PDA

View Full Version : MEPS went great.

Smalcom
10-19-06, 03:20 PM
I got through MEPS without a hitch, ASVAB 86. The only USMC applicant that day. But for now my shipdate is 20070806, contracted as Infantry 0300.

chrisnica
10-19-06, 03:30 PM
:flag: Congrats on DEPing in... you are now a step closer to becoming one of the few.

Kildars
10-19-06, 04:16 PM
Congratulations man.

Why is "brooklyn bridge" in quotes in your sig?

jinelson
10-19-06, 05:34 PM
Congratulations Sean! You now need to change your status from Marine Friend to Poolee/DEP and add the Poolee avitar using the links below. you are now out of uniform.

Jim :)

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/advanced_register.php?do=changestatus

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

Accord
10-19-06, 06:42 PM
I wish my MEPS experience was that smooth, i'm getting hassled at my MEPS by the doctors over stupid **** like "bags under my eyes" for being tired. Bah.

Poskew
10-19-06, 08:07 PM
I had to bend over and show a guy my .. well you know. Not cool. To this day I get the chills when I think about it. I dont know if I should feel bad for myself or the guy who had to look at it!

Brass
10-19-06, 08:29 PM
Congratulations man.

Why is "brooklyn bridge" in quotes in your sig?

That is the nick name of that infamous bridge.

Kildars
10-19-06, 09:18 PM
I had to bend over and show a guy my .. well you know. Not cool. To this day I get the chills when I think about it. I dont know if I should feel bad for myself or the guy who had to look at it!

You realize at boot camp you would be showering, ****ting, ****ing and changing with other Men around? You should get used to it man.

Kildars
10-19-06, 09:19 PM
That is the nick name of that infamous bridge.
Thank you.

Brass
10-21-06, 12:36 AM

Everybody has to do it. No big deal. I bet those doctors' wives love hearing about how work went though..

Accord
10-21-06, 09:03 AM
My MEPS test results came back today and everything is perfect... i'm good to go and am shipping on January 8th!