View Full Version : Federal Agents 0: Drug Smuggler 1

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 11:09 AM
By Ralph Smith <br />
10/27/2006 <br />
Click here for more articles by Ralph Smith <br />
<br />
<br />
Illegal immigration has been in the forefront of our news media for some time. Particularly during an election year,...

yellowwing
10-28-06, 11:52 AM
BS Propaganda <br />
<br />
They tried to lie and it cover up. That's why the got in trouble in the first place. If it was a good shoot then this would have never made the news. <br />
<br />
No, lying to investigators is...

DWG
10-28-06, 12:15 PM
None the less; two US cops are being threatened with lengthy jail sentences while a drug runner goes free? WTF. Fire the Border Cops if you want but putting them in jail for lying? Is 90% of congress going to be keeping them company? Granted they are guilty of obstruction of justice but how much time did Slick Willy serve for the same thing? Hell, he even kept his job!! We are sending a message to our first line of defense on the border to do little or nothing; draw your check but not your weapon and ignore what you are suppossed to enforce and idle until retirement. I guess we better start learning to habla espanol because they are being given the country by our "leaders".

:mad:

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 12:25 PM
BS Propaganda

They tried to lie and it cover up. That's why the got in trouble in the first place. If it was a good shoot then this would have never made the news.

No, lying to investigators is the statute at issue.

:thumbup:

You are definitively up on the know http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/03.gif

Part truth is not the truth !

SF
10th

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 07:17 PM
None the less; two US cops are being threatened with lengthy jail sentences while a drug runner goes free? WTF. Fire the Border Cops if you want but putting them in jail for lying? Is 90% of congress going to be keeping them company? Granted they are guilty of obstruction of justice but how much time did Slick Willy serve for the same thing? Hell, he even kept his job!! We are sending a message to our first line of defense on the border to do little or nothing; draw your check but not your weapon and ignore what you are suppossed to enforce and idle until retirement. I guess we better start learning to habla espanol because they are being given the country by our "leaders".

:mad:

A ‘War Story’ told to me by an Army Veteran of Luzon, Philippines and the occupation of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><ST1:place>Japan</ST1:place></st1:country-region>.
<O:p></O:p>
The story is from my father’s brother, my uncle, who for a time was guarding German Prisoners of War in <st1:State><ST1:place>Wisconsin</ST1:place> during WW II.</st1:State>
According to my uncle, one of his fellow guards was notified that his brother was killed in Europe fighting Germans. My uncle told me this soldier lost it and went on a shooting rampage and killed a whole bunch of German prisoners.
He was Court Marshaled by the Army, found guilty and was fined a months pay, then given two cartons of cigarettes and transferred to another unit.
My uncle further told me, “That these German prisoners had it made in Wisconsin, during the day they would work on local farms (allot of the <ST1:place>Wisconsin</ST1:place> farmers were German-Americans) and the German prisoners were even dating the farmers daughters".
If I heard that story once from my uncle, I heard it a hundred times from him.

Could you imagine if this happened today ?

Which begs the question, " Is America getting better, or worse" http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/06.gif
SF
10thzodiac

DWG
10-28-06, 07:34 PM
Your uncles' friend was a war criminal. Shooting prisoners is definitely against the rules. However, used to be when America went to war they were serious about it. The soldier was damn lucky he...

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 08:23 PM
Apparently we have a &quot;Catch 22&quot; <br />
<br />
The alternative is, no, &quot;Bill of Rights&quot; ! <br />
:(

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 08:25 PM
Apparently we have a &quot;Catch 22&quot; <br />
<br />
The alternative is, no, &quot;Bill of Rights&quot; ! <br />

greensideout
10-28-06, 08:41 PM
In the Marine Corps in the early '60s I did some brig-chaser duty. We were told that if a prisoner excaped that we would do their time in the brig until they were caught. We were also told that if we shot a prisoner that we would have to pay for the round but would receive a carton of cigs and be transferred to another duty station.

I would guess that knowing this motovated the prisoner to keep their sh*t together. I had one ask me, as I took him to the chow hall what I would do if he ran. I just said, "I'll blow your friging head off". He kept his mouth shut after that.

OLE SARG
10-28-06, 09:46 PM
Some wetback MF tries to run over me with a vehicle will get one round right between the running-lights!!!!!!
Our congress needs to act on this law BECAUSE IT SUCKS - OH WAIT A MINUTE THE *******S ARE TAKING ANOTHER ****ING RECESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ACTION OUGHT TO BE SWIFT LIKE IT IS AND WAS ON THE IMMIGRATION ISSUE - BUNCH OF NO ACTION *******S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 10:28 PM
Some wetback MF tries to run over me with a vehicle will get one round right between the running-lights!!!!!!
Our congress needs to act on this law BECAUSE IT SUCKS - OH WAIT A MINUTE THE *******S ARE TAKING ANOTHER ****ING RECESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ACTION OUGHT TO BE SWIFT LIKE IT IS AND WAS ON THE IMMIGRATION ISSUE - BUNCH OF NO ACTION *******S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

SEMPER FI OLD SARGE, You are my kind of Marine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your bark is as bad as your bite, I want you in my foxhole when the sh*t hits the fan ! Don't worry about my bite, Lefty's can bite hard too, LOL (I'm a registered Republican, I don't want any Jackass Democrat taking my gun's away)

SF
10TH

10thzodiac
10-28-06, 11:15 PM
I said (below) earlier that they fined the soldier a months pay, I was wrong, they charged him for the bullets! Thanks for the refresher greensideout. I haven't heard my Uncles story for a long time,...

greensideout
10-28-06, 11:47 PM
No refresher intended, just a comment on the way it was back then.

The clown on the rock got his due it sounds. No way that can happen now with the press coverage, etc.

As you said, "Is America getting better, or worse?" I guess that would depend upon the lens that you are looking through.

DWG
10-28-06, 11:58 PM
Apparently we have a "Catch 22"

The alternative is, no, "Bill of Rights" !

Since when did OUR Bill of Rights extend to a ****ing drug dealer from another country? That is the problem-if you SNEAK INTO OUR COUNTRY TO BREAK THE LAW-YOU SHOULD HAVE NO, NONE, ZERO RIGHTS!!!! You should be nothing but a target. Once we give the rights of an American citizen to druggies, coyotes, terrorists and the general scum that has no respect for our laws then the Bill of Rights has no meaning for anyone! If you are an illegal in this country you should be treated as an enemy alien; this includes any children you drop while you are here-they are NOT citizens; they are the "fruit of the poisonous tree"-something that happened during the commission of an illegal act and should not be considered Americans, thus not exempt from deportation! AND- the exploiters that hire these illegals should be hung out to dry as an example to the rest of the bastards that tempt these people to cross the river-if there is no financial reward to risk the Rio Bravo, there is no "transient immigration" problem. I'm all for a visitor worker program, as long as it is regulated-other than that SHOOT ON SIGHT!

rktect3j
10-29-06, 05:56 AM
What we need is the military on the border. Not security guards. It is simple. Create new bases on the border like the rest of the world does. Then when your country is invaded either capture or shoot the invaders. This should help the entire situation all around. MExico will not lose anymore of its tax payers and our tax payers won't suffer from having to make up for the illegals medical problems.

Hobson
10-29-06, 03:43 PM
It's amazing to me how the government turns on it's own agents and protects an illegal drug runner from mexico over their own agents and citizens. It's just amazing.

Just imagine if two Border Patrol were sneaking drugs into mexico and got shot by mexican guards, so do you think Mexico would side with the mexican or the Americans?

Our government needs a change. This has to stop. Put Marines on the border.

S/F

DWG
10-29-06, 04:53 PM
We had Marines on the border a few years ago-they popped a kid that shot at them-big stink-now no Marines (or even army) on the border. And, what makes you think the gov. would treat Marines any better-Pendleton 8?

Hobson
10-29-06, 05:56 PM
We had Marines on the border a few years ago-they popped a kid that shot at them-big stink-now no Marines (or even army) on the border. And, what makes you think the gov. would treat Marines any better-Pendleton 8?

Only difference between Marines and patrol guards on the border is we would kill the mexican instead of leaving of him alive to testify against us!