PDA

View Full Version : Jihad Is Fun! Vote Democrat!

thedrifter
11-02-06, 08:27 AM
Jihad Is Fun! Vote Democrat! <br />
<br />
by Ann Coulter <br />
Posted Nov 01, 2006 <br />
<br />
John Kerry is the &quot;botched joke&quot; of American politics. For those of you keeping score at home, John Kerry has now called members...

eddief
11-02-06, 12:11 PM
I see the Republicans' favorite chick with a dick is still as shrill as ever.

yellowwing
11-02-06, 12:46 PM
Whatever Karl Rove is paying John Kerry to say stupid things, it's worth every penny.
I can't believe I am agreeing with freakin' Ann Coulter!

eddief
11-02-06, 12:53 PM
I can't believe I am agreeing with freakin' Ann Coulter!

Kerry's botched joke can't sidetrack from the fact that Bush and his cronies are ****ing things up in Iraq.

The House should definitely go Democrat barring any tricks from Republican owned Diebold.

They may still keep the Senate but that self righteous prick Santorum is definitely on the way out and hopefully George "Macaca" Allen too.

6yrforMar
11-02-06, 01:59 PM
Lets hope the Dems have a decent plan to fight the terrorists and make our national security number one on the list instead of the party first on the list as it is now.As far as Iraq, it is a mess but if we cut and run it will be a HUGE WIN FOR USAMA BIN LADEN AND CO,and he will be proven correct that the US Gov. does not have the will to win and we cannot stomach losses.3000 dead in Iraq is a real sad thing,every American life is precious,but we are at WAR with IslamoFascist terrorists and our losses are nothing compared to our losses in WW2.If the politics of this great nation keep going like it is,we as a nation are not going to last another 100 years.

marinegreen
11-05-06, 12:37 AM
We didnt turn commie after we left Nam ! Terrorist have been around since the 70's, I cant believe people actually thought it would never happen here in the good ole USA.Your never gonna stop those who have hated America for yrs and yrs.Our politicians have brought all that crap on to us with there arrogance.Our politicians problem is they thought they could tell the world what to do and how to live and these lil 3rd world countries are saying fuq you america.I think if we stopped trying to dictate how everybody else should follow our way of life,things might improve.