PDA

View Full Version : Silent Drill team.

18sPrimary
11-09-06, 07:12 PM
Anyone know when the Drill Team and the Band are coming to Southern California? Either MCB Pendleton or MCAS Miramar?

Semper Fi

yellowwing
11-09-06, 08:43 PM
Information on "The President's Own Marine Band (http://www.marineband.usmc.mil/)", with highlights and tour dates.

Tinman
11-09-06, 10:56 PM
Marine Band site won't help. You need to check for Drum & Bugle Corps schedule. Also check 8th & I web site. Tinman

SDP mom
11-10-06, 06:37 AM
I do not know about the band but I do know that the Silent Drill Platoon is finished for this season with performances. They are very busy with SDS (silent drill school). They are getting ready for the next season which should begin late February. Oh and btw, hope you all don't mind a Marine mom in your forum. Thank you all for your service. Happy Birthday to the Marine Corps and thank you to all Veterans for the sacrifices made for our precious freedom !!!!!!!!!

rb1651
11-10-06, 07:18 AM
Ma'am, you are more than welcome here. Please take a little time and fill out a profile so that we can get to know you better. We are here to support all of our Marine Brothers and Sisters, as well as their extended families. I would personally like to Thank You for sharing a member of your family by supporting him/her and allowing them to join our family. He/she will be well taken care of.

MIKECHRY
11-10-06, 07:25 AM
WHEN I WAS IN YUMA, THE BAND AND DRILL TEAM USED TO SPEND MOST OF THE WINTER THERE TRAINING. I DONT KNOW IF THEY MADE ANY PUBLIC APPEARANCES DURING THAT TIME. I WORKED THE NIGHT SHIFT AND THEY KEPT ME AWAKE ALL DAY WHILE THEY PRACTICED.:evilgrin: