field. A Marine is a Marine is a Marine. Period. Time to grow up.
The reason we don't accept homosexuality compared to gender or race is because homosexuality is a behavior, race and gender are not. The two can almost not even be compared. Who said the Marine Corps is the model of equality, if that were true we'd let everyone in.

Once people realized that black = white in terms of people, is when we accepted them. Homosexuality will never = heterosexuality.

yellowwing
11-22-06, 07:18 AM
My experience with homosexuals, (do not mistake those words as as my homosexual experience), is that they are a variety of folks within their grouping. In New Orleans there were many gay couples.

At our home bar we'd often go out visiting other bars. A bunch of us guys would just pick a random bar or go to one we heard about.

The odd thing is that the 'masculine' gay partners would go with us and the 'feminine' gay partners would stay back with the women folk.

In the guy group you really couldn't tell the difference. But yeah, the feminine ones really were the stereotypical flaming queens! :scared:

rktect3j
11-22-06, 09:06 AM
10th. You have way to much information/propaganda on this subject of gaydom.

Doug Walker
11-22-06, 10:47 AM
How is a gay even considered to be allowed to serve? Someone is losing track of their mind.

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 10:54 AM
10th. You have way to much information/propaganda on this subject of gaydom.

I hope I'm not threatening anyones self-identity. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/50.gif

Not to worry men, gays don't beat up heterosexuals for being who they are, only homo-phobics with identity crisis are more inclined to that, either figuratively or literally.

SF
10th

Camper51
11-22-06, 11:55 AM
How is a gay even considered to be allowed to serve? Someone is losing track of their mind.

And how many gays did you work with in the Corps. You probably worked with several and never knew it. I know I did. They never bothered me and they did their jobs with the same enthusiasm I did. They knew I was totally straight and they respected that.

"I hope I'm not threatening anyones self-identity. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/50.gif

Not to worry men, gays don't beat up heterosexuals for being who they are, only homo-phobics with identity crisis are more inclined to that, either figuratively or literally.

SF
10th"

10th is so right on this one. I have never seen gays bash and beat up straights but i have certainly seen straights beat up gays. Why? Why do you feel you have to beat up gays? Is your masculinity somehow threatened? What is your reasoning for doing, or wanting to do it? Give me honest straight talking answers and not the usual gay bashing bullsh*t.

How many gays have propositioned you? Possibly some if you went in a gay bar, most likely if they knew you were straight they just played things up and made fun of themselves. Gays don't threaten you or your marriage/relationship. Gays want the freedom to be themselves. They don't want to convert the world to being gay. They don't lust after every man they see. Just like you they have likes and dislikes. You don't want to f*ck every woman you see because you have your own tastes in what is good lookin or not. Guess what, so do gays. NO gay wants to be with someone who openly displays animosity toward them.

Only your own insecurities cause you to bash gays. If you were truly secure in your manhood and maleness why would you give a f*ck what some gay thought or did. I know I don't. I've never had a gay try and invade my life. I've never had a gay try to rape me. ( can women say that about heterosexual men???????)

Yeah I've called em names in some posts and I guess maybe that isn't right but neither is the vileness and hate you display toward people who did NOT choose their lifestye consciously. (I know what you are thinking. Now PROVE IT) You did NOT choose to be heterosexual, you grew up that way and so did I.

Gays want to serve our country and defend it just as much as you and I do. Why should we prevent them from that lofty goal.

The gay lifestyle is repugnant to me but that is not reason for me to want to go out and beat these people up or kill them...

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 01:16 PM
One Marine who I went through boot camp, ITR, the same howitzer, then communications with me was AC-DC. We had become good friends, sure, once he checked me out very subtlety and found out I wasn't of that persuasion.

I had no problems pulling Liberty with him, in fact me and him use to go female whoring around together from LA to Panama.

Once he confided in me that he was rolling and prostituting himself to gays. I I told him that he better knock that stuff off, or he is going to wind up just like them.

I helped this Marine out many a time, once aboard a train after boot camp he got into a card game that he was winning, the other Marines were ganging up on him trying to force him to fold, I lent him the money not even knowing him.

Later, as a private I got into trouble while cleaning howitzers with a black NCO from anther gun that was ****** with me, I was transfered into communications and I told our officers that they were ****** with him too, they transfered him also into Comm.

It was in Comm that I got my first inkling something was going on. He told me the clique in our Comm. section took him to San Diego and described a swinger AC-DC scenario, without going into detail what he and the clique were doing.

After the service he stopped by a couple times, married twice.

The last time I saw him he was trying to borrow five grand, thats the last he I saw him.

He was on the front lines with 2/1 during the Cuban Missile Crisis, saw Russian tanks threatening his position as if they were going to crash though the fence, only to stop. We were on standby back at the battery to fire on them if they did, he laid the comm wire we were using for that fire mission.

You'd have a fight on your hands from me, if you tried to put my buddy down !

SF
10th

Doug Walker
11-22-06, 02:03 PM
If I knew of any queers on my team, I would have tried to run them out. What all the gay lovers fail to see is a lack of morality is the main cause that ruins a team, crew or corporation. Lets not start believing that the queers are born gay. What a joke, they want you to believe that so we will think they are normal.

The only reason queers haven't tried to pull more Man Rapes is because they are scared. What happens when it is accepted for a guy to go out and get some Man Love espicially in the Marines? The breakdown in morality, and the advent of queers, is what led to the fall of the Romans, Greeks and any other dominating culture. Don't let the homosex agenda get to you. Look in the mirror, remember you are a Marine and give yourself an open hand slap, if you think otherwise.

rktect3j
11-22-06, 03:40 PM
I can't tell if 10ths post helps or hinders the gays. Your description don't sell this guy as anybody I want to be involved with on any level. Is everyone you meet fuqqqed up?

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 04:36 PM
If I knew of any queers on my team, I would have tried to run them out. What all the gay lovers fail to see is a lack of morality is the main cause that ruins a team, crew or corporation. Lets not start believing that the queers are born gay. What a joke, they want you to believe that so we will think they are normal.

The only reason queers haven't tried to pull more Man Rapes is because they are scared. What happens when it is accepted for a guy to go out and get some Man Love espicially in the Marines? The breakdown in morality, and the advent of queers, is what led to the fall of the Romans, Greeks and any other dominating culture. Don't let the homosex agenda get to you. Look in the mirror, remember you are a Marine and give yourself an open hand slap, if you think otherwise.

How would you of tried to run them out, step by step ?

Hobson
11-22-06, 05:54 PM

WELL SAID SGT!
SEMPER FI

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 05:58 PM
I can't tell if 10ths post helps or hinders the gays. Your description don't sell this guy as anybody I want to be involved with on any level. Is everyone you meet fuqqqed up?

rktect3j,

I seen some real characters during my time. One Marine we use to call,
"corporal fluff dry", or to really p i s s him off, some of the guys would call him, "you fat-headed faggot". Someone even wrote that on his wall locker. His head was so unusually large, his helmet would barely fit on. You couldn't say his name the way it was spelled, "Rene", because it sounded too feminine for him; he wanted everybody to pronounce it Ree-nee.

He really didn't talk, just mumbled and some of the guys even called him "mumbles". Once he was telling off his section sergeant verbally and we all knew he was swearing at him, but his sergeant couldn't understand a word he was ****** saying, we were all laughing our asses off.

He was muscular, loved cheap wine, after a few drinks growled at everybody, and his buddy would always be egging him on to fight someone. His buddy told us the reason his friends head was so big was from all the MP's beating on it in Okinawa with billy-clubs when they were stationed there together.

One day I was walking into the barracks and these two birds saw me coming and I knew his buddy put him up to shaking me down for some wine money. He stood in my way as I was trying to enter the barracks and said real gutturally, Give me some money ! I just walked around him and said I was broke.

He did come in drunk, growling one night, the Duty called the O.D. and then him and the fire-watch both went and hid. He went through the squad bay tipping over all the rifle racks and tables. Then went to the head and tried ripping off the sinks and commodes from the wall and the deck. Laid on the deck puking straight up and on himself (fire-watch told us). Then came back into the squad-bay and started choking his buddy that slept above him. I still remember him saying, "no Ree-nee, remember, I'm your buddy!" Ahhggg, Ahhgg !

Just after he growled himself to sleep, the O.D. walked in. If he had not passed out, I bet the O.D. would of had to shoot him.

Yeah rktect3j, he is one of many that I met that was "fuggged up" as you say; L'neck would have to get a dedicated server for me, if I told you about them all.

Who TF was recruiting these guys, John Kerry ?

I remember the Gunny wasn't particular either, all he wanted was warm bodies.

SF
10th

rktect3j
11-22-06, 06:14 PM
rktect3j,

I seen some real characters during my time. One Marine we use to call,
"corporal fluff dry", or to really p i s s him off, some of the guys would call him, "you fat-headed faggot". Someone even wrote that on his wall locker. His head was so unusually large, his helmet would barely fit on. You couldn't say his name the way it was spelled, "Rene", because it sounded too feminine for him; he wanted everybody to pronounce it Ree-nee.

He really didn't talk, just mumbled and some of the guys even called him "mumbles". Once he was telling off his section sergeant verbally and we all knew he was swearing at him, but his sergeant couldn't understand a word he was ****** saying, we were all laughing our asses off.

He was muscular, loved cheap wine, after a few drinks growled at everybody, and his buddy would always be egging him on to fight someone. His buddy told us the reason his friends head was so big was from all the MP's beating on it in Okinawa with billy-clubs when they were stationed there together.

One day I was walking into the barracks and these two birds saw me coming and I knew his buddy put him up to shaking me down for some wine money. He stood in my way as I was trying to enter the barracks and said real gutturally, Give me some money ! I just walked around him and said I was broke.

He did come in drunk, growling one night, the Duty called the O.D. and then him and the fire-watch both went and hid. He went through the squad bay tipping over all the rifle racks and tables. Then went to the head and tried ripping off the sinks and commodes from the wall and the deck. Laid on the deck puking straight up and on himself (fire-watch told us). Then came back into the squad-bay and started choking his buddy that slept above him. I still remember him saying, "no Ree-nee, remember, I'm your buddy!" Ahhggg, Ahhgg !

Just after he growled himself to sleep, the O.D. walked in. If he had not passed out, I bet the O.D. would of had to shoot him.

Yeah rktect3j, he is one of many that I met that was "fuggged up" as you say; L'neck would have to get a dedicated server for me, if I told you about them all.

Who TF was recruiting these guys, John Kerry ?

I remember the Gunny wasn't particular either, all he wanted was warm bodies.

SF
10th
1st. Thanks for not replying with some obscure quote.

2nd. I think this answers my original question about everyone you knowing being ****ed up.

3rd. You got so many damm stories I have to wonder if my four years even compares. How freakin long were you in?

4th. Not to disparange any Marine who ever got drafted instead of volunteered but maybe it was because of this fact that me and you seem to have a different view on the Corps.

5th. The draft may explain why at your time there were a higher number of gays in the military.

6th. Just stop already.

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 07:21 PM
1st. Thanks for not replying with some obscure quote.
Naw...my quotes are not obscure, you just wish that they were http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif

2nd. I think this answers my original question about everyone you knowing being ****ed up.

Hey, I played the hand the Corps dealt me...

3rd. You got so many damm stories I have to wonder if my four years even compares. How freakin long were you in?

4 years 9 months, L-4-11 (61-62) < most crazies, B-1-11 (62-63), HQ-2-12 (63-65) and S/BN Lejeune (65).

4th. Not to disparange any Marine who ever got drafted instead of volunteered but maybe it was because of this fact that me and you seem to have a different view on the Corps.

No, I volunteered. As far as different view, just imagine how boring these threads would be if everybody would just dittoed whatever you posted. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/24.gif

5th. The draft may explain why at your time there were a higher number of gays in the military.

There was no draft that I knew of, Oct 1960 - June 1965, sorry can't help you on gays in the military on this one.

6th. Just stop already.

Hey I have four more to go, I'm the 10th, remember; stop calling me 6th, you might get a John Kerry confused.

SF
6th (4 to go )

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sbo0644l.jpg

rktect3j
11-22-06, 07:27 PM
In 1973, at the end of the Vietnam War, the United States ended the military draft. The draft, also known as conscription, had been in place since just before the United States entered World War Two, and had been continued by the government after that war due to the needs of the Cold War conflict with the Soviet Union and other Communist nations and groups. After the draft ended in the 1970s, the U.S. military became an all-volunteer force. The volunteer concept worked well through the smaller and shorter conflicts the U.S. engaged in up until the Afghanistan War, begun in 2001, and the Iraq War began in 2003. With the conflict still raging in 2006, the strain on the U.S. military is becoming apparant. Some members of Congress have called for a resumption of the draft to provide more manpower for the military, as well as ensuring that all social and economic classes in the nation bear an equal share of the risks inherent in defending the country. The leadership in the military, as well as the Bush Adminstration, insist that they do not want a resumption of the draft.
My dad got drafted. 6 months after he joined the Corps in the late 1950's.

10thzodiac
11-22-06, 07:54 PM
I really only knew of one Marine that was drafted while I was in. We had this pretty cool Msgt in battalion supply that was a Marine Captain in WWII.

We were sitting off Nam Aug '64 and the Battery Gunny was complain to us at formation that we all volunteered and to quit b1tching when this Msgt standing behind us corrected him, that he was drafted.

As I said, "I never saw any draftees", excepting him.

Anybody here drafted 1960-65 into the Marines ?

SF
10thzodiac

eddief
11-22-06, 10:01 PM

This is one of the most ignorant and hateful posts I've ever seen on this forum. And who the hell are you to preach morality to anyone? The sheer hatred I can see in your post tells me not to take anything you write about morality seriously. Take out the beam in your own eye before you start preaching about the specks in the eyes of others, brother.

And what led to the actual dowfall of the Greek and Roman empires was that these empires overreached and crumbled under the weight of trying to support massive bureacracies.

ggyoung
11-23-06, 02:56 PM
10Z=====The Marines did not draft untill 1966 I beleave for the Vietnam war. I don't know about Korea or when they started for WW2. Any one know?

LivinSoFree
11-23-06, 07:34 PM
This is ridiculous. Whatever happened to judging a Marine based on their ability to carry out the mission? We've got "light green" and "dark green" to replace all that other racial bullsh*t, so why is this any different. Just 'cause a guy is gay doesn't mean he's going to attempt to rape you in the rain room. Sounds to me like a lot of ingrown prejudice is taking an irrational root here. Old habits may be hard to break, but then that's what boot camp is for.

DanCross
11-23-06, 08:43 PM
What kind of a statement is that? "The Democrats hate the military." Really? Then it must also be true that the Republicans all oppose gay marraige. All Frenchmen must also hate Americans without exception, and everyone from China must also be a communist at heart.

Ridiculous generalizations get no one anywhere.

I'm getting to the point where I don't expect much more out of this forum, or any other that caters to the "military." Every problem is based on the liberals, the democrats, or the gays. What a load, and what a way to absolve oneself of any sort of personal responsibility.

Everyone talks a good game about brotherhood and the like, but the second some of these birds find out you didn't vote for the same guy they did, or that you don't have the same views on some of these social issues, they start to act like you've got two loose upstairs. You'd think they put liberals in the same categories as child molesters. Shesh. Whatever happened to the oath we took to defend the people of this country to have their own ideas about how things should be? Remember that? So why the vehemence when someone disagrees? Don't like a liberal anti-war activist? Then don't enlist, because that's who you're promising to protect. This anti-civilian crap is really starting to cross the line.

Take this gay thing for instance. Really, if you're in a fighting hole with another Marine, and rounds are coming down at you, are you going to care about whether that Marine is straight? About the only straight I'd be worrying about from that Marine in that moment has to do with the rounds they're putting down range. Same way that I don't give a good godd*mn about who they pray to, who they vote for, what they like to eat, whether they smoke or use tobacco at all, what music they listen to, what color of skin they have, whether they did something stupid as a kid and got in trouble with the law, where they come from or grew up, whether they use a Mac, PC, or something else, if they speak any other languages, or any of that other useless and ultimately insignificant trash. My primary consideration is whether this guy can save the lives of those Marines around him if necessary, and whether he's going to be an asset to get the mission accomplished. And THAT'S IT. As long as he's not destroying troop welfare, giving the Corps a bad name, or doing anything blatantly illegal, then I don't care.

Look: ours is a professional organization. Who someone sleeps with, or any of that other stuff, has no bearing on their profession. So why does it matter? Heterosexuals (myself strongly included) volunteer to put our sex lives on hold when we go into the military sometimes (e.g., boot camp, deployment, etc). If a homosexual is willing to do the same thing, then who cares? I say, if the guy (or girl) can make it through the training and conduct himself professionally, then let him.

greensideout
11-23-06, 11:17 PM
It appears that "Tolerance" and "Diversity" training has worked well. I believe that it started back in the '60s or '70s as, "I'm ok, you're ok". It has reached fruition. Why even have a military code of conduct if "Anything goes"?

It's a commentary of what Amercan society and it's institutions have become and it reads like a tabloid rag.

The starter of this thread said it well with just one word in the first post---

"Sad...."

SkilletsUSMC
11-24-06, 12:34 AM
I'm getting to the point where I don't expect much more out of this forum, or any other that caters to the "military." Every problem is based on the liberals, the democrats, or the gays. What a load, and what a way to absolve oneself of any sort of personal responsibility.

Everyone talks a good game about brotherhood and the like, but the second some of these birds find out you didn't vote for the same guy they did, or that you don't have the same views on some of these social issues, they start to act like you've got two loose upstairs. You'd think they put liberals in the same categories as child molesters. Shesh. Whatever happened to the oath we took to defend the people of this country to have their own ideas about how things should be? Remember that? So why the vehemence when someone disagrees? Don't like a liberal anti-war activist? Then don't enlist, because that's who you're promising to protect. This anti-civilian crap is really starting to cross the line.

Take this gay thing for instance. Really, if you're in a fighting hole with another Marine, and rounds are coming down at you, are you going to care about whether that Marine is straight? About the only straight I'd be worrying about from that Marine in that moment has to do with the rounds they're putting down range. Same way that I don't give a good godd*mn about who they pray to, who they vote for, what they like to eat, whether they smoke or use tobacco at all, what music they listen to, what color of skin they have, whether they did something stupid as a kid and got in trouble with the law, where they come from or grew up, whether they use a Mac, PC, or something else, if they speak any other languages, or any of that other useless and ultimately insignificant trash. My primary consideration is whether this guy can save the lives of those Marines around him if necessary, and whether he's going to be an asset to get the mission accomplished. And THAT'S IT. As long as he's not destroying troop welfare, giving the Corps a bad name, or doing anything blatantly illegal, then I don't care.

Look: ours is a professional organization. Who someone sleeps with, or any of that other stuff, has no bearing on their profession. So why does it matter? Heterosexuals (myself strongly included) volunteer to put our sex lives on hold when we go into the military sometimes (e.g., boot camp, deployment, etc). If a homosexual is willing to do the same thing, then who cares? I say, if the guy (or girl) can make it through the training and conduct himself professionally, then let him.

Well IM getting sick of all this "progressive mindset" happy horse ****. The Corps is not a democracy. We are not civilians, and we do not change our values just to stay in sink with the flavor of the week. I cannot believe the amount of resistance some of these Marines are putting up to this subject...

I was born and raised in Seattle Wa. A city whose soul was stolen by liberal types from California. It is no longer the city I grew up in. White Males are emasculated into being women. The streets are paved with granola. ever since the "revolutionary" 60s our country has been in a downward spiral. Everything associated with Hetero White Males is some how bad. I joined the Marine Corps because it was the strongest branch of the military, with the most "old-school" outlook. I suggest if you want a diverse and understanding lifestyle, dont just wait for your EAS, go UA. Im sure the peaceniks out there will shelter you from the law. Just keep that **** out of the Marine Corps

And BTW... I would hate to be the openly gay guy comming to a grunt unit. It hard enough being a straight guy.....

DanCross
11-24-06, 06:58 AM
Well IM getting sick of all this "progressive mindset" happy horse ****. The Corps is not a democracy. We are not civilians, and we do not change our values just to stay in sink with the flavor of the week. I cannot believe the amount of resistance some of these Marines are putting up to this subject...

I was born and raised in Seattle Wa. A city whose soul was stolen by liberal types from California. It is no longer the city I grew up in. White Males are emasculated into being women. The streets are paved with granola. ever since the "revolutionary" 60s our country has been in a downward spiral. Everything associated with Hetero White Males is some how bad. I joined the Marine Corps because it was the strongest branch of the military, with the most "old-school" outlook. I suggest if you want a diverse and understanding lifestyle, dont just wait for your EAS, go UA. Im sure the peaceniks out there will shelter you from the law. Just keep that **** out of the Marine Corps

And BTW... I would hate to be the openly gay guy comming to a grunt unit. It hard enough being a straight guy.....

So let me get this straight: you're suggesting that another Marine go UA because you don't agree with his politics? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard before in my life. If not, then be careful when you through that word "you" around: I'm not gay, nor do I need a "diverse and understanding lifestyle."

Like it or not, the Marine Corps reflects the society it protects. That society is getting to the point where it doesn't care whether someone is gay or not. You don't like that? Too bad. Trying to keep "them" out of the Corps is misapplied effort at best. If you joined the Marine Corps to get away from all the "liberal bullsh*t" then that again is mis-applied effort because our JOB as Marines is to protect those people so they can continue to be "happy liberal progressives" that "spew their horse sh*t." Remember we swore an OATH to defend the constitution, which means by extension defending the bill of rights, which means defending freedom of speech, which means tolerating a lot of the things people say that we don't like. To paraphrase Voltaire, "I may hate what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

As for gays in grunt units; I hate to break it to you, but there are probably one or two there already.

Is your only real argument against it that you think it's morally bankrupt, and therefore, shouldn't be permitted? Let me ask: who are you to judge? Any argument that says, "Well, I see the liberal propoganda has worked..." is just hot air and has no substance.

Gary Jones
11-24-06, 07:55 AM
The only time the Corps drafted was for about 2 years 66-68. I went thru boot with two guys that was drafted in 1968. I bunked with one of them, Don klinganpil. He always reminded me that I enlisted and He did not. So asked for all the harsh treatment and He had not.

SkilletsUSMC
11-24-06, 01:13 PM
So let me get this straight: you're suggesting that another Marine go UA because you don't agree with his politics? Not one Marine in particular. However, I am saying that if there are Marines here that are crying about the Corps being such a "bigoted" organization, then yes I am sugesting they go UA. We dont need them.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard before in my life. Your post is some of the most disgusting P.C. rhetoric I have ever heard, so we are even.
If not, then be careful when you through that word "you" around: I'm not gay, nor do I need a "diverse and understanding lifestyle." I can concede to you on this one. I didnt mean you personally.

Like it or not, the Marine Corps reflects the society it protects. What Marine Corps are you a part of? In what world do you get thrown in jail for quiting your job? How about testng positive for drugs, or even cheating on your wife? Oh yeah, you DONT go to jail for any of that stuff unless its the military.
That society is getting to the point where it doesn't care whether someone is gay or not. If that were true, this wouldnt be such a heated issue would it?
You don't like that? Too bad. Trying to keep "them" out of the Corps is misapplied effort at best. If you joined the Marine Corps to get away from all the "liberal bullsh*t" then that again is mis-applied effort because our JOB as Marines is to protect those people so they can continue to be "happy liberal progressives" that "spew their horse sh*t." I agree but I dont have to like it.

