PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen this webpage?

smjone4
10-19-06, 02:20 PM
I came across a webpage called Forsake the Troops. The guy that made the page says that military personel are paid too much, given too many incentives (ie GI Bill), and that they don't deserve to recieve medical coverage or any kind of respect or praise from the American people.
He says that all military "pukes" are stupid and deserve whatever they get.

Camper51
10-19-06, 02:23 PM
Well just forsake HIM and he can wait for the wrath of the military that will surely fall around him and his ilk...

STA0311
10-19-06, 02:34 PM
Yeah, well just remember that because of us pukes in the military...he has the right to have that webpage and say whatever he wants.

Master Sephiroth
10-19-06, 02:36 PM
Old. Really old. It belongs to a **** head named Michael Crook. Not only does he hate the military, he's also a Holocaust denier (something I take as a personal insult as my grandfather and his family spent the entire war running from the Nazis).

Kildars
10-19-06, 04:28 PM
It's easy to talk **** about the Military behind a keyboard.

Things are different in real life.

GriT
10-19-06, 04:35 PM
Yup..I saw them talking about it on the news awile ago.

EDIT: Here we go, This is the creator of the site being bashed on FOX news.

(WARNING, the vid was tampered with, just ignore the stupid Napolean Dynamite crud. You get the idea though)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYruH_rSfKE

Hectic
10-19-06, 04:51 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/64814/forsake_the_troops/ Untamperd with

DaveXIII90
10-20-06, 09:46 AM
Earlier on, I would get SO DAMNED ANGRY and just HAD to make defensive remarks towards those kind of people. But, I realize that it wont help. They cant be forced to believe in one thing or another, so why bother. People that make these remarks, let alone wasting the time and effort to produce a web page or other information viewable to the internet on putting down our troops, have serious issues. If I was against the military, (Which I am not), I would display my opinions in a mature way, rather than using radical and harsh statements. I hear people talk in a negative manner towards our military every time I go and play a game online - people are always coming into the server and saying things like "Dude, why wpuld you set your display name as DaveUSMC2BE? Your just embarrising yourself, no one cares about idiots who go and die for nothing." And I simply say, "Well, you have your opinion, I have mine, and lets just leave it at that. I do not wish to discuss this with people whom do not matter to me in terms of their views." So, when people start running their mouths about us future and current members of the Armed Forces, simply ignore them.

rktect3j
10-20-06, 10:56 AM
Screwem. He ain't worth sweatin over. There is a place for people like this in the afterlife.

rktect3j
10-20-06, 11:00 AM
Gone bye bye.

http://members.aol.com/viperspages/about/forsakethetroops.html

CantWaitToSign
10-20-06, 11:06 PM
Whenever I hear someone say this war is stupid or I hate our gov't I flip! Like some of you said obviously they don't realize that with out our military the world would've lost in WW2 and we would all be under Nazi control. And you would not be able to say that with out getting murdered! It also ****es me off that my brother has to go fight for this ungrateful pricks in Febuaray! As far as im concern they can go stand next to the shi'ites so they get what they deserve...2 in the chest 1 in the head!!