PDA

View Full Version : Graduation ceremony schedule

fade2black
10-15-06, 03:51 PM
As some of you know I have been involved with the Young Marine program for almost 2 years now. I recently took over recruit training and would like to somewhat model the graduation ceremony after the Marine Corps ceremony. I am trying to find a schedule of events, but haven't been very successful. If anyone has a schedule, or knows where I can find one online, that would be a huge help. We have just been winging it for the past few graduating classes, but I want to get something down in writing to standardize the ceremony and so it looks professional. Something the kids can be proud of and something they won't forget. They work really hard to enter this program, so it should be a special ceremony.

Thanks for any help Marines!

Semper Fi

fade2black
10-16-06, 07:43 PM
No one has any info? Wow, I thought for sure someone here would have an idea. I'm still searching though! :)

SSgtOfMarines
10-16-06, 07:54 PM
Are you looking for a replica Boot Camp graduation ceremony? Or any type of Marine Corps graduation (formal school) ceremony?

fade2black
10-16-06, 08:43 PM
Boot camp would be preferred, although from what I can remember, the graduations I went through kind of followed the same basic format. Didn't they? :) I can't remember.

SSgtOfMarines
10-16-06, 08:58 PM
I'll forward a copy of graduation sequence of events to my home comp when I go in tomorrow. I will try to send it to you tomorrow night.

I pick up a new platoon tomorrow so I dont know when I'll be getting home.

fade2black
10-17-06, 08:03 AM
That would be perfect. Thank you.

fade2black
10-26-06, 11:13 AM
Anyone else have a graduation schedule of events? I haven't heard from SgtOfMarines and I'm running out of time. I'm sure he's busy, but I need to know if I need to find an alternate solution.