PDA

View Full Version : How Dare You Not Vote!

thedrifter
10-16-06, 07:21 AM
How Dare You Not Vote! <br />
By Doug Patton <br />
October 16, 2006 <br />
<br />
So, you are a conservative who has faithfully voted for Republicans ever since 9/11. Or possibly your eyes were opened back in 1994, when...

luvmipapa
10-16-06, 08:28 AM
I voted in state elections and will vote in the up coming elections as always. Remember there are two ways to change what is going on if you disagree with them. 1 is to vote,2 get involved in politics your self. For me , been there done that and will not do it again, to much manipulation going on even in local areas.

drumcorpssnare
10-16-06, 01:52 PM
Voting in this country is not just a right and privelage, it's your duty.
So, when I hear some weak-kneed, pasty-faced, spineless scumbag whining about our country, I ask right away if they voted. If they say, "No." Well, I just tell 'em to "shut their dick-smoker.":banana:
If they don't vote....I don't wanna hear it!
:usmc: SEMPER FI !

Camper51
10-16-06, 02:42 PM
Wifey took our absentee ballots to the registrar's office just this morning. Haven't missed an election since I turned 18 in 1969...

greensideout
10-19-06, 08:04 PM
The real question is not, "did you vote" but instead, "did you find someone on the ballot worth voting for?"

I have always voted but must admit that the choices are so bitter a pill to take that I question the value of the process and if I want to continue being a part of it.

Do I ignore what I have learned about a canidate that is corrupt and vote for them anyway? (I picked "corrupt" because it fits them all.)

I think that Allen Keyes said it best about the last election and it continues to apply---

"It's a choice between the Devil and Beelzebub".