PDA

View Full Version : Protesters at Funeral

RebeccaLa
10-15-06, 03:49 PM
Jon Eric Bowman was killed in Iraq last week. His family got a call that protesters will be in Ruston, Louisiana Wednesday for his funeral. We are sick. What can we do? He was a Marine. The Freedom Riders assure them they will take care of it...but we are all sick. HELP!!!

fade2black
10-15-06, 03:55 PM
The Freedom Riders are very good at handling these repulsive people in a professional manner. I have had the honor of talking to a few of them and they provide a good service. I wish I was closer as I would come and help them out!

Sometime these ungrateful people take the freedoms we have provided them a little too far.

RebeccaLa
10-15-06, 04:11 PM
Jerry, Please get the word out to your comrades. friends.....Becky

thomas bruce
10-15-06, 05:39 PM
Becky,
Don't worry! Those sleeze bags came to Virden, Illinois and protested. The community stood strong beside the family and the Freedome Riders will probably form a human barrier between them and the services. Get on to the lloacl authorities to see if they can keep them at a distance.
Also, local legislators are in the process of passing laws that limit how close protesters can be from services.

Semper Fi,
T.J.
:usmc:

FistFu68
10-15-06, 05:49 PM
:evilgrin: NO FRIGGING RESPECT!!!THEY SHOULD GET THEIR A$$E$ BEAT UP :evilgrin: :thumbdown

DWG
10-15-06, 06:30 PM
My understanding of this scum is that they are an extended family. Daddy is some kind of jackleg preacher and calls himself a Baptist, and every one else in the family is a lawyer. What does that tell you. The Freedom Riders(?), I thought they were the Patriot Guard, all sign an oath not to go mideval on these *******s, as they deserve, because they are looking for something to sue over. In a world of reason the cops would wear these idiots out and lock them up.

yellowwing
10-15-06, 07:50 PM
Dang! One problem is that the Patriot Guard (http://www.patriotguard.org/) home site is down. There has to be a Veteran or patriotic web host company that would provide back up hosting.

bootlace15
10-15-06, 08:03 PM
where ever they are coming from put a ring around their convoy and don't let them move. Fear not the MARINES have arrived. Call me!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi

SgtHopperUSMC
10-15-06, 08:06 PM
My understanding of this scum is that they are an extended family. Daddy is some kind of jackleg preacher and calls himself a Baptist, and every one else in the family is a lawyer. What does that tell you. The Freedom Riders(?), I thought they were the Patriot Guard, all sign an oath not to go mideval on these *******s, as they deserve, because they are looking for something to sue over. In a world of reason the cops would wear these idiots out and lock them up.

They do not represent this Babtist.... God Bless the Corps......and you all.
Semper Fi!:iwo:

DWG
10-15-06, 08:39 PM
They do not represent this Babtist.... God Bless the Corps......and you all.
Semper Fi!:iwo:
I was not saying this jerk is truly a Baptist(or a Christian)-it just seems like it's easier to claim to be a Baptist than any other religion-if you have ten Baptists you will have at least four different Baptist churches.LOL

:)

bootlace15
10-15-06, 09:09 PM
DW, You are a very sick person............LOLOLOL

booksbenji
10-16-06, 06:54 AM
and notified of this as of 0630CST. :thumbup:

books

DWG
10-16-06, 07:02 AM
DW, You are a very sick person............LOLOLOL

Thanks, Bootlace, I take that as a compliment as it's the effect I strive for. LOL

booksbenji
10-16-06, 07:03 AM
any of their watch lists, however could be still waiting for the CAO and folks to settle things. I will post when I see an updated list later on today.

:marine:

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 08:38 AM
Last night a group of motor cycle riders did meet the procession in Jackson,Ms. and followed them to Ruston, La. about 200 miles. so they are there. Thank God. The State Police blocked off all the exits and people lined the interstate with flags waving. There were soldiers in uniform saluting. The family was overwhelmed to say the least.

Last night, I went to a website where I adopted two Sgt.'s who represented there platoons. Sending them the things they need, is the least I can do for them, too. Thank you for all you do...is just words...I need to get my action to my words.

I wish each of you could be there Wed. Becky

We are reading each of your emails. Thank you for them.

yellowwing
10-16-06, 08:43 AM
Thank you for the update, Becky. We all really appreciate the word that things are well in hand. :thumbup:

David Jameson
10-16-06, 11:32 AM
For the life of me ,I cannot understand why someone has not met with these people before or after the service and put this problem to rest.

SGT LOGAN
10-16-06, 11:55 AM
Just kick all of their asses.....leave them in the gutter for scum to build up on
maybe even drink alot of ice tea and release the drop down on them...

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 12:07 PM
I wish all of you could be there Wednesday. Becky

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 12:08 PM
And yes.....we southern belles do drink alot of that ice tea...LOL....

drumcorpssnare
10-16-06, 12:53 PM
How much of a loser does one have to be to interfere with a funeral service!!! People like this remind me of B.R.A.S.S. Breathe, Relax, Aim....
You know the drill, Marine!
"All ready on the right?.....All ready on the left?.....All ready on the firing line!!":banana:

booksbenji
10-16-06, 03:07 PM
dew goes downs smoothly!. My Grandmother used to say that 2 or 3 mints keeps the body young. She lived to be 93 and could still tear us grandkids half to death ifin we's misbehaved any. Luv's 'em their Southern Ladies to death, they's gits rite to the point rite fast some times :angel: :) :marine:

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 03:32 PM
Why thank ya kindly sir....LOL...man,,,we need to laugh...it's been a tough week....but shore do preciate the nice words.....;)

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 03:35 PM
The sad thing is ...I really do talk like that...LOL...I sent....I think DW....a pic of my daughter in law and me...during happier times. We really dread the next 2 days......Everyone here has been great. I'm glad I found this site

DWG
10-16-06, 04:54 PM
Didn't send DW any pictures-feel free to do so, I'm more Southern than any of y'all.LOL Glad things are working out up there.

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 05:23 PM
Oh....shoot.....well.....I sent a pic to Don....the Cane Man. *smile* yes....the next 2 days will be tough...thanks for all you all have done

RebeccaLa
10-16-06, 06:15 PM
I found this site quite by accident and I'm glad I did. I appreciate all of you for your courage and all you have done for our country. This site is for you, so I will log off. Keep Jon Eric Bowman and his family in your thoughts the next 2 days...and in the future. A Marine told his dad that his last words were, "I want to die with my brothers" That just about says it. Thanks for allowing me here guys! Becky