PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi's Ethics

jinelson
11-14-06, 07:04 PM
The next time you hear your favorite leftist democrat subversive creep accuse someone else of exploiting cheap labor, and damaging the environment, take note of the hypocrisy of House Minority Leader...

rktect3j
11-15-06, 03:28 PM
What a shrew.

ggyoung
11-16-06, 11:41 AM
She and ken have no ethics. Feed both of them to the rats.

ese4mc
11-16-06, 11:55 AM
House Democrats settle on Hoyer
Democratic caucus settles on Maryland's Steny Hoyer as majority leader, rebuffing John Murtha, incoming Speaker Pelosi's choice.------------what a pair of beauties :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

bootlace15
11-16-06, 12:27 PM
America spoke,but once again,we let ourselves down. The asholes are still in. VOTE THE BUMS OUT IN 08. OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

DWG
11-16-06, 01:19 PM
One word-Libertarian (oops two words) Party

FistFu68
11-16-06, 02:30 PM
:evilgrin: DID YOU KNOW THAT, HANOI JANE FONDA;WAS DOING NASTY NANCY WITH A BIG YELLOW STRAP~ON!!!:banana:

Lawyer
11-16-06, 03:07 PM
Pelosi is great. 2 years of her and her communist thug pals guarantees that bull dike Hillary won't get elected. Just watch the flag burners. They will assure a Republican president gets elected!

Hopefully Iran won't have brought suitcase nukes here by then. These dems act like the muslims are not the problem. they are dead wrong. The world's most intolerant religion.

Bush was right when he first said it was a crusade. That's what it is coming down to. Us or billions of stinking homicide bombers.

Dave Coup
11-16-06, 04:52 PM
Just give the Dems anough rope and they'll build a noose and hang themselves hopefully before they can cause too much damage and before, as stated earlier, before some scumbag terrorist gets here with a nuke or other WMD. RIGHT ON Lawyer

Lawyer
11-16-06, 05:30 PM
oorah to that. after living here on the left coast so long I forgot I still had my Marines! I say we send all the lefties to Iran and see how they like living with those peace loving muslims.