PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Home Pfc.johnson!!

Bret
11-06-06, 08:29 PM
For those who know her(christine-06). She has came back a Marine!!! Way to go girl!! Lets all give our congrates to her! :thumbup: :thumbup:

aviator101
11-06-06, 08:34 PM
Wow, time flies mighty quick. Welcome home Christine and congratz

jinelson
11-06-06, 09:31 PM
Congratulations Marine and welcome back home! Pfc too outstanding OORAH!!! I have requested that your membership be upgraded to Marine.

Semper Fi

Jim

sgt tony
11-06-06, 10:37 PM
welcome back Marine

devildoghopeful
11-07-06, 02:41 AM
Welcome Back! Glad to see you earned the title! How was boot camp?

christine_06
11-07-06, 06:12 PM
Hello everyone, yes i'm finally back.

devildoghopeful- boot camp was a challenge yet fun at the same time, i actually miss being in training i'm not quite use to the civilian life anymore but i'm keeping myself busy with talking about the Marine Corps at my high school and stuff, so far so good.

SSgt Nelson- thank you. Do you happen to know how victor is doing? i definitly missed this site while at boot camp, i had my mom keep me up to date on what was going on while i was at boot, i'm glad to be back.

Thanks Bret.

christine_06
11-11-06, 08:26 AM
Well in a couple days i'll be heading out to go to MCT so i won't be on here for a few more weeks, i'll be sure to check in once i'm done with the rest of my training. Thank you to everyone who's given me support and advice, it hasn't gone over looked. Semper Fi

jinelson
11-11-06, 09:34 AM
Christine you have come a long way from when you were a Poolee on these boards. Get the most out of your MCT and school training as you proceed from here. Come back and check in when you can. You have always done well and have made us proud.

Semper Fi

Jim

christine_06
11-12-06, 08:39 PM
Thank you SSgt, I'll make sure to keep in touch and if i can't check in for awhile for whatever reason, i've told my mom to keep updating everyone.

rb1651
11-13-06, 09:11 AM
Congrats, Christine! Welcome to the Corps.

USMCBOXER
11-13-06, 09:49 AM
Welcome back!

GySgtRet
11-13-06, 10:18 AM
Welcome back and a job well done finishing the toughest recruit training in the world and for being a proud member of the finest organization in the world.

Semper Fi

christine_06
12-05-06, 08:30 PM
well i'm just stopping by quick while sitting at the airport waiting to go to mos school. i graduated from mct today, i was in the top 5% of my platoon so i got a meritorious mast. i'll be in touch soon after i get settled in at Mos school. hope everyone is doing good.