Remember we swore an OATH to defend the constitution, which means by extension defending the bill of rights, which means defending freedom of speech, which means tolerating a lot of the things people say that we don't like. To paraphrase Voltaire, "I may hate what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." Your rights as a Marine are far different from those stated in the bill of rights. It is not a RIGHT to serve. The military can and should deny gays from openly serving in my opinion. You swore to uphold the UCMJ and yet you are making excuses for those who defy articles 125, and 83

As for gays in grunt units; I hate to break it to you, but there are probably one or two there already. There is one guy that people wonder about, and his life is hell on earth. If he were to "come-out" he would be destroyed. Im not even saying I would agree with it, its just how young men are. They find a weakness and once they smell blood they dismantle them. This argument applies to some straight men too. Homosexuality just being the issue right now.

Is your only real argument against it that you think it's morally bankrupt, and therefore, shouldn't be permitted? I will tell you what my argument is thank you, but I dont hate gays. I just dont want them in the Corps.
Let me ask: who are you to judge? Using the same logic, who are you to judge me? I am standing up for years of Marine Corps tradition. The number one weapon of the libtard is P.C. and it doesnt have any affect on me.

rktect3j
11-24-06, 01:28 PM
Take this gay thing for instance. Really, if you're in a fighting hole with another Marine, and rounds are coming down at you, are you going to care about whether that Marine is straight? About the only straight I'd be worrying about from that Marine in that moment has to do with the rounds they're putting down range.
Switch and bait. Most people can't see tese tactics. You removed the gay person from being to blame and forced the straight guy to look at himself in a shameful way for thinkin in this manner.

The problem isn't weather or not I would accept a flaming transexual in a firefight next to me while rounds are wizzing past my head. I couldn't care if Bruce was wearing a tiara at that point. The problem would have been resolved prior to enlistment when we didn't let him join thus freeing up that slot and giving it to a straight guy who will represent my Corps and ideals to the best of his ability. The problem isn't going to resolve itself because he can fire his rifle in a firefight. A women can do this but we don't make them 03's now do we?

10thzodiac
11-24-06, 10:24 PM
The Marine Corps has it groups. As long as their as there is a good mix, things will go along relatively sooth.

Get to many whites, the blacks will come up short, get to many blacks the opposite. Same with the gays, southerners, Hispanics, etc.

When I was servicing home refrigerators, I had all of the above individuals to deal with and then some, on a one to one basis, no problem. Once a gay started that homo sh*t with me and I told him I was going to break both his legs if he took a step toward me; the poor guy actually got sick and started vomiting. I was younger then and didn't give a sh*t, but now that I'm older and hopefully a little wiser, I can see that these guys are really different mentally and not to be abused just because they are different.

Once I was called to repair a refrigerator at a party and this real feminine type started asking me do I approve of gays with the crowd (gays) watching on. Oh-oh, I consider my self a fair BS'er so I humored him. He kept pushing the envelope about gays with me and then I finally told him, "my sons brother-in-law is gay". Everyone backed off and let me finish the job. Go figure ?

My point being, if your going to have unit cohesion in a mixed society as ours, you gotta be careful who you are grouping together.

I'd sure hate to be the only one in a group of any of the above excepting my own kind. I imagine anybody smart enough to get into a situation as part of a general group, unless he's a glutton for punishment, is not going to openly be someone totally different than the group, i.e. gay.

Don't ask don't tell !

SF
10thzodiac

Hobson
11-25-06, 06:25 AM
So what happens when gays are allowed to be open, and then transexuals want it -- they have a penis but theyre legally a female. Will we let them rack with females? Go to the female head? Wear female blues? Where does it stop all you people who are all for allowing gays?

Semper Fi Brothers.

Gary Jones
11-25-06, 08:51 AM
Amen Brother...................

10thzodiac
11-25-06, 10:38 AM
So what happens when gays are allowed to be open, and then transexuals want it -- they have a penis but theyre legally a female. Will we let them rack with females? Go to the female head? Wear female blues? Where does it stop all you people who are all for allowing gays?

Semper Fi Brothers.

When I worked at Brach Candies in Chicago they had an older gentleman in the office that started coming to work dressed as a woman, they actually made a separate bathroom for him/her.

Of course when he/she came to the cafeteria, the maintenance guys (tough guys) had a field day laughing, giggling and heckling.

A fellow former Marine was one of the biggest hecklers and even put a sign on he/she's bathroom, "The thing !"

He/she committed suicide.

This former Marine was also partially the blame for another suicide too, an older gentleman in his sheet metal shop who wanted to be friends with everybody, was a little absentminded and liked working second shift. He organized the shop to push him onto first shift against his will, because of his little absentmindedness.

He's lucky Bruno didn't come to work and blow his brains out too, instead he done it in a hotel nearby to himself.

When the second shift sheet metal shop found out what Bruno did, they all punched out before starting their shift that Saturday and went home.

I liked Bruno, RIP

Moral of this story, "some people get their Dicks hard ****** with other peoples lives." Hope you are proud of yourselves.

Thats not Semper Fidelis in my opinion, just horray for me and fuk you !

rktect3j
11-25-06, 12:24 PM
When I worked at Brach Candies in Chicago they had an older gentleman in the office that started coming to work dressed as a woman, they actually made a separate bathroom for him/her.

Of course when he/she came to the cafeteria, the maintenance guys (tough guys) had a field day laughing, giggling and heckling.

A fellow former Marine was one of the biggest hecklers and even put a sign on he/she's bathroom, "The thing !"

This former Marine was also partially the blame for another suicide too, an older gentleman in his sheet metal shop who wanted to be friends with everybody, was a little absentminded and liked working second shift. He organized the shop to push him onto first shift against his will, because of his little absentmindedness.

He's lucky Bruno didn't come to work and blow his brains out too, instead he done it in a hotel nearby to himself.

When the second shift sheet metal shop found out what Bruno did, they all punched out before starting their shift that Saturday and went home.

I liked Bruno, RIP

Moral of this story, "some people get their Dicks hard ****** with other peoples lives." Hope you are proud of yourselves.

Maybe if people concentrated on fixing the problem we could all move along. The left would rather just accept the problem. These people need our help not our acceptance or tolerance. Do we accept alcoholics? We shouldn't. We should try and help them. Do we accept drug addicts? Not usually. We should try and help them. Behaviours that are bad for people and society as a whole shouldn't be shunned but addressed. It's very hard with this one though. Some will tell you it is gentic in an attempt to justify it. That ain't helping. Others tell you to ignore it as it is a viable alternative life style. That ain't helping either. Until we realize that this is a problem that needs attention it will not get fixed. Especially with the attitudes we have today.

