PDA

View Full Version : Foley: Republican or Democrat- YUCK!!!!

Mike McIntyre
10-03-06, 11:18 AM
I am sick over this “Rep. Foley of Florida” mess. Yes, I am one of those Right Wing Conservatives the media loves to Vilify, the kind that wants to turn the US into a “Nuke em till the Glow” theocracy. You had better watch out. We may force our beliefs of helping our neighbor and respecting your family on you. Ya, that’s me! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
So now where do I turn? The Republicans may have covered this up. Ironically, the same laws pushed by this sodomite may convict the SOB. Hey Majority Leader, I guess protecting teenage boys was not a priority? So where do “Family Values” really rank on your agenda? To top it all, the party of morality may have tried to sweep this under the rug for the sake of “Keeping the Majority” (i.e. POWER). Forget the helpless!<o:p></o:p>
Now hold on you Democrats. Ya, you’re the party of “little guy”. But you and your media may have held this story for years just to release these three weeks before the election. Did any of ya’ll seem to care this CREEP was still in Congress, a threat to every teenage boy in the area. And aren’t you the party that re-elects this slime? Isn’t your mantra, “Sex is of a personal nature and if does not affect job performance than it’s ok”?<o:p></o:p>
Where is the Party that will stand up for what is right, do the right thing, and support those (Marines and Military) trying to do the jobs asked of them? I say that we need a clean sweep. Throw the bums out and enact term limits!!!!<o:p></o:p>