PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day Program At School

Amador13
11-10-06, 09:26 PM
overall it was great except for the kids sitting behind me saying "they should have all died in war" and another kid calling the marines "fags" when they were walking the flag down the gym...kinda sad..I enjoyed the program thoughsome kids wrote poems and essays.. and made posters for the veterans good stuff

Achped
11-10-06, 10:15 PM
Whatttt? Dude why don't I ever see people like that where I live? I would have murrrdeerreddd all of them.

CantWaitToSign
11-10-06, 11:32 PM
Yeah there would be some definate ass kicking involved if I heard some one say that.

ublar
11-10-06, 11:36 PM
Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

Kildars
11-11-06, 01:03 AM

You're not allowed to get at mad at someone for slandering the very people who gave them the right to do that? Oh the ignorance.

devildoghopeful
11-11-06, 03:31 AM
Yeah, we're not stopping Freedom of Speech, we're just getting angry at those people who say stupid stuff like that.

I'm in a Remembrance Day (Equivalent of Veterans day in Britain) parade with a couple of fellow cadets in my cadet Service Uniform. I'll be sure to post pictures of the parade.

:nerd:

Master Sephiroth
11-11-06, 05:59 AM

Just because one has a right, doesn't mean one should exercise it. People should know when to shut the **** up.

rb1651
11-11-06, 07:44 AM
Though your anger is justified, it is their right to spout whatever garbage they wish to, because they have those rights gauranteed by the very people that they chose to dishonor. Yea, it makes you mad, and it should since you have taken the first baby steps in joining Leatherneck.com to learn what you can on becoming a Marine. Just don't let the anger get the best of you. Remember this, a Marine would never do anything to bring dishonor to themselves or the Corps, so sometimes you just gotta suck it up, and let the village idiots have their say.

JWG
11-11-06, 08:25 AM
Though your anger is justified, it is their right to spout whatever garbage they wish to, because they have those rights gauranteed by the very people that they chose to dishonor. Yea, it makes you mad, and it should since you have taken the first baby steps in joining Leatherneck.com to learn what you can on becoming a Marine. Just don't let the anger get the best of you. Remember this, a Marine would never do anything to bring dishonor to themselves or the Corps, so sometimes you just gotta suck it up, and let the village idiots have their say.

Amen.

Too bad I've lost count on the village idiots that've been let free. It seems they all run to become politicians, though...

:nerd: