PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Thailand

Mike McIntyre
09-20-06, 10:04 AM
A Muslim Military is now controlling yet another third world country. Does the latest take-over of once Buddhist Thailand not worry anyone?

10thzodiac
09-21-06, 09:48 AM
A Muslim Military is now controlling yet another third world country. Does the latest take-over of once Buddhist Thailand not worry anyone?

What do you suggest we do?

Mike McIntyre
09-21-06, 10:52 AM
Be aware!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
We sat on our hands before WWII. <o:p></o:p>
This is Religious Imperialism. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Europe</st1:place> is being overrun both by Immigrants and Birth Rates.<o:p></o:p>
Asia & Africa are fast becoming Muslim: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippians, the Sudan, Nigeria, & <st1:country-region><st1:place>Somalia</st1:place></st1:country-region> just to name a few countries.<o:p></o:p>
This would not be an issue accept that over 30% of these are RADICAL!

10thzodiac
09-21-06, 12:06 PM
Be aware!<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
We sat on our hands before WWII. <O:p></O:p>
This is Religious Imperialism. <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:place>Europe</ST1:place> is being overrun both by Immigrants and Birth Rates.<O:p></O:p>
Asia & Africa are fast becoming Muslim: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippians, the Sudan, Nigeria, & <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><ST1:place>Somalia</ST1:place></st1:country-region> just to name a few countries.<O:p></O:p>

Again, what should we do?

yellowwing
09-21-06, 12:08 PM
Where did that figure come from? Based on fact or opinion?

Our allie Pakistan is ruled by a muslim dictator that came into power from a coup. So they can't be all that bad.

Mike McIntyre
09-21-06, 12:41 PM
I can’t document. I think it was a Fox News Poll. And I believe 30% were in support of terror but were not actually terrorist.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
So let me claim, “OPINION”<O:p></O:p>
But can you address these issues:<O:p></O:p>
Where is the outrage: Over the riots after a cartoon? The killing of a Nun? The mutilations of kidnapped victims? <O:p></O:p>
Where is all the money coming from to support such terrorist organizations?<O:p></O:p>
Where are all these suicide bombers being recruited and trained?<O:p></O:p>
Why there are so many Terrorist Camps in SO MANY DIFFERENT nations? <O:p></O:p>
Where is the outrage over what is being spewed from the Muslim Clerics? <O:p></O:p>
Where is the outrage over the aforementioned Muslim Clerics & National Leaders calling for “Genocide” and the “Compete Inhalation” of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><ST1:place>Israel</ST1:place></st1:country-region>?<O:p></O:p>
Why is <st1:country-region><ST1:place>Israel</ST1:place></st1:country-region> the heavy in the last war and NOT <st1:country-region><ST1:place>Iran</ST1:place></st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region><ST1:place>Syria</ST1:place></st1:country-region>?<O:p></O:p>
Where is the outrage over the “Genocide” in the <st1:country-region><ST1:place>Sudan</ST1:place></st1:country-region>?<O:p></O:p>
If these were Christians, would the world stand idly by? <O:p></O:p>

10thzodiac
09-21-06, 10:19 PM
Chauvinism is a proud and bellicose form of patriotism...which identifies numerous enemies who can only be dealt with through military power...
~Colonel James A. Donovan, Marine Corps

outlaw3179
09-21-06, 10:35 PM
seriously Zodiac do you ever come up with an original thought or is that your thing? just going around quoting obscure quotes or refrerences wich usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand but instead just change the subject. I mean really? In the last few weeks there have been numerous discussions, lots of different talk , and I think for the most part most of the contributors are expressing their opinions or at least their thoughts on the subject. You , you just dig around on the internet, googling quotes and just randomly throwing them in some conversation somewhere. At any point in time are we actually going to be reading anything original from you? Bring something to the table...something relevant.

10thzodiac
09-21-06, 11:31 PM
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby

greensideout
09-21-06, 11:52 PM

Yes it does Mike, it's going down faster then I expected.

greensideout
09-21-06, 11:58 PM
Where did that figure come from? Based on fact or opinion?

Our allie Pakistan is ruled by a muslim dictator that came into power from a coup. So they can't be all that bad.

Pakistan a friend? As long as they are sucking funds and military training from us they will kiss our tail but if you want to look for Bin, that country would be a good place to start.