PDA

View Full Version : If I die in combat...

Achped
10-07-06, 08:52 PM
I'm glad I will be laid to rest by Marines, and not soldiers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztydI0Qc5Qk&NR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17zvvNySPyk&NR

Watch those, then this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RswKw4Kfy8&mode=related&search=

And I really do mean this with all the respect in the world, and I can totally see how someone would take offense to this. I'm not trying to be negative on the Army at all, I just never really saw Marines and soldiers doing the same thing before, here they are and the difference between them is remarkable. The way they walk, their precision, their looks. It's just incredible.

Those three videos are almost unbearable to watch though. :cry:

Accord
10-08-06, 01:43 AM
The first video was amazing.

"If the army or the navy, ever gaze on heavens scenes, they will find the streets are guarded, by UNITED STATES MARINES.

Corporal Robert P. Warns The Second is at his post, and is on duty"
*Salute*

Kildars
10-08-06, 03:28 AM
God I hope they figure out a way to restore hearing so I can join this, I feel so useless going to school work while others are over there protecting the freedoms I enjoy then they pay the ultimate sacrafice. You better believe that if it were up to me, I would be over there right now defending the rights that we have and other enjoy.

I remember going to Funeral Duty for my cousin, he was a well liked Marine and had over 200+ people at his funeral. When they handed my aunt the flag and then saluted her, she looked over at me and I saluted her. Marine Funeral Duties are sad, but they're also happy in a way because I know my cousin would rather he have died then someone else bomb a building and kill 2,000 civilians.

RIP Marines, I want you all to be safe out there and when you guys get deployed just remember that not everyone sits and does nothing while absorbing the freedoms and rights you provide and protect for us, some of us would be over there right next to you.

My sig pretty much pertains to this.

jinelson
10-08-06, 03:44 AM
Jordan you do not have to where the uniform of a United States Marine to have Honor, Courage or Commitment. You have heart and that means you can serve in oh so many ways.

Kildars
10-09-06, 01:01 AM
Jordan you do not have to where the uniform of a United States Marine to have Honor, Courage or Commitment. You have heart and that means you can serve in oh so many ways.

Thank you, SSgt.

Static_Sky25
10-09-06, 02:06 PM

These men/women are our "Homeland Marines" what I mean by that is that you can serve by defending the laws which govern us. It's an important job that needs men like you who want to do something for our freedoms

Tim1418
10-11-06, 03:42 PM
These men/women are our "Homeland Marines" what I mean by that is that you can serve by defending the laws which govern us. It's an important job that needs men like you who want to do something for our freedoms

He couldn't work Law Enforcement either because of his hearing disability. Im sure he wouldn't want to either being the fact that he sports a little to much blue.

Kildars
10-11-06, 04:54 PM
He couldn't work Law Enforcement either because of his hearing disability. Im sure he wouldn't want to either being the fact that he sports a little to much blue.

I sport too much blue? What? lol

GriT
10-11-06, 05:02 PM
Haven't earned the title yet and already thinking about dieing in combat? Not very optimistic, are we lol.

Achped
10-11-06, 07:10 PM
I sport too much blue? What? lol

I'm thinking I know what he means but I don't want to risk sounding dumb.

I.e. Red states + blue states??? Am I close Tim?

Tim1418
10-11-06, 08:25 PM
Colors, Blue.

Gang colors, Crips...

RIP Tookie pictures? starting to ring a bell?