PDA

View Full Version : I must apologize for...

003XXMarineDAD
11-04-06, 07:07 PM
We took the SSgt. Nelson out to counter protest the Bush haters and Troop haters today.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/4509617/9507739/201950402.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/4509617/9507739/201949753.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/4509617/9507739/201881326.jpg

We faced off against 200 very hateful Bush Haters when the President was here in Greeley , Colorado

marinegreen
11-04-06, 08:46 PM
SOrry dude, I hate Bush with a passion,him and cheney and rumdum.Its all about the oil and Israel. The fear,fear,fear slogan has run its course.I mean really, if yer gonna go to war then you best have enough troops to completely kick azz with no ?'s asked.We accomplished the "MISSION!" quite some time ago and I refuse to be a BUSH SHEEP !!! Now before anybody goes off the deep end and starts with the name calling or whatever, just remember I am like you, I have a OPINION AND I VOICED IT !! And to be quite honest,Theres not alot of politicians I like out there in the 1st place (FROM EITHER PARTY) There all liars,thiefs and looking out for themselves and there own familys well being.I am loyaL to the Marines and any other man or woman in uniform. SF !

FistFu68
11-04-06, 08:50 PM
:usmc: RIGHT~ON BROTHER!THERE ARE ONLY TWO KIND'S OF MEN IN THIS WORLD,WHEN THE CHIT; HIT'S THE FAN.THOSE WHO RUN;AND THOSE THAT STAND AND FIGHT!OOHRAH~SEMPER~FIDELIS~MEN!!!:usmc:

DWG
11-05-06, 09:50 AM
Hey, M-G, with politicians like Kerry, Foley, Frank and Kennedy, how can you not be proud of our leadership? I held my nose when I voted for Bush but he was better than the alternative. And if this war is for "oil and Israel" why aren't gas prices below one dollar and why doesn't Israel control everything from Cairo to Damascus-the only reason the Jews haven't kicked everyone's ass over there is because we restrain them, though we have trained some of their leaders to be as wishy-washy as our own-witness the latest Lebanese fiasco, where they went in half assed (sound familiar). BTW-good going 03XXMarineDad-you make us proud!

bigdog43701
11-05-06, 10:54 AM
OK guys u opened the door.........we got involved in vietnam due to bad intel...we got involved in iraq because of bad intil. i have been here long enough to have seen past presidents fail to engage the enemy due to political reasons...ford not sending troops back to nam when the american news media began to show the american public the "real" nva and vc...carter for not taking care of buisness when radicals took the American Embassy in tehran...clinton with the cole incident and the embasy bombing. at least out president now has a pair and will NOT bepushed around by terrorists. as far as rumsfeld and cheny yea they can go. when top military officers are all in agreement that rumsfeld has to be replaced you don't have to be a rocket scientist to tell there is a problem.

something for everyone to think about....we won WWII, have not completed korea (Techically still at war)...walked away from vietnam. now look at those contries what we have caused. we started this and i say we can not walk away. we have to "stay the course" and acomplish the mission. that can be accomplished by letter those who train for war fight it and leave the politicians out of it.

ggyoung
11-05-06, 05:22 PM
Notice something here. All in faver of Bush are Vietnam vets,. With 2 sons in the milatery I voted for Bush. Kerry would have had themm thoring spears at the enamey. At least bush has given them something good to fight with. Johnson gave us nothing but **** when we went into Vietnam. Like the M-16 and look at all the Marines killed on 881south. Lost some good buddies on that one.

marinegreen
11-06-06, 07:59 AM
Hey, M-G, with politicians like Kerry, Foley, Frank and Kennedy, how can you not be proud of our leadership? I held my nose when I voted for Bush but he was better than the alternative. And if this war is for "oil and Israel" why aren't gas prices below one dollar and why doesn't Israel control everything from Cairo to Damascus-the only reason the Jews haven't kicked everyone's ass over there is because we restrain them, though we have trained some of their leaders to be as wishy-washy as our own-witness the latest Lebanese fiasco, where they went in half assed (sound familiar). BTW-good going 03XXMarineDad-you make us proud!

Hard for me to be proud of a friggen idiot, this guy(bush) cant even remember his own speeches, just goes to show he doesnt have the I.Q. to write his own speeches, somebody does it for him.Just because I stated I D-E-S-P-I-S-E GW, doesnt make me a kerry fan. Basically I'm in LIMBO as far as who I would like to lead our country, be nice if we could bring back the "OLE GIPPER !" there was a man who appealed to alot of folk,both cons and libs.As far as I'm concerned its Cheney who tells Bush what to do. Now I'm hearing where the west is setting up shop in No.Korea, holy chit ! is Haliburton leading the way ???? I'll always support my brothers and sisters in arms. I wouldnt pizz on bush if he were choking for water .Hey even our military is asking for rummy's resignation,hmmmm are people getting the message now !!

