PDA

View Full Version : T -72 and counting!

yellowwing
11-05-06, 04:38 AM
Tuesday 7 November 2006, America votes.

The vote is hot. America is a two party political system. Well, okay Connecticut and Lieberman. If either party thought it was a priority they would not think twice to drop $100 million to win the State of Connecticut.

One side says the other has no political plan but to cut and run. Things are rough enough in reality that they do not need to publish a plan. No plan, no accountability.

They are betting "all in" on the perception that things are hopeless the way things are.

What to do in these last 72 hours? What are the Party Chiefs going to direct in these last hours?

The Kerry fumble has lost legs. IF he keeps his mouth shut for 72 hours, the Democrats should still be okay.

Are the Ted Haggard and the many similar RNC scandals going to affect Rove's stalwart Evangelical Base?

I really predict NO. I think there is a rabbit in the Grand Old Party Hat to marginalize all this. The basic need to forgive. If you really want believe in someone or something, its human nature to accept any overture of forgiveness. How will Rove phrase this? It may the most important statement and directive he has ever drafted. But he'll probably deliver it just in time.

Rove really is brilliant, he does not depend on Nielsen or CNN to target his market. He's got his own well financed process to measure the voting public. He delivered victory in 2000 and 2004. Really a great track record! No lie.

But what he's got that thing the DNC does not, is the hard core guts to win.

Every Marine can appreciate that.

The DNC just has not produced at stoned balled leader to be the Head of 300 Million Citizens. They are content on the other side's failures to get the job.

Personally, I like their doctrine and ideals. But I don't like their choices of leadership. No Stones.

My plan if I was a DNC Party Chief.

1. Think forward, think Rove. Head off the Evangelical base. The FDA approved human chip implants under the RNC stewardship, make a major 666 issue of that rather than the confusing forest of stem cell use.

2. Get Bill Clinton headlining the DNC efforts. Billy Boy really can get out the vote. Well hell, if his people need $20 million in "expenses", just pay it for goodness sakes.

3. Dig up Jimmy. No not Jimi Hendrix, (that would be cool though). Jimmy Carter. Cross reference his biggest wins per Congressional District to his campaign stops. The press would love to promote his favored stature, even if it was only a feature on his stop in Plains Georgia.

20 million to Clinton and 5 million to Carter woiuld be worth it,

4. Talk to Colin Powell. Or at least get your pocket reporters to talk to Colin Powell. Have a bold plan to exploit Colin's insider status revelations.

5. Last but not least, make a commitment to win. Win.

But they only have 72 hours. I do not think the DNC has the process and methodology mechanics to do any of this.

Marines understand this, how do you get 800 rounds and 20 MREs to a grunt in Kandahar?