PDA

View Full Version : Quotes...

J-Ro
10-25-06, 10:09 PM
I like good Quotes and anytime you have the chance to leave with a Quote, you know to leave somebody with something to think about (it's cool).
I would like to hear some good quotes any kind, I read some from people's profiles, but not everybody has them.

Here is one of my favorites

Jesus Said “It’ll be Worth it” he never said “It’ll be easy”<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

sooo...let me hear em'
if you got em'

:thumbup:

10thzodiac
10-25-06, 10:46 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=33938

Killing for peace is like f#$king for virginity.

drumcorpssnare
10-26-06, 09:04 AM
From S/Sgt. Fogarty- Parris Island Drill Instructor. "Private...did your folks have any kids that lived?":banana:

J-Ro
10-26-06, 12:30 PM
I'd rather not look up on everybody's profile to find good quotes, too me quotes are symbol of imagination whether they come from some Great Military Leaders like_ Patrick Henry, "Give me Liberty or give me Death"

or Great Fighters like_ Muhammad Ali
The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life

I think quotes are meant to be educational in nature and sometimes motivational figured this would be the best place to find the best quotes, But two Quotes are good enough me I keep all these statements and reference back to them if needed for various things.

thanks, fellows :thumbup: