PDA

View Full Version : New Marine poolee/recruit!

Bret
10-18-06, 07:58 PM
Hey everyone! For all those people that know my story, its been a long haul but I finaly reached one of my goals of just becoming a Marine poolee:!: I swore the morning of 2006-10-18. My ship date is on the 27th of Nov. My MOS is being a deisel mech and hopefully being able to cross train into being an operator. For those who may have questions for me, just ask away! Thanks for all those people that encouged me to stay positive and kept me motivated!!!

Poskew
10-18-06, 07:58 PM
HOOORAHHHHHH. Glad to have you in the poolee family!

jinelson
10-18-06, 08:15 PM
OUTSTANDING Bret! Wow I bet you feel like you have moved heaven and earth. Your attitude, steadfast tenacity and your motivation helped you overcome the obsticals to claim your shot at earning the title. I have no doubt that you will earn the eagle globe and anchor that you so desire. There's absolutely nothing that can hold you back.

Congratulations Bret

Jim :) :banana:

jackson07
10-18-06, 08:21 PM
Congrats

jinelson
10-18-06, 09:58 PM
I dont know if you read these boot camp survival tips that Perexes put together but you may want to refresh yourself with them. He went through PI also.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33597

smjone4
10-18-06, 11:07 PM
Congrats. Looks like you are shipping the same day as me.

OldMarineMom
10-19-06, 11:41 AM
Congratulations, Bret! I know how badly you've been wanting this. Just remember to keep up the positive attitude and your strong determination in your journey to earn the title of United States Marine! :thumbup: