PDA

View Full Version : Jwg Sitrep

jinelson
10-31-06, 10:53 PM
Hey SSgt,

How you been? I've been real busy and all my focus is on school (unfortunately) and working on settling in with the Police Department I'm an Explorer at.

Leaves a minimal time to be on the net, messing around as much as I did in the summer.

Tell everyone I'm still kickin, and GOD BLESS EM ALL.

-Jon

I just wanted everyone to know that Jon aka JWG and Littledevildog is alive and kicking. Lets keep his motivational thread going.

Jim

Hobson
11-01-06, 03:50 AM
Oorah good to get some nice Moto in here.

Sound off Poolees I can't hear you!

Echo5November
11-01-06, 07:38 AM
JWG is a hard charger. He's going to make an outstanding Marine one day. Tell that little warrior to keep his head up and keep on truckin'. He is one poolee that has definately earned alot of respect...

thedrifter
11-01-06, 07:38 AM
Way to go Jon!

Ellie

Camper51
11-01-06, 09:38 AM
A police Explorer, huh. Mighty fine choice, this young man will go far in his future.

Glad to hear he is doing so well...

Barret
11-01-06, 03:56 PM
Good job, John. Even though you may not realize it, you ARE a leader to the poolees that come here, and many idolize your moto spirit.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-01-06, 04:11 PM
I love that he is an explorer. I did that with a group that worked with the PD, FD, and civil defense. One of the best experiences of my life.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-01-06, 04:11 PM
I love that he is an explorer. I did that with a group that worked with the PD, FD, and civil defense. One of the best experiences of my life.

JWG
11-11-06, 08:20 AM
Wow.. just wow.

Thanks guys, you've really inspired me this day, but now it's my turn to..

THANK YOU; on this Veteran's and Memorial Day. No, GOD BLESS You.

rb1651
11-11-06, 10:44 AM
OOHRAAHHH!! One of our poolee leaders is back!!! Great to hear frm you, my friend. Keep the moto. You will surely make one fine Marine when the time comes.