PDA

View Full Version : MOS question.

Slathe
10-02-06, 01:09 PM
My recrute is REALLY pushing me towards 2800, to the point of having goten it reserved for me... I REALLY want 2100 ordnace, perticularly 2111, but that's all I'm really intrested in (in the BY Com. Tech.). The other option I'm looking at is the BA Aviation Electronics Techniscion, wich would be intresting regardless of wich MOS I got...

What would be the easist way to get Ordance? Or would it just be better to go with BA all together?

And as for the ASVAB I scored an over all 81, and was chewed on a lil' for still wanting to study.

Kildars
10-02-06, 01:12 PM
Just as a rule of thumb, do what YOU want to do, not what your recruiter wants you to do.

This is your time in the Marines if you make it, not his.

Slathe
10-02-06, 01:22 PM
The problem is I can't get any advise out of her about how to best ubtain 2100... I have no clue what my chanses of getting it off the bat are, nor any idea of how to possibly transfer into it other then a mabie "lat move". I have to tell my recruter what I have desided latter today. That's why I am asking for advise on here...

FooDawg
10-02-06, 04:44 PM
Simply tell her, if she does not help you, talk to her boss there and have them straighten it out. Just keep going up until you get this taken care of. And you will not be forced to ship with a job...

His_angel
10-02-06, 06:11 PM
My recrute is REALLY pushing me towards 2800, to the point of having goten it reserved for me... I REALLY want 2100 ordnace, perticularly 2111, but that's all I'm really intrested in (in the BY Com. Tech.). The other option I'm looking at is the BA Aviation Electronics Techniscion, wich would be intresting regardless of wich MOS I got...

What would be the easist way to get Ordance? Or would it just be better to go with BA all together?

And as for the ASVAB I scored an over all 81, and was chewed on a lil' for still wanting to study.

You got an 81 and can't spell any better than you have in your posts thus far? Spell check is your friend.

Brass
10-02-06, 06:32 PM
Sit down with her, tell her that you would like the job you REALLY want. If she gives you any s*** about it, or doesn't offer a valid excuse for not giving you what you want, drop her on the spot and go somewhere else.

At least in my experience (all be it, limited), there is always a Staff Sargent (or some other SNCO, I'd assume) there to make sure everything is kosher, talk to him one day about it privately and tell him that you don't feel she is looking out for your best interests.

The problem will fix itself one way or the other.

If you let this slide, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Marine84
10-02-06, 08:55 PM
Angel - LOL! He just wants to be able to post................

IYAOYAS!

GySgtRet
10-02-06, 09:37 PM
sppeling corntest...???

:banana: :yes:

jinelson
10-02-06, 10:02 PM
Rule Eight when you post make sure that it looks like you are submitting it to your english teacher for their determination whether you pass or fail!

The above Rule #8 is from our rules located at the link below. Nothing goes unnoticed in this forum so you may want to take the time to read this link

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048

Marine84
10-03-06, 07:53 AM
Still laughing at Angel...................

His_angel
10-03-06, 03:46 PM
Still laughing at Angel...................

I'm laughing that he wants to work with ordnance and can't even spell it. Wonder who he got to take the ASVAB for him?

Here's yer nanner, Kim. :banana:

ZMielens
10-05-06, 02:57 PM
:thumbup: yut yut marine corps yut yut yut oo-rah yut yut:thumbup: