PDA

View Full Version : Goldern Corral annouces it's Veteran's Day Special

booksbenji
11-02-06, 03:27 PM
:thumbup:

November 13, 2006 from 5 to 9 pm will be Golden Corral's 6th annual Military Appreciation Monday free "thank you" dinner for all retired and current military personnel. Our company is pleased that we can thank our military personnel with this special day in all Golden Corral restaurants.

Any person who has ever served in the military is invited to the free "thank you" dinner.

For the past five years, Golden Corral has provided over 1.4 million free "thank you" dinner meals to all retired and active duty military.
Golden Corral guests have provided over $1.3 million dollars in
contributions to the Disabled American Veterans in the last five years.

We invite you again to join us for dinner on November 13 and hope you can make it.

Sincerely,
Dolly Mercer

Dolly Mercer
Golden Corral Marketing
Consumer Promotions & National Events Manager
Golden Corral 500 Race Director
5151 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
dmercer@goldencorral.net

Camper51
11-02-06, 04:01 PM
McCormick & Schmicks seafood restaurants are also having a special menu this Sunday Nov 4th for all Military, and veterans. You will need proof of service, ID card, VFW card, DD214, etc.

You can check it out on their website also: www.mccormickandschmicks.com (http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com)

I made my reservations and am looking forward to a very nice meal at basically the cost for my wife's meal plus drinks.