PDA

View Full Version : usmc reunions

MASTER-GUNS
10-23-06, 01:31 PM
How many of you Marines have ever attended a reunion? I have just returned from the Headquarters Marine Corps Association held at Gettysburg, Pa. We meet about every 2 years or so and have done so since 1995. It was nice to see some of the Marines who served prior to my getting there and some later. If you have ever served at Headquarters Marine Corps send me an email and I will see that you get information on this group.

Master-Guns

Marine84
10-23-06, 02:27 PM
I do mine with the 1/1 (my Uncle's unit that he was with in Vietnam) every other year. And, since I joined the WMA last year, I'll start doing it with them too (missed this past one cause I was at PI for a graduation).

ggyoung
10-23-06, 05:01 PM
Marine84 Can we join the WMA too?

Marine84
10-23-06, 06:57 PM
For the party - yeah - you know a bunch of women don't have as much fun without a few men in the midst ;) I'll have a reunion every year now for as long as I'm able - that's cool. I really like hanging with my Uncle's unit - you Vietnam Vets ROCK!

capmarine
10-23-06, 07:43 PM
my last was with the CAP platoons(RVN) a few years ago.:usmc:

ggyoung
10-24-06, 12:32 PM
My last one was Marine Barricks Hawthron, Nev.

vanmac
11-09-06, 08:48 PM
meets every year. Open to Silver Eagles from all eras. Our home page is: www.geocities.com/silvereaglesreunion (http://www.geocities.com/silvereaglesreunion)

BigPhil
11-09-06, 10:15 PM
Meet every two yrs, with Marines from A/1/4 we were in New Hope Pa. this past July. Look forward to the next one. Good to talk with the Marines I was with in Nam in 66/67
Semper Fi.