PDA

View Full Version : My local Marine recruiting station was vandalized by anti-war pussies this morning

Accord
11-11-06, 11:26 AM
Today at 8am we were supposed to have a poolee meeting, run a IST, and afterwards have a USMC birthday celebration for all the poolees.

I got there around 7:45am and all the Marines were standing outside and the SNCOIC of the district was there, i've never seen him before and he never comes out to routine poolee meetings like this so I knew something was going on, there was also a police car out front but I didn't think much of it because Margate police officers come by all the time just to talk with the poolees since a lot of them are also Marines or Soldiers and are in the reserves or were recruited out of the same recruiting stations right there many years ago.

So I park my car and walk up to the office and there is ****ing red paint splattered all across the front of the windows and the American flag outside was soaked in red paint and all on the sidewalk in front of the office and on the other windows was red paint with anti-war slogans written everywhere, most of them you couldn't even really read because it wasn't legible but you could make out a few words like "war," "impeach," and "iraq."

The paint was still wet so you knew it was fresh and they must have done it within the past couple hours at the most, i'd like to see those ****ing pussy's try that later in the day when there are 6 US Marines in the office. It's too bad they did it on a Saturday when everyone got there between 7am and 8am, because on weekdays the Marines are there at like 4am.

After the police took the report and left, all of the Marines and all of the poolees, including me, spent the next 2 hours cleaning all the paint and **** up. After we finished the Gunny gave us an awesome motivating speech.

It's a real wake up call and it really opens your eyes when you see this type of bull**** first hand and in real life right in front of you and it makes you look at things in a different way. I can only imagine how it must have been for all the veterans of Vietnam during that era, I don't even want to try and compare this experience to what they had to go through because that wouldn't be right, god bless all of those Vietnam vets who had the whole country against them with no support, god bless them all.

Seeing **** like this just makes me want to go to boot camp and earn that title even more now, got less than 8 weeks.

JWG
11-11-06, 11:43 AM
"Seeing **** like this just makes me want to go to boot camp and earn that title even more now, got less than 8 weeks." - Accord

Good attitude, brother. Keep your head up and don't let the hippies who did that get you down. Use it as motivation; and they can never stop you.

Unfortunate to hear.

jinelson
11-11-06, 11:43 AM
I can only imagine how it must have been for all the veterans of Vietnam during that era, I don't even want to try and compare this experience to what they had to go through because that wouldn't be right, god bless all of those Vietnam vets who had the whole country against them with no support, god bless them all.

Im saddened to hear that your RS was defamed by idiots but that is a good lesson for you as you prepare to enter service to your country. Not everyone shares our love and zeal for our Corps and Country. I appreciate your kind words about the Nam era veterans. I believe that we as a group stand steadfast in assuring that what happened to us will never happen to those who follow us. Just know that the majority appreciates your patriotism, sacrifice and love of your country.

Jim

jackson07
11-11-06, 11:51 AM
What a way to ruin a very important day. That is just wrong man.

WanderWannabe
11-11-06, 12:17 PM
I'd take that as a sign for extreme motovation.

BFDslayer
11-11-06, 02:59 PM
someone should be on guard there when the place is closed, with a dart rifle. they wouldent be able to run to far then. crap like this always makes my stomach churn, i mean, an all volunteer military is such a luxury and these people dont realize it. if you dont think its right other people are fighting and dying to save your hide then do it yourself.

PooleeWill
11-11-06, 06:26 PM
Wow....... I would never think that any person would ever do such a stupid thing. Protesting is one thing, but vandalising property is a bad thing to do.

WanderWannabe
11-11-06, 06:28 PM
Vast difference between this board and the other one, Accord.

Accord
11-11-06, 06:41 PM
Vast difference between this board and the other one, Accord.
Absolutely. This is by far the best one.

TylerA23
11-11-06, 10:39 PM
definitely different repsonses compared to this board...
I dont spend much time on that board, and I think its for a reason.

LoCapitano
11-11-06, 11:00 PM
Thats my recruiting station... I hate to hear **** like that.....

Gunny El is a great guy, Hella motivating....

Accord
11-11-06, 11:11 PM
Thats my recruiting station... I hate to hear **** like that.....

Gunny El is a great guy, Hella motivating....
Yeah, Gunny El is awesome.