PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Updates

10thzodiac
10-04-06, 09:13 PM
http://murray.senate.gov/vetupdates/update16.html

<TABLE width=450 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country." </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right>– George Washington </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

greensideout
10-04-06, 09:55 PM
Yep, we need to return to the draft.

bootlace15
10-06-06, 12:02 PM
You got it....No Trespassing,unless you want to die!!!!!!! The old saying goes something like this. God Is POD at us,he plays his games and we play ours. But he still has us guarding his gates. Even he knows who we are!!!!!!!!!!

greensideout
10-07-06, 11:41 PM
Senator Murray must have never been to a VA facility. It's the best health care that I have received and I have very good health care with my paid health care program but it is trumped with what the VA offers!

As I see it, she is just singing a tune that will appeal to those that want to badmouth anything that is positive under this administration.

jinelson
10-08-06, 12:14 AM
As I see it, she is just singing a tune that will appeal to those that want to badmouth anything that is positive under this administration.

Well said Ron very well said indeed!

10thzodiac
10-08-06, 09:40 AM
Gentlemen, <br />
<br />
The VA health care I receive at Hines VA, near Chicago is excellent, but I'm glad Senator Murray is working on the 3 BILLION dollar shortfall the VA says it has because the Republicans...

OLE SARG
10-08-06, 01:41 PM
The foregoing was considered - and in conclusion ms bill clinton still sucks!!!!!!!

"As I see it, she is just singing a tune that will appeal to those that want to badmouth anything that is positive under this administration." A VERY TRUE STATEMENT!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
10-08-06, 03:56 PM
The foregoing was considered - and in conclusion ms bill clinton still sucks!!!!!!!

"As I see it, she is just singing a tune that will appeal to those that want to badmouth anything that is positive under this administration." A VERY TRUE STATEMENT!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

If anyone knows anything positive under this administration for our troops or our veterans, I'm listening.

SF

bootlace15
10-08-06, 04:38 PM
Hey everyone I think I know a positive thing they have done. Check it out. Free beer whenever they visit a military base?:yes:

bootlace15
10-08-06, 04:40 PM
oooooooooooppppppppsssssssssssss then again the beer is on the tax payer,so I guess I'm still thinking:yes:

10thzodiac
10-09-06, 10:32 PM
VA SECRETARY NICHOLSON &quot;BLOWS SMOKE&quot; IN NEWSWEEK <br />
INTERVIEW -- Butt-covering and non-answers highlight <br />
Secretary Nicholson's latest media appearance. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
VA Secretary Nicholson's interview in...