PDA

View Full Version : Great news!

PooleeWill
09-21-06, 12:47 PM
Anyways I just talked to my attorney today and the charge appearently had been dropped from my case but I rest assure you I had never even known about it. Im going to pick up a copy of the judgement...

Marine84
09-21-06, 12:55 PM
Charge for what?

PooleeWill
09-21-06, 02:35 PM
I posted it last night basicly a pending charge showed up on a national record but not a local record. I just got done with my attorney basicly saying that my charge for criminal damage to property...

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-21-06, 02:41 PM
Good deal. You, and your recruiter should both be quite happy. Now, stay out of trouble.

PooleeWill
09-21-06, 03:22 PM
:) ive been out of trouble for a while now the last time I ever got into anytrouble was in 2004 thats why I was so confused as to why they said I had some pending charge against me.

Marine84
09-21-06, 07:27 PM
Will I hope you're growing out of this little wild phase - anything is possible, you may have a chance, you may not. It's up to nobody but you to keep your nose clean from here on.

As far as a thread getting deleted and your not getting a reason why.............you don't RATE a reason - obviously a moderator saw it and didn't like it - the reason why doesn't matter. Whatever it was, now you know not to talk about it again unless privately with someone. Since you're fairly new here, it would behoove you to read up on the first 3 or 4 threads that have been set up by the moderators.

Kildars
09-22-06, 12:12 AM
What LCpl Green said is correct, no reason to question why it was deleted. If a moderator doesn't like it he/she does not need a reason to delete it because this is their boards, they're very fair. If it breaks a rule and/or is not appropriate, they delete it. If it is, they don't. Simple.

J-Ro
09-22-06, 01:29 AM
that was only 2 years Ago, Stay out of Trouble "Poolee"