http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8T3DU_mI7o

:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

thedrifter
09-28-06, 09:40 AM
Someone talking mean about the Marines on the net....:scared:

Ellie

recon532002
09-28-06, 10:34 AM
I am Offended but I think the person who produced this Fecal reject has his story messed up I don't know of any losers that came away from my beloved corps. I know of a Brotherhood that will never die. and I know when I get to heaven I will report to my new First Sgt and I will here him say well done Marine, welcome home.

GySgtRet
09-28-06, 11:19 AM
I don't have a YouTube account. Is there anyway to fix the link so we don't have to log on?

Camper51
09-28-06, 12:53 PM
I noticed that you can no longer respond to this video. The lowlife piece of camel dung that made it is obviously having some problems...

outlaw3179
09-28-06, 01:38 PM
Obviously that video was made by some little kid who was denied entrance into the Marine Corps. Of course its retarded and insulting, and believe me if I knew who made it , I would choke the lving life out of the little ********** but dont get all ****ed. Remember its just some little punk ass who will never earn the title. Oh yeah how bout that gay music playing the whole time...I think that ****ed me off more than anything.

Camper51
09-28-06, 01:42 PM
what's really p*ssy about it is the f*kn swastika/nazi cr*p in the background...

Marine84
09-28-06, 03:50 PM
yeah but you can send the b!tch a message :) Man, I can't wait for THAT reply :banana: (evil laugh..................)

usmchauer
09-28-06, 05:16 PM
Well I'm glad he enlightened us all on the subject.... NOT! Methinks this guy's bent because a couple of "brainwashed deadenders" boned his old lady!

Camper51
09-28-06, 05:47 PM
the writer was a 20 yr old b*ch that shows her titties on her youtube site! Marine84 will get her I am sure...

USMC-FO
09-28-06, 07:20 PM
I have a YouTube account..the comments input is disabled...but there is always e-mail. Here is what I sent a minute ago:

"Not sure what your problem is or even if you're the young fox whose pic is on your profile..if so that's a shame to be so attractive yet so ****in stupid. Your premise is wrong, your information, and your history is wrong. If you're not the fox--clearly I am cutting you some slack here by the way--and your some **** bird dude with out the balls to own up to your own comments then you should just go away becasue clearly you are also a coward with no measurable convictions. I rarely shut a video down but I shut your's down, and so apparently has YouTube becasue the comments have been disabled, but thankfully there is e-mail and I hope you get this and have the balls to see that I am throwing down on you...let's see if you're made of anything other than a whimpy piece of ****.

USMC-FO

you can reach me, and many other Marines, on leatherneck.com Come on by for a visit."

Freebyrdjason
09-28-06, 08:23 PM
I'm not worried about it!

Marine84
09-28-06, 08:39 PM
Welcome to Leatherneck Jason - glad you found us - you may regret finding us but, you'll have a good time along the way.

Yeah, I clicked on it's profile and checked it out - sent it an email and told it that I was going to be easy on her (if it IS a female) because I knew that she was getting a lot of flack from the video and that's why me and a few others had served so she could sit her fat ass around and come up with stupid $h!t like that.

Bleh................I hope she does have balls enough to come over here - I don't think any of the moderators would shut the thread down to see a bunch of wild dogs tear into some fresh meat! Errrrrrrrrrrrrr!

corpsvalue
09-30-06, 01:10 AM
That poor bastard can thank a Marine for even having the freedom to post such a garbage.

:flag:

candi
09-30-06, 04:18 PM
What a loser.
I bet he (or she ) wouldn't have the balls to say some of that sh!t to a Marine's face.
Claims to have beat up a Marine.
Please.
What an obnoxious, snivelling little sh!t.

Marine84
09-30-06, 09:41 PM
USMCFO - you thought that was a fox?????? It was just the boobs man, you couldn't see much face above the boobs - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

bootlace15
10-11-06, 07:41 AM
I am glad i did'nt get to see the video,but those that live or hang with flies must be true maggots!!!!!!!!!!!!:iwo: