PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Claims War has been Declared

Seeley
10-17-06, 09:39 AM
Taken from BBC: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6057718.stm)

In its first official statement since the vote, North Korea's foreign ministry said it "vehemently denounced" the resolution and called it a "product of US hostile policy" towards the country.

"The resolution cannot be construed otherwise than a declaration of a war" against the North, the statement from the foreign ministry said, echoing comments made by North Korea's ambassador to the UN on Saturday.

"we will deliver merciless blows without hesitation to whoever tries to breach our sovereignty and right to survive under the excuse of carrying out the UN Security Council resolution."

===

I hope that son of a ***** gets whats coming to him. He's a military dictator along the lines of Castro, which means we are allowed to assasinate the mother lover!

Kegler300
10-17-06, 09:51 AM
http://boortz.com/images/funny/kim_jong_il_toilet_paper.jpg

Seeley
10-17-06, 09:57 AM
Master guns, that is awesome!

rktect3j
10-17-06, 10:29 AM
Who is he declaring war against? Just the US? This guy should get together with Chavez so we can end it for both nutjobs. Again, the sooner the quicker.

jinelson
10-17-06, 10:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/23717-Kim-Jong-II_w.jpg

Does this mean the cease fire is over now?

rktect3j
10-17-06, 11:15 AM
You know, it occured to me that countries that declare war on another country should then be attacked. Isn't that how it is supposed to work. I mean, why wait around for their attack. They declared war on us. So send some missiles at least, right? We are at war already. Send some carriers to the region.

mrbsox
10-17-06, 11:34 AM
You know, it occured to me that countries that declare war on another country should then be attacked. Isn't that how it is supposed to work. I mean, why wait around for their attack. They declared war on us. So send some missiles at least, right? We are at war already. Send some carriers to the region.

So, we throw a little 'boomerang' looking plane their way, and show them what a REAL NUKE looks like when it goes off.

Nothing backs a bully down quite like actually knocking the 'chip off his shoulder', right in front of God and everybody. Then we'll see if he starts 'craw fishing' about his decleration of war. :mad:

DWG
10-17-06, 02:04 PM
Only thing that saved N. Korea 50 years ago was a couple of hundred thousand chinese crossing the border-I don't think the Chinese are interested this time.

drumcorpssnare
10-17-06, 03:16 PM
It's only been 52 yrs. or so, since the Marine Corps put the hurt on those Kim-Chee eatin' little maniacs. They must have memories as short as their little pee-pees! At least the rest of the world realizes that Kim is just a 'whack job.' I think it would be cool if the Chinese had him assasinated!:banana:
:usmc:

Zulu 36
10-17-06, 03:45 PM
It's hard to say how much the Chinese approve or disapprove of the little twerp and his nukes. I think the Chinese are using him to test us (the western world) to see how far we can be pushed short of arming Japan and/or Taiwan with nukes ourselves.

The Chinese do not want a nuclear capable Taiwan or Japan. The Chinese well remember the last time a highly militarized Japan ran rampant. They undoubtably remember better than we do.

Having said that, I don't think (nor do the Chinese) that the Japanese are quite as willing to go off trying for conquest , but the Chinese also don't want a suddenly frightened Japan or Taiwan slinging nukes in their general direction trying to toast N. Korea in self-defense.

My suspicions are that the Chinese are using NK to test us. If the little clown doesn't heel when they tell him to, then we'll see a new NK ruler. Up until then, he is a useful idiot for the ChiComs (along with John Kerry and a few other people I can think of).

jerryk
10-17-06, 04:06 PM
let the rest of the slant eyes deal with them ,thats on their block of the world not over here,i thing the us has enough on our plate as it is,let n.k do what they have to do,then we can make a parking lot for south korea out of north korea.

greensideout
10-17-06, 08:36 PM
let the rest of the slant eyes deal with them ,thats on their block of the world not over here,i thing the us has enough on our plate as it is,let n.k do what they have to do,then we can make a parking lot for south korea out of north korea.

I hear the comment, "turn the place into a parking lot" all too often. Do we really want to kill a bunch of people that have no aggression toward us? Maybe instead, we should try something like this---The leaders of countries that want to do us harm would fight with the leaders of our country and let the chips fall where they may? It would not only save lives but it would give a whole new meaning to the elections---lol---let's see, where is Hulk Hogan on the ballot?

Seriously, North Korea is a problem for us but the real problem IS US as much as them. I say this because of the way that we fight. WE ARE A SUPER POWER but we don't fight like we are. An example is the awe and shock that we used in Iraq at the begining of the war but then it melted down quickly into their brand of combat. Here we go again, just like Nam, (we should have smoked Hanoi), but we chose to gun it out man to man. The same can be said fo Korea.

Therein lies the problem! No one really fears us as a superpower because we haven't shown the wrath that a superpower can bring. Till we do, there will be the North Koreas and Irans and other chalenges by little rogue nations that know that we will reduce our strength to theirs and engage in ancient warfare.

OLE SARG
10-17-06, 09:06 PM
"Therein lies the problem! No one really fears us as a superpower because we haven't shown the wrath that a superpower can bring. Till we do, there will be the North Koreas and Irans and other challenges by little rogue nations that know that we will reduce our strength to theirs and engage in ancient warfare.[/QUOTE]

GSO,
Therein lies the problem with our leadership in the U.S. today. We seem to reduce our level of force to that of the opposition. Good examples are Vietnam and Iraqi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,