PDA

View Full Version : Its time for shock and AAHHH in Bagdad and Al an Bar Province

bootlace15
10-06-06, 07:36 AM
Enough is enough!!!!!!! There is nothing like a good fight,so lets really give those slim bags what they need. Don't even give anyone a chance to get out,Just Do It. The terrorists gave us a sneak attack,now its our turn.

Why would that be so hard. We need to send a message to the world. WE ARE DONE PLAYING YOUR GAMES. No more blackmail,No more money,NO MORE FAVORS, Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A WAR NOW FIGHT IT LIKE ONE....................:flag:

jinelson
10-06-06, 09:47 AM
Im with you bro lets lite em up and fill the bags!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/bagxf0.jpg

maverickmarine
10-06-06, 12:30 PM
get Some!!!!!

SSgtOfMarines
10-07-06, 10:30 AM
Yeah, that's right. The Marines and Soldiers are just chilling in Anbar and Baghdad..... playing horsehoes and dominos.

Nice to have a clue dude. Shut up till you get one.

bootlace15
10-07-06, 10:50 AM
The comment I made was not directed toward us Marines not doing anything. It was to say, Turn the men loose and really kick some butt. It was also to infer to our 8 Marines getting the shaft in Pendelton. With all this in mind I figure get the damn job done once and for all. I also do respect your insight and your service for our country. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi