PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bans JROTC

jinelson
11-16-06, 05:45 PM
San Francisco Bans JROTC

On Tuesday, in a 4-2 vote, the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education (there are roughly 1600 students enrolled in the program today). I guess self-confidence, discipline and respect are not important for students in the city by the bay. They don't allow military recruiters on campus either. Let the trustees know your views. Their e-mail addresses are:

Norman Yee, president: yeen@sfusd.edu
Sarah Lipson, vice president: slipson@sfusd.edu
Eddie Y. Chin: echin@sfusd.edu
Dan Kelly: dkelly@sfusd.edu
Eric Mar: emar@sfusd.edu
Mark Sanchez: msanchez@sfusd.edu
Jill Wynns: jwynns@sfusd.edu murtha

No wonder they call it Baghdad By The Bay in the land of fruits and nuts!

Jim

greensideout
11-16-06, 06:42 PM
San Francisco Bans JROTC

On Tuesday, in a 4-2 vote, the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education (there are roughly 1600 students enrolled in the program today). I guess self-confidence, discipline and respect are not important for students in the city by the bay. They don't allow military recruiters on campus either. Let the trustees know your views. Their e-mail addresses are:

Jim

The Libs just keep moving forward to take this country apart piece by piece. We are losing the war at home and have been for more then 40 years. (That is not a good report for the times that that the conservatives spent in power.)

I would guess that the Board felt "empowered" (I hate that term) because their babe Pelosi became a big wig in the house. They have moved forward to dismantle a very important part of our education system, the knowledge that would grow the leadership of our furture military. The hate for the military in this country that has been tought in our colleges for years has reached fruition.
:mad:

OLE SARG
11-16-06, 08:24 PM
I know Bush doesn't have the gonads to do this, but ALL FEDERAL AID to that stinking hole of a city would cease as of yesterday.

Just wait until stick-woman pelosi starts her far, far, far, far left ****!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

FistFu68
11-16-06, 11:25 PM
:evilgrin: WHAT THE FUC,IS GOING ON?YOU GOT MEN SUCKING DICK,GETTING MARRIED TO THE SAME SEX;SO THEY CAN PUNCH EACH OTHER'S DOUGHNUT'S OUT!KILLING UNBORN BABIE'S.THAT'S LEGAL~BUT DECIENT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WHO WANNA DO RIGHT,ARE VILLAFIED!THIS IS SOME VERY SICK ****,THE MOTHER-****ER'S SHOULD BE EXECUTED!:evilgrin:

Osotogary
11-16-06, 11:28 PM
"...the San Francisco Board of Education decided that JROTC isn't good for education."
I think the S.F. Board of Education isn't good for education. When I went to school there there was JROTC. What a darn shame. I'm not sure this was a personal conviction vote; it sure seems like it was more of a political vote. How about the youngsters that wanted the JROTC program? Some group decided for them, some group knows what's best for them. This sux, big time.
Gary

rb1651
11-17-06, 06:53 AM
I know Bush doesn't have the gonads to do this, but ALL FEDERAL AID to that stinking hole of a city would cease as of yesterday.

SEMPER FI,

I couldn't agree more!!!! :thumbup:

USMCBOXER
11-17-06, 09:25 AM
This is sickening. I actually heard an excerpt of a speech some woman pushing that ban gave, wherein she stated that the JROTC does nothing but train young men/women to become "mindless killers/murders." Makes my blood boil. And this is straight from the land of the pro-jihadists like Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein, now running things up in WDC. Pelosi pushing Murtha? Thank God that got squashed. We're in for at least two more years of this non-sense and, by God's good graces, America will wake up and realize just what type of people they have put into office.

Camper51
11-17-06, 10:39 AM
Well, can you blame the dick suckers? They aren't wanted in the military, so they ban the military from their schools so they can grow more of em!!!

I am with OLE SARG and rb1651, drop their federal money as of yesterday

sgtrock1970
11-17-06, 11:17 AM
Did you exspect any thing different from the limpwristed cumlickin queers?

sgtrock1970
11-17-06, 11:22 AM
The REMFs (and I do mean Rear End) in that city will scratch all our eyes out if we don't be nice.

DWG
11-17-06, 11:31 AM
They are just PO'd that "to the rear, march!" didn't mean what thay thought it did.
:D

Osotogary
11-17-06, 12:03 PM
Now wait just one minute, Gents. Enough of this bad mouthing the "City by the Bay", the city that is famous for its Italian dry salami's and a monument that is suppose to represent the nozzle of a fireman's hose (Coit Tower). Then, of coarse, there is the Ferry Building, which at one time, supposedly, had the head of the famous California bandit Juaquin Murrieta on display in a jar for all to see. What did you folks expect? LOL.
Long gone is a favorite hang out for maritimers of all kinds (including Marines) at the Silver Dollar, right off the Embarcadero and Mission Street, and who could forget those wonderful gang wars during WWII, between the Chinese Benevolent Society's and the segments of the Japanese community.
Darn, I got off the subject matter...didn't I. What I am trying to say is that , believe it or not, not everybody in San Francisco or from San Francisco agrees with the politics of the region. I'll be the first to admit that the way things are going in San Francisco, right now, is enough to make a person just shake his or her head, swear profusely or ......just read the responses to this topic and laugh like all get out. Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh. Too bad that it had to come at the expense of the JROTC program.
Adios from South Florida.
Gary

DWG
11-17-06, 12:44 PM
There is good reason that I live in sunny FL. and not fruity CA. We may be in the land of the living dead but, you don't have to keep your back to the wall to walk down the street!

Osotogary
11-17-06, 01:41 PM
D W George,
We may be in the land of the living dead but, you don't have to keep your back to the wall to walk down the street!
Ever hear of Wilton Manors or Key West? LOL

DWG
11-17-06, 01:47 PM
I stand corrected-but we don't legislate based on it-The Keys are the Conch Republic and their own world; Wilton Manors I've not heard of, and I'm betting I don't want to.

Osotogary
11-17-06, 02:36 PM
Wilton Manors I've not heard of, and I'm betting I don't want to.

D W George-
Your bet would be a good one. (see below)

Wilton Manors- A little bit north-east of Ft. Lauderdale.

....Soon homes that would not sell for $80,000 or $90,000 even in a frenzied market moved briskly for $300,000 to $400,000, as gay men and women priced out of South Beach, Key West and Victoria Park in Fort Lauderdale moved to the more affordable bungalows of Wilton Manors.

Now, the city of 13,000 is 35 percent to 40 percent gay and thriving. It has a higher proportion of same-sex households than any other city in the country except Provincetown, Mass., and Guerneville, Calif., in the Sonoma wine country, according to a new study of census data.

Note: I didn't realize these figures until I looked them up. Guerneville, California (by the Russian River)? Man, when did that community turn gay? All of my straight boyhood and young adult family recreation spots have turned gay. Dammmm.

DWG
11-17-06, 03:24 PM
I was right, information overload!!! Ya gotta give the fags this though, they will probably clean up the property and make it worth what they initially paid for it and more. SOBs sho' can decorate and landscape!

:D

BTW, how does one get that bunch interested in an area? I wouldn't mind selling my place for three times its' worth!

FistFu68
11-17-06, 03:46 PM
:evilgrin: WEAR THAT PINK~SPEEDO~OF YOUR'S THE NEXT TIME YOU'R DOING YOU'R LAWN DECORATING,AND PUSHING THE FLAMINGO'S INTO THE TURF!!!YOU'R CHIT WILL GO UP, ONE~WAY~OR~ANOTHER!!!(LMAO):p

DWG
11-17-06, 03:48 PM
Me in a pink speedo would not only scare off the queers but probably the local wildlife-it might make my neighbors buy me out though. Hmmmm?

PooleeGray
11-17-06, 04:45 PM
I'm from the bay area, and i gota tell you, not all of us around here are liberal fags. I did 3 yrs of JROTC myself, and whenever i hear these people talk about how bad it is and how it teaches us to be "killers/murderers", i just wana punch them in the face. they obviously have no idea what goes on in a jrotc class, and have never taken the time to try and find out, they just automaticly asume these things because its modled after the military. i have heard about people trying to do this type of stuff before, and they just dont listen to reason at all.

DWG
11-17-06, 05:06 PM
I'm from the bay area, and i gota tell you, not all of us around here are liberal fags. I did 3 yrs of JROTC myself, and whenever i hear these people talk about how bad it is and how it teaches us to be "killers/murderers", i just wana punch them in the face.

Look up the word "irony" :D

PooleeGray
11-17-06, 07:08 PM
ya, i realize that, but i dont get the urge to do that because of jrotc, i get that because im not a moron like they are

DWG
11-17-06, 07:35 PM
The sooner you realize one thing the easier your life will be-You can't cure stupid-these people cannot be reasoned with, they have no logic to appeal to, only the certainty they are right irrespective of the facts (and sometimes in spite of the facts). They have the upper hand in fairy land right now, stay focused on what you want to accomplish with your life and ignore the idiocy that you can't change. Take it from an old guy, it gets better as you go along! :usmc:

yellowwing
11-17-06, 07:50 PM
Pull back from this one incident and look at what's going on in the country. Even GWB is now openly referencing Viet Nam to Iraq.

Do you think its all starting in San Francisco again? A screwed up anti-establishment idiot at UCLA got himself freakin tasered to protest "The Man".

Take a look at the poolee advice we gave on the 02 field. Read everything in current events. See where its going.

Are we going to need our Patriot Guard at airports next year? Let them riot at the next Democratic National Convention, they'll get the same ass whippin as they did in '68.

But no one is going to spit on Szynal, Victor or his brother! :evilgrin:

jinelson
11-17-06, 09:36 PM
Its not going to happen on my watch either!

Sgt Leprechaun
11-18-06, 04:09 PM
Nor mine. These "people", and I use that term loosely, never supported "us", and never will, despite what the lib propaganda machine says. This is just yet another example of it.

And, I agree with a prior posting, all federal school funds should be eliminated, immediately. Since the 'gummint' does sooooo much to oppress the poor, downtrodden folks of San freakcisco, with our jackbooted thuggish non progressive policies, why, then, we should let them be free of all those dirty Federal tax dollars.

It's the least we can do, since we've oppressed them so terribly.

Let em sing "Koombaya" or whatever as they raise taxes to compensate.

OLE SARG
11-21-06, 08:59 AM
Maybe Next Earthquake, San Francisco Will Just Fall In The Ocean!!!!!!!! Wishful Thinking But It Would Be Nice!!!!

Semper Fi,

Osotogary
11-21-06, 09:17 AM
Maybe Next Earthquake, San Francisco Will Just Fall In The Ocean!!!!!!!!

You don't want that to happen, OLE SARGE. Life without San Francisco Sour Dough French Bread and Italian Dry Salami would make life......rather unbearable.

DWG
11-21-06, 10:05 AM
Maybe Next Earthquake, San Francisco Will Just Fall In The Ocean!!!!!!!!

You don't want that to happen, OLE SARGE. Life without San Francisco Sour Dough French Bread and Italian Dry Salami would make life......rather unbearable.
No sweat; they'll be making it (the bread and salami, that is) on the waterfront in Vegas within a week after the splash.:banana:

eddief
11-21-06, 10:35 AM
I agree with you guys that it's BS for them to ban JROTC. I disagree with you on the gay bashing. That's not very classy.

DWG
11-21-06, 12:19 PM
May not be classy, but it's fun and easy!

drumcorpssnare
11-21-06, 03:40 PM
It would be tremendous if a large group of Marines from the Bay area, who aren't on active duty, got together and formed a plan. And that plan would be to give the members of the area JROTC the training they wish to have.
Who better than U.S. Marines to teach our youth the fine qualities of honor, courage, pride, discipline, and military bearing. Sure, these Marines probably wouldn't recieve one cent for their efforts, but, hey they would do it for it's own sake.
If I lived out there, I'd get involved. Well Marines? What do you say?

SEMPER FI:usmc:
drumcorpssnare

FistFu68
11-21-06, 05:02 PM
:evilgrin:IF YOU WANNY BLOW~STICK~PUSS!!!THAT'S FINE AND DANDY,I DON'T CONDONE;THE TWISTED CHIT.I WILL NOT SHARE A FIGHTING HOLE,WITH A QUEER~OF MY OWN FREE ~CHOICE!!!'NUFF~SAID~SEMPER~NO~NO!!!:sick:

eddief
11-21-06, 07:32 PM
:evilgrin:IF YOU WANNY BLOW~STICK~PUSS!!!THAT'S FINE AND DANDY,I DON'T CONDONE;THE TWISTED CHIT.I WILL NOT SHARE A FIGHTING HOLE,WITH A QUEER~OF MY OWN FREE ~CHOICE!!!'NUFF~SAID~SEMPER~NO~NO!!!:sick:

You probably did and didn't even know it.

DWG
11-21-06, 08:57 PM
You probably did and didn't even know it.
Exactly! Let them keep it to themselves and no one cares. If we want Jannisarries, we will form the gay corps and let them prove their stuff. Why is it so important to come out of the closet? There is a political agenda here that the gays don't want to admit, yet. Live your life, keep your sexual preference to yourself, no problem. This entire thread has become boring (no pun intended). HAPPY THANKSGIVING one and all!!!
:usmc:

FistFu68
11-21-06, 10:27 PM
:d Say~eddie~(boy) I've Got A Rubber Older Than You(boot)!!!:d

LivinSoFree
11-21-06, 11:28 PM
I find their decision to be absolutely ridiculous- JROTC set me up for EVERYTHING I've done since. The Corps, OCS, Colleges, internships, jobs, my work ethic, my personal life- it all started there.

However, I think as Marines, many of you are selling yourselves short by engaging in inflammatory rhetoric. Marines don't talk sh*t, they just get the job done. I would suggest putting the personal dislike for personal lifestyle choices aside and focusing on the mission- convincing the San Francisco BoE that they've made the wrong decision, and getting the programs reinstated. None of that will get accomplished if the effort comes off as a poorly informed, overly emotional group of people that they can just write off as undereducated bullet sponges- which we are not. The road to success here relies on a well worded, well presented, dispassionate defense of these programs, a reality check for these obviously uninformed individuals on what these programs actually promote and the successes they've enabled, and a cost-benefit case for maintaining them in the schools.

Leave the Army to talk sh*t, we're Marines, we just get it done.

eddief
11-22-06, 10:11 PM
:d Say~eddie~(boy) I've Got A Rubber Older Than You(boot)!!!:d

Oh no! You called me a boot! How will I ever live down the humiliation!

I do hope you're smart enough not to use that condom. It's no good anymore.

And if it's a used one you're just plain nasty.

eddief
11-22-06, 10:13 PM
Exactly! Let them keep it to themselves and no one cares. If we want Jannisarries, we will form the gay corps and let them prove their stuff. Why is it so important to come out of the closet? There is a political agenda here that the gays don't want to admit, yet. Live your life, keep your sexual preference to yourself, no problem. This entire thread has become boring (no pun intended). HAPPY THANKSGIVING one and all!!!
:usmc:

You should follow your own advice as well and not talk to your buddies about the beached whale you boned this past weekend.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

eddief
11-22-06, 10:20 PM
May not be classy, but it's fun and easy!

I thought the same way you did when I was young and dumb. Luckily I grew up.

Seeley
11-23-06, 12:30 AM
Oh but they DO allow gay clubs and all that ****...**** the liberal *******s

DWG
11-23-06, 07:18 AM
I thought the same way you did when I was young and dumb. Luckily I grew up.
Perhaps ,if you live long enough to actually "grow up", you will develop a sense of humor as well. The problem with all of these "oppressed groups" is they take every thing too seriously. The ones you need to worry about aren't the ones joking about it, it's the ones quietly lurking in the dark waiting for a victim. And, since you don't know me or what I talk about doing over the weekend I resent the implication. If you have not seen the excesses of homosexual behavior in public then you aren't paying attention or are too busy to notice!

eddief
11-23-06, 08:10 AM
Perhaps ,if you live long enough to actually "grow up", you will develop a sense of humor as well. The problem with all of these "oppressed groups" is they take every thing too seriously. The ones you need to worry about aren't the ones joking about it, it's the ones quietly lurking in the dark waiting for a victim. And, since you don't know me or what I talk about doing over the weekend I resent the implication. If you have not seen the excesses of homosexual behavior in public then you aren't paying attention or are too busy to notice!

The gay jokes on this thread weren't funny but just plain mean and hateful. I suggest you watch Carlos Mencia to get the idea of what a funny gay joke is.

And I never implicated you for anything but having no class on this thread.

Kelly18speed
11-24-06, 10:40 AM
This should not have surprised anyone.

FistFu68
11-24-06, 12:53 PM
:evilgrin: THANK~YOU~THANK~YOU~ VERY MUCH,BEING (STRAIGHT & NASTY)IS RIGHT~ON THE$$$$$$!!!OH,THAT RUBBER WILL STILL WORK;I WRAPPED GREEN~DUCT~TAPE AROUND IT, IT'S THE ORIGINAL~ROUGH~RIDER! (LMAO) :usmc:

Osotogary
11-24-06, 01:34 PM
OH,THAT RUBBER WILL STILL WORK;I WRAPPED GREEN~DUCT~TAPE AROUND IT, IT'S THE ORIGINAL~ROUGH~RIDER!

FISTFU68-
There's a cartoon there somewhere. Green duct tape? Is that because we're heading into the Christmas holiday? (That's pretty darn sentimental of you.) Original Rough Rider? No mention of them on San Juan Hill. LOL.
Have a good day, FISTFU68. I'll get back to you with the cartoon.
Gary

greensideout
11-24-06, 05:01 PM
:evilgrin: THANK~YOU~THANK~YOU~ VERY MUCH,BEING (STRAIGHT & NASTY)IS RIGHT~ON THE$$$$$$!!!OH,THAT RUBBER WILL STILL WORK;I WRAPPED GREEN~DUCT~TAPE AROUND IT, IT'S THE ORIGINAL~ROUGH~RIDER! (LMAO) :usmc:

Would that be the original "green weenie" as well?---LMAO

SuNmAN
11-25-06, 02:41 PM
San Francisco Bans JROTC

Jim

Thats an outrage...I'm pretty speechless

FistFu68
11-25-06, 06:16 PM
:D (LMAO) G~S~O~YES INDEEDY!TELL THEM,TO ASSUME THE POSITION!!! THEN STICK~'EM~WITH THE(GREEN~WEENIE) AKA.UCMJ~(LOL)SEC.8!!!S/F:usmc:

sgt tony
11-25-06, 06:50 PM
Well they have that right but we also have the right to say that they will not be funded by the people and the goverment it is a call to vote.