PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Not First Cops Had Eye On Ritter...

GyG1345
01-21-03, 09:24 AM
Here!!!!! (http://www.timesunion.com/aspstories/storyprint.asp?storyID=95483)

Kegler300
01-21-03, 02:36 PM
I'll bet the liberal televised news media outlets won't publicize this because they love to have this asshat on their shows criticizing Bush's war plans for Iraq. I would bet, though, that Bill O'Reilly might have something to say on his FOX show, "The O'Reilly Factor." This guy should be in jail, not on these television talk shows!:evilgrin:

GyG1345
01-21-03, 03:15 PM
Matter of fact--I sit here at the PC w/FoxNews on all the time and haven't heard a word about him; and, very little coverage on e-mail news lists either....???

DickG;)

Barndog
01-21-03, 03:29 PM
Sounds like politics as usual to me.

NEXT! The Major served and Honorably, therefore he has his right, as he has paid his dues.

I'm sayin it's more feeble attempts at the same old, same old, SAME OLD.

I will refer you Gentleman BACK to 'Pre- Americanism and Patriotism...... WHAT' post - which is, in case you HAVEN'T SEEN IT:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=20435#post20435

Send all the facts, police reports, FOIA documents, ETC.... pertaining to this case re: Major Ritter, and this 'questionable prosecutor'. I think we're all Marines here and can disseminate that information for ourselves, and process a full honest decision for ourselves.

And Gunny............ we'll get back with ya.

The line is drawn. I think you know what happens next.

Semper Fidelis

GyG1345
01-21-03, 03:50 PM
Just skip it!

DickG

Barndog
01-21-03, 08:08 PM
Put up or shut up, Gunny.

I guess we know where YOU stand.

Semper Fidelis

GyG1345
01-21-03, 08:10 PM
WTF are you talking about???
Are you drunk again--yet?
Dick

Barndog
01-21-03, 08:23 PM
Nope, just puking from the walking biology experiment from the rheumatoid drugs I'm injecting. Modified human protein derived from sheeps nuts that I inject into my eyeball daily for 4 months.

Plus all the other pills, and side effects.

None of which are narcotic. None of which cause delusions.

And, Ya know what Gunnery Sergeant Gaines...... I respect your rank. but right at this moment in time, you fail to impress me one iota with the vile you spew to slander an Officer in my Marine Corps.

My memory serves me well..... My Fathers too, and he WAS before your time. That was called YOU HEARD ME LIMA CHARILE!

Call me drunk or delusion again, Gunny. Like I said, you know the next act of men of Honor, Integrity and Principle. Or don't you? You saw the post. Apparently yer NOT BLIND.

What was your excuse again?

GyG1345
01-21-03, 08:32 PM
Sober up--talk to ya later when you can think clearly.

Dick

Barndog
01-21-03, 09:04 PM
I am, you don't want to understand is the problem. Not one thing wrong with my mind. I had some respect for you at one time, but like I always said.. give them time, and their true colors will show. And I dont see the same one's I'm wearing real good, cause you obviously haven't for the - this is our 3rd set of discourse on the subject of Americanisn and Patriotism - as I have provided for your free viewing and discern. You can agree or not. Thats yer right. Fine. So be that. Move on.

I find the Major Donovan has a pretty dammed strong case FOR his argument.
The case is about Major Ritters Documentation.
Facts is facts and BS is BS. And, I'm calling yer hand.

Or, just don't bother anymore okay? Cause you may think its cute and funny and snipe or privledged - or WHATEVER YA WANT - to take this to me, in a personal way - by even implying that I'm drunk or whatever.
I aint. If you want to call Bones PERSONALLY like I DID and ASK HIM DIRECTLY...... go ahead. I aint afraid. I trust my Brother Bones.
My Dignity as a Marine won't be compromised for people like you.

Facts and documentation, or we got nuttin to talk about.

See ya in the mornin with my bells on, smiling. If ya want, I'll even turn the cam on!!!!!! And ya can watch me shoot my biological experimental medication into my stomach. Hell if ya even got balls, I'll stick it in my eyeball! LOL I guess I'm number 1,146. It was tested on 1,038 ppl after FDA for research trial. I am the research trial #1,146 LOLOL.
Boiled sheeps nuts.
Modified human protein.
LMAO

Semper Fidelis