PDA

View Full Version : My Brother just signed his contract.

Cperschke
10-26-06, 01:49 PM
:flag: My kid brother just turned 18. Well his birthday present to himself was a trip to meps. He had to wait since our father was completely unwilling to sign parental consent forms. Anyways, he's going 03 and from what I understand has a chance at recon. It's remarkable the change in him, he seems so locked on now. I am so happy for him, he has been preparing for this for years. He's known exactly what he wanted for a long time. He's shipping in june 2007.

Anyways I Just wanted to tell someone... It's funny I've told everyone I know and I think they are starting to get tired of hearing it, but I'm so proud of him. I find that his decision has helped my own motovation level drasticly, So I took a trip to my recruiter and found out I only had 15 lbs to lose. :banana: That means I probably will sign within 2 months. In fact the only downside I see is that I will go to Parris Island, and he too San Diego. Anyways I'm pumped and just wanted to share.

outlaw3179
10-26-06, 03:22 PM
Thats awesome man...Its good to hear that your very proud of your brother. Its also great to hear that your going to be a Marine also. Semper Fi.