PDA

View Full Version : President Chavez

ROHO
09-20-06, 10:47 AM
I just heard Valenzuela's President Chavez give his speech at the U.N. meeting. That guy is a looney, me thinks his elevator don"t go all the way to the top floor!!!. What a dumb**s!!.

Mike McIntyre
09-20-06, 10:56 AM
And he HATES the US, has LOTS of oil, and supports Iran. Ain’t that sweet.

rktect3j
09-20-06, 11:02 AM
Chaves is nothing more then a mouth. Don't waste your anger.

rktect3j
09-20-06, 11:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/rktect3j/Political/ramirez072606ho9.gif

jerryk
09-20-06, 01:47 PM
well they bought diamond shamrock gas sations, one here in this one horse town and the u.s buys oil and gas from them, its our fault,its some spanish name maynot be spelled right but its vellor or somethind,also my sone is a opertor in a refindery down here and they buy oild crude from that country ,haha

Mike McIntyre
09-20-06, 02:13 PM
He is a MAJOR player on the oil scene. Venezuela also owns Citco.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
“We have the Citgo company here in the United States. This is a Venezuelan company, so let’s have a look at the U.S. map, the distribution area of Citgo in the U.S. We are present in 14,000 gas stations in the U.S., and here we have different refineries, asphalt refineries, eight refineries that we have in the U.S., the plants for filling units, the third, refineries, terminals, and so on.” <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
“Access to some of the most coveted oil reserves in the Western Hemisphere is at stake, with Venezuela exporting about 1.2 million barrels of oil a day to the United States, or nearly 15 percent of American imports. But the overtures to the Chinese, Russians and Iranians have added to worries among private oil companies that Venezuelan policies toward them are becoming increasingly unpredictable.”

”Concern is also rising over the possibility that Venezuela may eventually divert shipments from the United States, which now receives more than half of Venezuela's total production. The Venezuelans say they still consider the United States their principal market, adding that only new production would be moved to China.”

Camper51
09-20-06, 05:30 PM
jerryk, that would be Valero who bought out Diamond Shamrock, who bought out Total Petroleum. Tis why I buy Shell fuel now...

rktect3j
09-20-06, 06:13 PM
I stopped going to citgo about two years ago when I found out who supplied their gas.

GunnyL
09-20-06, 08:10 PM
I want to know why we let these pieces of SH** come into this country to badmouth us. Ahmadinejad and Chavez are both anti-american and we never should have granted them visa's to travel to this country. The U.N. is predominantly Anti-American and we should withdraw from that money pit and kick all their a**es out of here. Why we fund this crap is beyond me!

cybranger1
09-20-06, 10:37 PM
Thats why I say Replace with Wisdom. Drive On, Drive On No Job Left Undone. Get Done. People that are anti-Americans are dangerous, I was told by my old First Seargent. When there is trouble Brewin, keep thy mouth shut, and Eyes and Ears open. This Old Salt and 33 years in the Corps, he retired the summer of 72, about time of my first year in the Corps. I alway will remember the Old Salts. The Old Marine Corps, would not put up with what is going on n0ow days. Get The Job Done. Do it.

Cybranger1 Out

Mike McIntyre
09-21-06, 08:10 AM
I think we should move the UN to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Switzerland</st1:place></st1:country-region>, reduce our funding, and stop worrying what the World thinks. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
It is time to do what is right NOT popular. Why we tolerate this hatred on our own soil is incomprehensible? <o:p></o:p>
If you see clips of these two “Brothers” (the infidel Chavez does not understand, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”) it will make you sick. World UN representatives were smiling and nodding in agreement to these two hate mongers.<o:p></o:p>
If the whole world hates us, why should we care?