PDA

View Full Version : Slow Hand Salute

jinelson
10-12-06, 11:28 AM
I would like to share this video with all of you here. As you gaze into the faces of these Marines I want you to remember that not so long ago they were just like you. They shared your excitement of earning the title and becoming the best. They had dreams of a wonderful future yet believed that the preservation of freedom and our way of life was more important than themselves. May we never forget their sacrifice and honor them with our steadfast commitment to carry on in the fight for continued freedom.

Rest in peace Marines - thank you

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1zwmP81WjY

Kildars
10-12-06, 12:06 PM
RIP Marines, everyone thanks you for your sacrafice and appreciates it.

Be careful out there.

Achped
10-12-06, 03:06 PM
"Should the Army and Navy ever gaze on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines"

DaveXIII90
10-12-06, 03:34 PM
First of all, Rest In Peace Marines. This video needs to be shown to many people. We shall NEVER forget what these men and women have done- knowingly putting their lives on the line for the protection of innocent lives. Secondly: I am sure many of you find the music in this video very nicely produced. I infact happen to be a fan of this musician- I started listening to his scores about 3 years ago and still do- for those of you who wish to hear more, here is information about him: The music is by Hans Zimmer. EVERY song he has made is amazing. Some of his best scores are: The Rock:Navy Seals, The entire Black Hawk Down soundtrack (The begginning song in this video is from that album), and a few songs from Tears Of The Sun. I am sure his music in that video will help a great deal in keepng viewers focused, effectively getting the point across to them that We will NEVER forget our Marines. RIP:iwo: :flag: