PDA

View Full Version : MY FRIEND of THIRTY YEARS

Eagle57
11-15-06, 12:39 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=493 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=400 background=/images/redesign/death_backleft.gif>KRAUSE - James W., decorated police officer,</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right background=/images/redesign/death_backright.gif>http://www.buffalonews.com/images/space.gif
11/12/2006

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>US Marine Vetran.
A Mass of Christian Burial for James W. Krause, a retired Buffalo police officer who won heroism awards, will be offered at 11 a.m. Monday in St. Mary Catholic Church, East Eden Road, East Eden.
Mr. Krause died Thursday in his Town of Boston home after a long illness. He was 60.
He served as a patrolman, as a diver in the underwater recovery team and as a narcotics detective during a 25-year police career that ended with his retirement in 1995.
A native of Sloan, he was a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School in Sloan. He received military honors for his service in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War, when he was a sergeant in command of a rifle platoon.
The city honored him and another officer for saving the life of a young girl who had been shot in the abdomen in January 1995, rushing her to the hospital in their patrol car.
In 1990, he and another narcotics detective were honored for obtaining information that led to the arrest of a West Side rapist who had been terrorizing women for months.
Mr. Krause also won awards for his work in several narcotics investigations.
After leaving police work, he was a bricklayer from 1998 until 2003. During that time, he served as a field representative for Bricklayers Local 3 for several years.
He was an avid motorcycle rider, carpenter and diver.
Survivors include his wife of 39 years, the former Gail
Konfederath; three daughters, Kelly, Tiffany and Tammy; a sister, Gloria Brzoska; and a brother, Mark.

Jimmy was my BEST Friend whom I buried yesterday, 13 Nov. 2006, with Full US Marine Military Honors.
Jimmy, (Sgt. James W. Krause), died after a diabiliating illness, Parkins Multipal System Atrophy, where his mind was NOT effected , but his body became a twisted, stiff skelital prison, for three and one half years (3 1/2).

This ilness is is a Direct Result of being sprayed on at LEAST three (3) occasions, during three different Combat Missions, by the Chemical Agent Orange.This Confirmed after a lengthly investigation by Doctors, from The Buffalo, NY VA, and Cleveland Medical Clinic Hospitals.
The Vetrans Administration Confirms he was Sprayed on at Least Three Occasions, on Three different Combat Missions, but they STOP THERE.

My deceased Brother Marine is now at Peace, and is NO LONGER TRAPPED...a Prisoner of War in his Own Body.

Thought I'd share this story with you.

Semper-Fi Jimmy,
Gods Speed, Your HOME FREE,
Miss You Terribly Until We Meet Again,
Danny

PS - A Link to The Buffalo News Obituary Posts. Semper-Fi
http://www.legacy.com/buffalonews/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=19905375

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FistFu68
11-15-06, 03:12 AM
:usmc: REST IN PEACE MARINE~NO MORE WORRIE'S~SEMPER~FIDELIS :usmc:

mrbsox
11-15-06, 09:12 AM
Checked 3 boxes;

Unfortunantly, option #4 is all too true
Which leaves option #3 to remember the fallen.

UNLESS

Option #1 is in effect.
We will remember, we will care, we will be there.

SEMPER FIDELIS
... till death do us part :marine:

Eagle57
11-28-06, 03:58 AM
Comment's Anyone?