PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Company Grads

BGMFH
10-13-06, 11:39 PM
So I graduated from Charlie Company this morning, 1st RTBN, RTR, MCRD/ERR Parris Island.

Anyone else from follow series here?

jinelson
10-13-06, 11:56 PM
Congratulations Marine and welcome to the family! Wow it seems like you just left for the island. I hope that you have some good stories to share with us. I have requested that admin upgrade your status to Marine.

Semper Fi

Jim

Poskew
10-14-06, 07:29 PM
Glad to see your back Marine

sgt tony
10-14-06, 09:03 PM
Welcome Marine now you have a large family and we are there for you as you are for us. So go full speed ahead and be the Marine that you are and that we were.
Welcome Home
Semper Fi

chrisnica
10-15-06, 05:57 PM
I should have known that I would find my Scribe in here..... Oh yeah, 1st Bn. Charlie Co. Plt. 1086 Follow Series. Feels good to be home huh Pvt. Goodwin... the memories scribe, the memories....thanks for making us laugh through out boot camp!

jinelson
10-15-06, 06:01 PM
Scribe, same platoon, laughs alright Marines lets share the stories I smell some good one's.

Semper Fi

Jim

chrisnica
10-15-06, 06:08 PM
Ok, let's see here..... something I'll never forget is the Scribe being bi*** slapped for saying OUCH infront of our Kill Hat while at the range.... Drill Instructor Sgt. Donathan humping the rack after our little inspection arms perfection... Drill Instructor Sgt. Blackburn making Simons sing for us... that's just a couple for now!

chrisnica
10-15-06, 08:43 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/chrisnica/100_0688.jpg

Achped
10-15-06, 09:40 PM
How come some graduations I see new Marines wear those covers, and other times they wear those little boat-shaped covers?

Congratulations both of you.

Camper51
10-16-06, 10:40 AM
BGMFH and chrisnica, wear the title of Marine proudly and with honor. Welcome aboard and let's hear the stories you have...

jinelson
10-16-06, 11:06 AM
Achped the covers in the photo are called barracks covers and are the ones that are worn on graduation day. The ones you say look like little boats are called garrison covers (we also call them pi$$ cutters) and are worn on family day. They are worn accordingly with the service alpha and bravo uniforms.

Achped
10-16-06, 02:54 PM
Thanks Staff Sergeant.

So you wear the barracks covers without the jacket, and the garrison (my last name haha) covers with the jacket?