PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Neice, Who Thanks all of YOU!!

redneck13
10-02-06, 05:40 PM
:D :banana: :!: "Attention on Deck, Attention on Deck!!" I got a phone call last night from my neice's Dad. She first told her Dad she wanted to go to church. She's on O-2, but can get by enuf to go to Church. She also told her Dad to tell me, to tell all of you that she appreciate's each and everyone of you, thanks you for your prayer's. The Tumor's in her brain are shrinking. The tumor's around the lymph nodes are shrinking. She was very weak, as expected from the Chemo. The Dr. told her, "YOU AIN'T GONNA LOSE THIS BATTLE." She's doing remarkably well.
She will begin getting her SS disability Dec 4th. They had a benefit for her, which raised over 8K. They have their bills paid, food, LP in their tank, and she couldn't be more grateful. People from places-unknown people are sending money, 5-10-20-50-75, which is really helping. If anyone here has sent money?, she may not respond. She's ask me to. She again says thank you. A Side note. The Dr. she has is not a oncologist. But, people as far away as Canada come to see him with Cancer that have been told as my neice was, "we'll make you comfortable", because he has a reputation of being one of the top 10 Dr.'s in the States when it comes to this. So I was very happy to hear this great news. And I would ask ya'll if you would continue to pray, send money if you can, if you need her address send me a PM, and I want to "THANK EACH AND EVERYONE WHO HAS!!" Prayer works. God Be with you all, and I hope ya'll will be the best. Now get out of my Face, I got stuff to do!! SF RN