Acceptance is when you have had enough and you throw in the towel.

J4k3
11-25-06, 01:53 PM
Alexander The Great. Perhaps you didnt read the part about his relationship with his military. Back then they didnt realy understand homo. I wont fight next to a Sugar Cookie.

OLE SARG
11-25-06, 03:09 PM
pelosi is already at work taking care of the illegals and the gays in Frisco. NOW, if you feel femine in Frisco, you can use the women's restroom even if you still have your male plumbing - I SAY BS. Some hairylegged fag goes in the restroom with my granddaughter is going to be talking real high-pitched when I get through thumping his ass!!!!!!!
THAT GENTLEMEN IS CARRY THIS GAY **** TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no problem with gays JUST DON'T PUSH THIS **** ON ME!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
11-25-06, 05:26 PM
Military Quote of the Day:
"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional. I'm getting out before it becomes mandatory."
General J. Wickam, U S Army, Retired

greensideout
11-25-06, 07:35 PM
Military Quote of the Day:
"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional. I'm getting out before it becomes mandatory."
General J. Wickam, U S Army, Retired

That is a classic!---LMAO

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
11-25-06, 08:09 PM
Well, seeing as how just everybody in the Congress is butt plugging (and raking the carpet) each other anyway (and lets not forget staff personnel), I guess they figure the rest of the country might as well see what it's like. This sort of activity is ALWAYS a precursor to the downfall of a society. What makes people think we are any different?

:sick:

SgtJT
11-25-06, 10:16 PM
I guess George Washington was a big time homophobe! He had a LT. Dishonoable Discharged never to serve in the Contintental Armed Forces ever again and drummed his sorry ass of base for trying to...

SkilletsUSMC
11-25-06, 11:00 PM

I liked Bruno, RIP

What does any of this have to do with Semper Fidelis? How could any of this be your fellow Marines fault? The ONLY person to blame for a suicide is the person killing themself. If a person wants to walk arround in girls clothing, thats all fine and dandy, but they should expect some serrious flak from it.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:46 AM
Maybe if people concentrated on fixing the problem we could all move along. The left would rather just accept the problem. These people need our help not our acceptance or tolerance. Do we accept alcoholics? We shouldn't. We should try and help them. Do we accept drug addicts? Not usually. We should try and help them. Behaviours that are bad for people and society as a whole shouldn't be shunned but addressed. It's very hard with this one though. Some will tell you it is gentic in an attempt to justify it. That ain't helping. Others tell you to ignore it as it is a viable alternative life style. That ain't helping either. Until we realize that this is a problem that needs attention it will not get fixed. Especially with the attitudes we have today.

Acceptance is when you have had enough and you throw in the towel.

you know...I'm against openly gay people in the military too

BUT

In Human Sexuality Class a few months ago we had some gay people come share their experiences with us...this one guy said he had a crush on his male teacher when he was in FIRST GRADE

FIRST GRADE???

You can't possibly tell me its not genetic.

SkilletsUSMC
11-26-06, 12:48 AM

BUT

In Human Sexuality Class a few months ago we had some gay people come share their experiences with us...this one guy said he had a crush on his male teacher when he was in FIRST GRADE

FIRST GRADE???

Im with you on this one... I dont think anyone WANTS to be teased and disowned by their parents... All Im asking is STAY OUT OF THE MARINE CORPS!!!!!

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 12:50 AM
Im with you on this one... I dont think anyone WANTS to be teased and disowned by their parents... All Im asking is STAY OUT OF THE MARINE CORPS!!!!!

again I can agree with you here lol...STAY OUT OF THE US MILITARY IN GENERAL actually

I don't need you hitting on my fellow soldiers and Marines...thats a detriment to unit cohesion.

Hobson
11-26-06, 03:52 AM

Yes I can. How does he know what a crush is in 1st grade?

http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

Time and time again, scientists have claimed that particular genes or chromosomal regions are associated with behavioral traits, only to withdraw their findings when they were not replicated. "Unfortunately," says Yale's [Dr. Joel] Gelernter, "it's hard to come up with many" findings linking specific genes to complex human behaviors that have been replicated. "...All were announced with great fanfare; all were greeted unskeptically in the popular press; all are now in disrepute."{1}

"Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors...not negate the psychosocial factors."{4}

http://web.archive.org/web/20031231202804/http://www.geneletter.com/archives/homosexuality.html

Much of the evidence for inheritance of sexual orientation comes from studies of concordance rates in identical (monozygotic) twins raised apart. "Concordance" means sameness with regard to a particular characteristic. Thus, if all the homosexual identical twins in a study have a twin who is also homosexual, the concordance rate is 100%. J. Michael Bailey of Northwestern University, reporting on Australian twins separated and adopted into different families, found a concordance rate of 20% for male homosexuality in identical twins and 0% for fraternal male twins (twins originating from separate eggs).

http://www.newdirection.ca/a_biol.htm

What is often not known is that this "born gay" idea is not new, not proven, and frequently contradicted by what the researchers actually said.

http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=7424&department=CFI&categoryid=cfreport

A study to be published in the March 2005 issue of the journal Human Genetics, and available online now, actually undermines the commonly held view that homosexual orientation is determined by genetic factors.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/284/5414/571

.....a research team reports failing to find a link between male homosexuality and Xq28, the chromosomal segment implicated by Hamer's study. In addition, other unpublished work does not provide strong support for a linkage. The authors of the Science paper say that, taken together, the results suggest that if there is a linkage it's so weak that it's not important....

Still think being homosexual is genetic?

rktect3j
11-26-06, 08:45 AM

BUT

FIRST GRADE???

It is a learned behaviour. Period. What? You think it takes 30 years for a learned behaviour to show up? Also, why would he have any type of sexual crush on anybody in first grade? I doubt that is "normal". We all admire a teacher of either male or female gender but to have that next step ocur at this age would be pushing the limits. Maybe this person had an agenda and made this tory up to fit his agenda of genetics. Maybe.

rktect3j
11-26-06, 08:51 AM
It is a learned behaviour. Period. What? You think it takes 30 years for a learned behaviour to show up? Also, why would he have any type of sexual crush on anybody in first grade? I doubt that is "normal". We all admire a teacher of either male or female gender but to have that next step ocur at this age would be pushing the limits. Maybe this person had an agenda and made this tory up to fit his agenda of genetics. Maybe.
Here is the biggest flaw that has to be addresed in order for the genetic gay person theory. IF it is genetic to have this feeling for the same sex then what is stopping there being a gene for animals or pedophilia or trees? If it is a gene for the one then it would be a gene for the rest. It isn't going to be exclusive to male male or female femal desires.

Hence it was a learned behaviour. Something in their background. Maybe several factors.

My boss just found out about 6 months ago that his nephew came pout of the closet. The boys dad was devastated by it. He was in the Army. There is no evidence of gays in his family as far as he knew. Big family. All married off and having children. My boss's wife said something about genetics and it sent him off. So where did this gene magically appear from nowhere?

10thzodiac
11-26-06, 08:52 AM
Has anyone ever asked how come males have nipples ?

It turns out that nature is very efficient, when the female egg is fertilized in the womb, for approximately seven days the fetus is female before before changing into a male, if the fathers "Y" chromosome changes the sex.

In other words, all Marines started out as girls, unless you have no nipples http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/11.gif

SF http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 08:57 AM
Yes I can. How does he know what a crush is in 1st grade?

http://web.archive.org/web/20031231202804/http://www.geneletter.com/archives/homosexuality.html

http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=7424&department=CFI&categoryid=cfreport

Still think being homosexual is genetic?

I had a crush on a girl in 2nd grade

what is there to lie about? why would he lie about such thing?

Ever considered the fact that they may be genetically attracted to men the same way we're attracted to women?

I don't want homosexuals in my military, but other than that I refuse to discriminate against them.

10thzodiac
11-26-06, 09:14 AM
Finally at ease - Captain Rich Merritt quits military because he does not want to hide his homosexuality - Abstract <br />
<br />
&lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = &quot;urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office&quot;...

SgtJT
11-26-06, 11:04 AM
Lety me put it this way for the whole homo crap in the military as political correct as possible! Keep your sexually depraved asses out of my beloved Corps and all other branches of the Armed Forces of this great Republic! We're here to defend the Consitution and what it stands for! Semper Fidelis means "Always Faithful" to God, Country, Corps in that order. No where would the Almighty approve of of pillow biters and carpet munchers in his creation let alone in the Greatest Fighting Force Known to mankind, and that's the Marine Corps!
OOH-RAH!!
SGT.JT

OLE SARG
11-26-06, 11:18 AM
I see some people with asses - what does that mean???????

10th - you are almost getting out of hand with all your tid-bits of info!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
11-26-06, 12:38 PM
I see some people with asses - what does that mean???????

10th - you are almost getting out of hand with all your tid-bits of info!!!!http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/34.gif

SEMPER FI,

The only time I'm out of hand is with the opposite sex, otherwise holding my own http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

spank me baby http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif

Hobson
11-26-06, 05:42 PM
I had a crush on a girl in 2nd grade

what is there to lie about? why would he lie about such thing?

Ever considered the fact that they may be genetically attracted to men the same way we're attracted to women?

I don't want homosexuals in my military, but other than that I refuse to discriminate against them.

You did? Do you remember her name, surely if you're not making it up you remember the girls name. It is not normal to have real crushes where you actually have feelings at that age. Yes, I did consider that it may be genetics, then I read what scientists you have spent years studying it wrong and changed my mind. Just read the articles I posted you.

Hobson
11-26-06, 06:57 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xHklGtW3rwU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xHklGtW3rwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SkilletsUSMC
11-26-06, 11:14 PM
With enough editing I could make your bootcamp graduation video look just as gay as that "Gay TOP GUN" I dont care what you say that movie ruled.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 11:34 PM
You did? Do you remember her name, surely if you're not making it up you remember the girls name. It is not normal to have real crushes where you actually have feelings at that age. Yes, I did consider that it may be genetics, then I read what scientists you have spent years studying it wrong and changed my mind. Just read the articles I posted you.

dude c'mon now why would I lie about this?

I used to be SO anti-gay...in fact I still use the words faggot and homo frequently lol, but now I have some compassion for the plight of gay people now that I've read about some research thats shows its genetic.

why would I go out of my way to defend homosexuality anyway?

The girl's name was tegan. Blonde girl. You don't forget your first crushes, even if it was 2nd grade.

And if you still think I'm lying, I can't help ya bro.

SuNmAN
11-26-06, 11:36 PM
With enough editing I could make your bootcamp graduation video look just as gay as that "Gay TOP GUN" I dont care what you say that movie ruled.

Top Gun = best movie ever

Hobson
11-26-06, 11:43 PM
dude c'mon now why would I lie about this?

I used to be SO anti-gay...in fact I still use the words faggot and homo frequently lol, but now I have some compassion for the plight of gay people now that I've read about some research thats shows its genetic.

why would I go out of my way to defend homosexuality anyway?

The girl's name was tegan. Blonde girl. You don't forget your first crushes, even if it was 2nd grade.

And if you still think I'm lying, I can't help ya bro.

Whether or not the guy, or you believes in this crush. It still doesn't refute the science that homosexuality isn't genetic.

10thzodiac
11-28-06, 07:28 PM
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000639EI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056708631_.jpg
</TD><SCRIPT></SCRIPT></TR>

yellowwing
11-28-06, 11:01 PM
Good clip on Tarantino's Gay Top Gun. There's always been rumors on Tom Cruise! I wonder if Tom has been over to see Richard Gere's hamster ranch? http://www.ywg-web.com/images/hamster.gif :scared:

Seriously though. Isn't there more pressing issues facing our Corps these days?

SkilletsUSMC
11-28-06, 11:48 PM
Seriously though. Isn't there more pressing issues facing our Corps these days?

I'd rank this up there pretty high.

SuNmAN
11-29-06, 12:02 AM
Whether or not the guy, or you believes in this crush. It still doesn't refute the science that homosexuality isn't genetic.

there has been a lot of research done that has proven homosexuality to be genetic.

That is why I am a lot less homophobic and a lot more compassionate than I used to be.

Hobson
11-29-06, 03:42 AM
there has been a lot of research done that has proven homosexuality to be genetic.

That is why I am a lot less homophobic and a lot more compassionate than I used to be.

Please LCpl, please show me some studies that can not be just dismissed as opinion articles. Show me studies by scientists which I have provided towards the contrary, I really hope you don't point me to a Fox News article.

Semper Fi.

rktect3j
11-29-06, 07:02 AM
I'd rank this up there pretty high.
Every time I see this argument I see a "smokescreen". It is meant to deminish the argument, in this case gays in the military when in fact we should be looking at every argument or problem. Some would rather you looked to abu gharib, detainee abuses or some other problem in order to let the gay issue slip into acceptance. It is only a smokescreen for when they know their position has little merit on its own and they would rather revert to cloak and dagger tactics.

Don't fall prey to this tactic. It rips at the fabric of our Corps and American society.

SuNmAN
11-29-06, 09:10 AM
Please LCpl, please show me some studies that can not be just dismissed as opinion articles. Show me studies by scientists which I have provided towards the contrary, I really hope you don't point me to a Fox News article.

Semper Fi.

lol, you should know by now that FOX News is pretty conservative and right leaning so why would they show any studies?

www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18424690.800
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f97/projects97/Newman.html

theres a lot more...just google "homosexuality genetic" and you get a bunch of results

think about it dude,

you and I have NO CHOICE in our attraction to women. We don't see a girl and say to ourselves - "I choose to be attracted to her" It is triggered AUTOMATICALLY.

In the same sense, in gay people, they don't "choose" to be attracted to their own gender. It just happens to be so.

Attraction is not a choice.

yellowwing
11-29-06, 09:18 AM
But accepting evidence is. You have to be willing to believe. If not, no amount is going to convince you.

Camper51
11-29-06, 11:18 AM

Semper Fi.

Just as I cannot prove your hypothesis YOU cannot prove otherwise. There is NO study/poll/investigation that cannot be disproved with some kind of fact/study/opinion/poll. It is done every day by different polols/studies, etc... For every "proof" you can find to support the "fact" that gays are NOT gay from birth someone else can find "proof" to support the "fact" that they ARE gay from birth.

Truth of the matter is YOU are ONLY going to believe what you wish to believe. You will not change your mind unless you decide that is in your best interests. I could heap thousands of documents proving there is a genetic link to being homosexual, but if you see one stray piece of theory to possibly refute any one piece of my evidence then you will say it is all refuted based on what YOU want to see...

You seem to feel that gays can choose to be or not to be gay just as they choose to eat either a lobster or a steak. Sorry but it just ain't so...

Hobson
11-29-06, 03:10 PM
lol, you should know by now that FOX News is pretty conservative and right leaning so why would they show any studies?

www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18424690.800 (http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18424690.800)
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f97/projects97/Newman.html

theres a lot more...just google "homosexuality genetic" and you get a bunch of results

think about it dude,

you and I have NO CHOICE in our attraction to women. We don't see a girl and say to ourselves - "I choose to be attracted to her" It is triggered AUTOMATICALLY.

In the same sense, in gay people, they don't "choose" to be attracted to their own gender. It just happens to be so.

"Our findings, if confirmed, are only one piece in a much larger puzzle on the nature of human sexuality."

^^^

I showed confirmed findings.

rktect3j
11-29-06, 03:14 PM
People do not want confirmed findings, facts, statistics or the truth in general. What they want are your feelings. How do you and I feel about it or how do we think it actually is? It doesn't matter if what we feel difers from what is accurate because when the day is over we can continue on in ignorant bliss with our feelings on the matter in tact. This is what the oprah crowd has given to us. Stop trying to confuse people with reality as "reality TV' has ended what exactly that word means.

Hobson
11-29-06, 03:16 PM
Just as I cannot prove your hypothesis YOU cannot prove otherwise. There is NO study/poll/investigation that cannot be disproved with some kind of fact/study/opinion/poll. It is done every day by different polols/studies, etc... For every "proof" you can find to support the "fact" that gays are NOT gay from birth someone else can find "proof" to support the "fact" that they ARE gay from birth.

Truth of the matter is YOU are ONLY going to believe what you wish to believe. You will not change your mind unless you decide that is in your best interests. I could heap thousands of documents proving there is a genetic link to being homosexual, but if you see one stray piece of theory to possibly refute any one piece of my evidence then you will say it is all refuted based on what YOU want to see...

You seem to feel that gays can choose to be or not to be gay just as they choose to eat either a lobster or a steak. Sorry but it just ain't so...

I don't think gays can choose, I don't think they can wake up and say, "I'm gonna be gay today." I think it is a learned behavior though. In psychology, learned means not genetic. I have posted articles from good sources, that all say there is no "gay gene."

Hobson
11-29-06, 03:21 PM
People do not want confirmed findings, facts, statistics or the truth in general. What they want are your feelings. How do you and I feel about it or how do we think it actually is? It doesn't matter if what we feel difers from what is accurate because when the day is over we can continue on in ignorant bliss with our feelings on the matter in tact. This is what the oprah crowd has given to us. Stop trying to confuse people with reality as "reality TV' has ended what exactly that word means.

Agreed Corporal.

Doug Walker
11-29-06, 04:47 PM
How are we even having this discussion? This story has been written hundreds of times throughout history, and each time it ended up the same way. The dominant civilization was taken over because of the societies lack of morality. The Romans and Greeks for example.

Where is the stopping point? What about the guy who likes to start ban*ing his cat? Does he have urges in his brain that he was born with and can't stop himself? We can keep getting much darker. These devient losers are always going to have an excuse as to why they made dark decisions. The bottom line is always going to be their own lack of morality. We need to defend morals and keep the queers out.

:thumbup: