PDA

View Full Version : "A New Direction For America"

jinelson
11-14-06, 11:36 PM
"A New Direction For America"

Democratic priorities are clear: "we will fight to get the economy back on track, we will create jobs, and we will help unemployed workers.”

The stock market is at a new all-time high and America's 401K's are back. A new direction from there means what?

Unemployment is at 25-year lows. A new direction from there means what?

Taxes are at 20-year lows. A new direction from there means what?

Federal tax revenues are at all-time highs. A new direction from there means what?

The Federal deficit is down almost 50% (just as predicted) over last year. A new direction from there means what?

Inflation is in check, hovering at 20-year lows. A new direction from there means what?

Moreover, bear in mind that the above occured in the face of the 1999 tech crash, the epidemic of corportate scandals throughout the 90's and the 9/11/01 terriorist attacks on NYC years in the planning, which collectively sucked 24 trillion dollars and 7.8 million jobs out of the US economy, even before GWB had time to unpack his suitcases in the White House. It's easy to discredit, disgrace and defame our commander in chief, but not so easy to do is to refute irrefutable facts, no matter how they might try.

Jim

jinelson
11-15-06, 10:32 AM
Liberals Still Gleeful One Week Later <br />
<br />
http://enemieswithin.com/blog/ <br />
<br />
by TheNewPatriot <br />
<br />
OK, it’s been a week since the communist, oops I mean Democrats now have control and the Libs are still...

rktect3j
11-15-06, 03:27 PM
We're freakin doomed. Period.

DWG
11-17-06, 03:52 PM
Well, now I am depressed. Maybe if we ignore them, they will do the same, that seems to be their plan for dealing with terrorism. :cry:

jinelson
11-17-06, 09:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/gordon450.gif

FistFu68
11-18-06, 06:14 AM
:scared: I HATE TO ADMIT IT, BUT~ONCE UPON A TIME; I WAS A DEMOCRAT~BUT THEN I GREW UP!!!:D

DWG
11-18-06, 06:33 AM
Well, we gave the repubs. twelve years to see what they could do and we found out. As soon as they got their hands in the cookie jar they forgot about the Contract With America. We got politicians who just wanted to get along with the dems, forgetting who brought them to the dance. Bigger government, higher spending, more laws, and foreign entanglements. Repubs. obviously don't know how to lead and Dems. want to lead us somewhere no one wants to go( no sane person). I always said I wouldn't waste my vote on the Libertarian Party, but at this point, what difference does it make. If enough of us expressed our disgust with the two party system maybe, just maybe, these pols in DC would pull their snouts out of the trough long enough to pay some attention. The only thing they care about, on either side, is keeping their jobs.:mad: :!:

Sgt Leprechaun
11-18-06, 04:02 PM
Yep...gonna be another 'new direction' for sure... <br />
<br />
<br />
Boston Globe <br />
November 18, 2006 <br />
Pg. 1 <br />
<br />
Meehan Targeting 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' <br />
<br />
By Rick Klein, Globe Staff