PDA

View Full Version : I Am Finally Back!

hunter06
11-05-06, 02:42 AM
Well I graduated on 3 November 2006. It feels great to be home. I actually kind of miss Paris Island though to tell you the truth. Well I only got about 9 days until I go to MCT and SOI. Some advice to all you pollees, stick with it. It is really not that hard. Mostly mental. And time flies by, believe me it feels like just yesterday I was in receiving.

1 ST Bn Delta Co. Plt. 1090. (should of took honor Plt.)

yellowwing
11-05-06, 03:08 AM
Congratulations Ken! 231 years of Legacy is now yours, Semper Fi Marine!

Achped
11-05-06, 08:15 AM
Time flies by? It's THREE MONTHS.....haha

Congratulations!

jinelson
11-05-06, 09:52 AM
Congratulations Marine and welcome home. Its good to see you on the board again. I will get your status upgraded to Marine.

Semper Fidelis

Jim

Marine84
11-05-06, 10:02 AM
Congratulations Hunter! And, I don't think I've ever heard tell of anybody "missing" Parris Island - hell I had flashbacks when I went back after 20 years!

AmyG
11-05-06, 09:56 PM
Congratulations, Marine. I was dismissed 4 or 5 seconds after y'all. I was last since I was in Plt 4037. I don't miss the Island one stinking bit! lol.

Camper51
11-06-06, 09:39 AM
I would like to extend my congratulations to the both of you for earning the title of MARINE. Good luck in your future and enjoy your tour in our fine Corps...

hunter06
11-13-06, 09:01 AM
Well my time back home is up. My bus for SOI leaves at 1750. To all the Poolee's and wannabes out there keep your grape straight and focused on that profesion that you desire. United States Marine.

Semper Fi

rb1651
11-13-06, 09:09 AM
Best of luck to you in all that you have in your future, MARINE!!! I thank you for your service. Now, GO GET SOME!!!!

USMCBOXER
11-13-06, 10:07 AM
Congrats Marine. :thumbup:
Semper Fi.

konman1
12-14-06, 01:12 PM
Congratulations Marines, and Welcome!!!!

LeonardLawrence
12-16-06, 12:07 AM
Congrats to both you and Amy G!
:flag:

Sgt Leprechaun
12-16-06, 07:41 AM
Congrats to both you and Amy G!:thumbup: :flag:

PI will stick with you forever..believe me....the first time I went back there I'd been a Marine for almost four years..and when I saw a Drill Instructor, I snapped to the POA like it was yesterday....

And yes, I felt like an idiot when I did it...but it just goes to show you....

MotivatorOfTheGuard
12-18-06, 09:10 AM
Time flies by? It's THREE MONTHS.....haha

Congratulations!

How about you spend three months in the depot, and then laugh at a U.S. Marine for sharing his experiences with DEP Boots. Seems as though you maybe should spend some time in the grinder before you try to "relate". 3 months isnt long, but trust me, the weeks are long, the days are longer, and minutes feel like eternity. Remember to show some respect to the Devil Dogs with whom you hope to join in ranks one day!

Semper Fi and Congragulations Hunter! You are now one of the roughest, toughest, deadliest human beings on the planet! Hold the title close to your heart, no one can ever take it away from you, so instead be proud of what you have earned and make everyone wish they could have done what you have. 'Err'