hrscowboy
11-06-06, 08:27 AM
Well heres a Vietnam Vet that didnt vote for Bush or Kerry and i had 2 sons in Marine Corps. People always blame the President for what actions we take in war, Gentlemen must i remind you the President cant do a dang thing unless the Congress approves it. Yes he can send our troops into another country but he also has to advise the Congress within so many days and get their approval, So you want change vote the stinking Congressmen and women out that have been there over 3 terms maybe just maybe you will see some change..

sgtrock1970
11-06-06, 08:41 AM
Right on Horsecowboy. 99.95 of the politicians in Washington don't have the cojones to do what's right only what their bought and paid for to do by corporate money.

drumcorpssnare
11-06-06, 01:44 PM
Too bad the avarage American isn't savvy enough to know that Oliver North would make a good President. He's courageous, honorable, intelligent, nobody's patsy, and not afraid to accept responsibility for his actions!

NORTH FOR PRESIDENT IN '08 !

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

DWG
11-06-06, 01:55 PM
Too bad the avarage American isn't savvy enough to know that Oliver North would make a good President. He's courageous, honorable, intelligent, nobody's patsy, and not afraid to accept responsibility for his actions!

NORTH FOR PRESIDENT IN '08 !

drumcorpssnare:usmc:
For all the reasons you mention Col. North will never be elected to office-"I've known politicians and he is no politician". That is a compliment, can't we just get together and appoint Ollie President?
:marine:

thundr
11-06-06, 05:20 PM
:flag: thats why i love this country we can all discuss openley our feelings about our president without fear of retaliation,brothers its people like us who assure we keep that right reguardless of your political values... i did what my country called upon me to do not because i thought it was right but because i said i would and because my broth
ers needed me,and you did the same..........

marinegreen
11-07-06, 04:35 PM
Notice something here. All in faver of Bush are Vietnam vets,. With 2 sons in the milatery I voted for Bush. Kerry would have had themm thoring spears at the enamey. At least bush has given them something good to fight with. Johnson gave us nothing but **** when we went into Vietnam. Like the M-16 and look at all the Marines killed on 881south. Lost some good buddies on that one.

AND YOUR POINT IS ggyoung? Hey I was all for THAT LYING FUQ BUSH going to war but the fear,fear,fear,fear,fear factor has run its course. Rice was the snaggled tooth wench that dropped the ball from the gitty-up when intel reports said something was brewing. Our son's and daughters dont wanna be over there anymore cuz they know its civil now. Why in the fuq are we not invading Iran,Korea,Syria,Venez. those are countries harboring terrorist and nukes. Now all the sudden that phoney fuqen cowboy wanna be wants to be diplomatic.With all the scandel and corruption going on with the GOP,myself I'm ready for a major change of power, its time for somebody else to either correct things or fuq it up until next eelelction in 2012. I'm not fond of the dems that much but am willing to give em a chance,what more harm could they possibly cause that this admin hasnt already !! Is'n t it fuqing hilarious how our military is even asking for RUMSFELD'S resignation. "LOYAL TO ONE PARTY AND THAT BEING THE MARINES!" SF
,MG:D

FistFu68
11-07-06, 05:34 PM
:evilgrin: OPINION'S ARE LIKE AZZ~HOLE'S, EVERYONE HAS ONE. :evilgrin:

ggyoung
11-07-06, 05:51 PM
M.G. My point is that bush has given our troops something to fight with. It is not much but it is better than what I had going into Vietnam in 1965. My 2ed time in 1969 I think it was worse than in 1965. We had the M-16 in 69 and it was still a nothing but a peace of ---t always has been. Now kerry has nothing but comtemp(sp) for our troops. He has demestrated that lots of time. Now get back to bush. He is in the proscess of destroying the VA. I beleave that this kids in the war are going to a worse time geting anything from the VA than we Vietnam vets are having now. Now lets look at the gun situation in America, if kerry or that witch from N.Y. gets in the white house in the next election the 2ed amenmont is gone. Ever been in a country where the citisson(sp) can not have a gun? I have. That was South Vietnam. All the powers that be in that country would kill you if you had a gun. I think that I best stop. I hope that this clears things up a little. S/F

WalkingMan
11-08-06, 06:21 AM
Hey I was all for THAT LYING FUQ BUSH going to war but the fear,fear,fear,fear,fear factor has run its course.

I choose not to publicly criticise the Commander in chief during a time of war, even if I believe he or she is wrong, unless they have committed an impeachable offence.

I will give the same consideration to any Commander in Chief, regardless of party affiliation.

Once in Office, I prefer to let the individual act with the full powers of their office, so that whatever their plan is, it has an unfettered chance of success.

To put a person in office, and then hamstring them through constant criticism, opposition, and second-guessing, is, in my opinion, the American People, doing a great disservice to the Nation, because no matter who actually holds office, the second-guessing and constant criticism will continue, in effect, crippling the Presidency.

Try to imagine, if you can, an America in which the Democrats, Republicans, and other contenders for political office, ALL support one-another's candidates fully, once they are elected to office, and reserve the 'analysis of performance' of the individual, for after their term in office is completed.